When exposed to a superior minority,what do you do,how do you cope?

Close your eyes? throw charts his ways? forget what you have seen and go back to your safespace on pol where your feefees won't get hurt? believe he has white blood so that's why he's superior to you even tho he is 100%west or east african or 100% arab or whatever?Then when you realize he's 100% black,do you throw more charts and retarded IQ studies and claim he's an outlier (just like 100% of smart white people?) Or do you close your eyes and try to forget that you are inferior to dark skinned people?
I'm trying to study the coping methods of insecure idiots with grandeur delusions

suck his bbc

NASA is fake

exception prove rule

Leaf.

has never happened

Well I'd chuckle and know he needed as much helping hands as possible to get there.

>that nigger
He's got caucusoid blood in him
Pic related is what 100% nigger space programs look like

>what do you do,how do you cope?

know in my heart of hearts, it was an affirmative action hire.

Kno

DOTR WHEN

Oh look, a liberal making everything about race. Shocking.

That nigger won a contest for white people to haul his ass to space.

The US has sent monkeys into space since the 1950s, what's the big deal?

lol bunch of retarded children ITT, i swear i wasted too much time mocking you idiots and trying to see your coping method

t. Guy who has upcoming exams and needs to stop mocking you losers
>And the answer is:
Throw unrelated charts his way! even when there's no affirmative action involved

this is cute
>muslim=arab

okay

100% black africans are now considered white when it fits a racist lowlife's narrative

how cute

yes white people have been sent but he's an human being so that's different, you should be surprised

/thread

Nice bait op.

>ignores the facts that he only got to go to space because he told them he wanted to be the first SA nigger in space

OP BTFO hard

I grab my rake and go leaf hunting.

Accept that statistical anomalies exist and go on with my life, really.

>But i thought he was white!

this one won a contest too eh?

>>muslim=arab
>okay

kys you gook leaf fuck

>fuck stats, graphs and the evil white mans math

I bet you thought obama was good president, didn't you.

Carpet bomb Canada 2017

Sage

yeah like the chance of you doing something out of your miserable life, that would be real statistical anomality

why am i here talking to dumb teenagers? im back to my books

i'm sure you believe trump is the best president of the united states

what is this thread about?
next generation of astro actors?

Teenagers? You're in college obviously. Come back in 20 years when you've actually had real life experience. Until then shove your liberal arts degree up your boy pussy.

why is the movie alien so scary? Because the aliens in it are black, they are all raised by a mother. Blacks role in space is that of war, but are they scary enough yet?