America sucks at war

What makes you think America will be able to beat us? They lost against some pho farmers, some kimchi guys, cant defeat kebabs, and now pretend they can fight us...

We will win in the end because of them fucking up in a dumb way. Prove me wrong.

yeah, your goat carts are pretty scary

Liberals fucked us in Vietnam.
I'm pretty sure if it came down to it, they'll fuck us harder if it comes to Mexico.

Gotta beat our inner enemies first.

>What makes you think America will be able to beat us

They have a little bit more success rubble-izing dessert shitholes, and your right next door mexico, its a different ballgame.
The Vietnamese had the Russians and Chinese backing them, who's coming to Mexico's aid? No one that's who, maybe some south american country with a death wish.
The amerishits are utterly chaotic and incompetent when it comes to war, but if you think they couldn't annex either of their neighbours then think again

Why would they engage in warfare with you? Just wall it off, sanction it, and watch the people revolt to elect someone who will play ball with Trump.

Besides, Vietnam isn't Mexico. The terrain was a huge part of it. Back then, the Americans still didn't manage to read the art of war, the Viets did, which is basically why they won.
As far as that's concerned. I'm sure You guacniggers still can't manage to read a book, so that pretty much settles it.

>What makes you think America will be able to beat us?

The fact that we pay for your military is why I know we would win.

>Vietnam
>A couple of hundred

>Total dead: 510,114–1,166,114
>Total wounded: ≈604,200

Your government starts getting on their knees when their local drug lords walk by, you don't stand a chance against the US fucking army.

An Mexico is fater.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Our army had to project literally across the globe.

You are within an hour of every strike fighter/bomber in the country.

We can bring our full military might to bear at any time, almost instantly, at any place, or all places in your country.

I see that you are proud to be a Mexican man, and I respect that.

But humbly I request that you allow us to spare the rod.

Dont be stupid, taco.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF SAN JACINTO

TEXIAN ARMY WILL RISE AGAIN

you lost against Texas.

Just Texas.

Threadly reminder that America is the only country ever to be on the shitty end of a K:D ratio of 0:

Google paris peace accords. Then, after that, google what congress did to the paris peace accords. After that, google what happened once the paris peace accords were lifted. Thats what happened

This this this

>Not offering kek your finest tendies

Are you trying to be a heretic?

how about you make your country not a joke of the world, and then you can probably talk about war

What have I become....

Your country has a long and storied history of fucking itself over without any foreign intervention needed.

If you're going to do it, do it right.

I vote we move collateral damage out of the dialouge and label any city housing Mexican soldiers an enemy target.

mexico i fully support you starting a war with us. after we kill you, your children, rape your women, kill your faggot cartels with drones, and remove your entire corrupted government, we'll annex your shitty taco grease covered country and enslave the rest of you faggots. you think coming here and working for half of minimum wage is bad? i'd love to see your face when you do 12 hours of labor for half a tortilla a day. you're juan dumb motherfucker if you even though for a second, for a millisecond, that your shitty 12 person nuclear families can even save enough money to afford one outdated ak

Also consider getting a wireless blue tooth speaker to insert into the statue that will play Shadilay on repeat.

We are good at war. Suck at occupations. We are too humane. Invasions should only happen in the sense to expand an empire.

Nobody is invading your shithole. They have all the oil in the bay that they want.

*any city housing Mexicans

3,500,000 dead gooks was a good start.

Maybe we double that for you.

Stay mad, Pedro. First, they took your land. Now, they further ruin your economy.

Maybe a cartel will cut off your head and end your shitty life.

Not a bad idea at all

Mexico got BTFO by militias at the start of the Mexican-American War. We barely had a standing army and wrecked them in every major battle.

>Mexico could have been an elite superpower in control of gigantic swathes of modern day USA.
>Gets BTFO by Texans and gives it all to Americans.