What does Sup Forums think of Malcolm X? I honestly feel like he was fairly based somehow despite being a nog/muslim

What does Sup Forums think of Malcolm X? I honestly feel like he was fairly based somehow despite being a nog/muslim.

I think society currently has adopted his teachings over MLK who is used as just poster boy at this point.

you ripped that off from someone... I heard it before... William F Buckley or something like that

He's a fucking terrorist

he thinks all whites are evil so he is an idiot. Also, lots of his teachings caused the spawn of blm and the black panthers.

looking at him you can see that he is about 40% BLEACHED.
as such basically a traitor.

this is my theory: american niggers that descend from a sufficently BLEACHED genetic stock deserve to be saved on the day of the rope and be sent to africa to fend fro themselve, theyll probably end up dominating the natives lmao

Muslim killed by moslems for daring to say that raping children is wrong. He wanted segregation, I want segregation. My favorite quote of his: "most blacks are irredeemably retarded and should be put to death."

The best part is, as much as it looks like satire, everything I said was true

he actually believed Dr. Yakub was real

He actually got along well with white supremacists and natsocs. He wanted blacks to leave white regions and go back to Africa.

Didn't he call for violence? Other than that I guess he had good intentions and tried his best.

I get that, but I respect that fact that he grew up in a period of actual racism. I feel like he is a black version of Sup Forums

>muslim brotherhood
>based
pick one.
>implying people who bleach shouldnt be hung
>implying day of rope will ever cum

Really intelligent man that was better after he denounced his Muslim faith. Before that he was more about strength through force and action. If they dont listen to us make them listen type of shit.

>realizes the Nation of Islam just wanted to keep blacks as slaves again and keep segregation
>gives them the finger
>gets assassinated by them after
religion of peace in america, the early years

domestic terrorist

He was the OG We Wuz nigger but he was definitely based. Probably because of his white DNA. He wasn't as big of a race hustler as people think though, and his ideas would've worked better for blacks if they ended up being implemented.

He knew integration wasn't gonna work too well. Black businesses for black communities, etc. etc.

somewhat based. miles ahead of any well-known "activist" today

BASED

>pro guns
>pro segregation
>honest
>tactful speaker
>ACTUALLY HAD A FUCKING PLAN TO PUT INTO ACTION

>slave trade started with mudshits selling groids to moortugese
>christ cucks become abolitionist
>this groid says:"WE WUZ MUZLEEM, NAME YOUR KIDS WITH MUDSLIME NAMES, FUCK WHITEY"
>finds out islam is an expansionist movement ready to accept anyone who is willing to durka, including dem crackaz
>say that some crackas are ok because islam welcomes anyone
>get shot by groids
TOP KEK WHAT A RETARDED NIGGER TYPICAL MUTT FAGGOT

I think this is the main reason I like him. He may have spoken about all white people being evil, but I think it was probably mainly rhetoric

He was a nigger, but a good nigger because he's dead.

Great point senpai

I alwasys wondered if he named his son Malcolm XI

This, I actually probably have more opinions in common with him than most whites these days.

>black racial collectivist who is also a muslim

Literally the scum of this species.