I hope you all realize that Spicer didn't say Trump wanted a 20% tariff on Mexico

I hope you all realize that Spicer didn't say Trump wanted a 20% tariff on Mexico.

He said Trump wanted a 20% tariff on all countries the U.S. has a trade deficit with.

That means, among others:
>Japan
>Germany
>Ireland
>South Korea
>Italy
>India
>Malaysia
>France
>Switzerland
>Canada

If you live in any of those countries, the U.S. is about to fuck your economy and take money back.

I was always amazed at how many foreigners supported Trump and didn't understand what "America First" meant.

Other urls found in this thread:

historum.com/european-history/72171-crisis-sigonella.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japan
>Germany
>South Korea
>Italy
So... who are you gonna buy your cars from now?

Don't worry. They somehow like pickup trash.

>So... who are you gonna buy your cars from now?
Us.

Gib taxes.

>buying american cars

Must feel pretty bad to be one of these guys right now...

I have 2, both are fully loaded and both have been great cars.

Stay mad, Pablo

That would be a high energy policy. Globalists fucked hard.

>liking hybrid trash

ford focus is GOAT

This. You can't say that a 2010 Chrysler Sebring is better than an Accord because the Accord has a much better power train and the interior is made of way better materials. Also, they go for about the same price.

Hell, most Jap cars have more US made parts and are made in USA anymore, so I think the big 3 would suffer more.

I have a Bronco that's probably older than your underage ass and she runs like a champ.

Those are mostly cucked cunts that were pro-shillary all the way
Except Worst Korea.
I feel bad for poor Worst Korea

please don't leave me with shitty cars

Well i support him none the less.
At least we dont have a criminal Hilary to give weapons to muslims anymore.
So i am all good.

>Ford Focus
>GOAT

Ultra poorfag detected

>most unlikable president in recent memory
>making enemies and aligning himself with putin
>distancing himself from both parties and 60% of the population
>making threats against 2 of it's 3 biggest trading partners
>making a big deal over trivial matters like inauguration attendance
>getting in twitter wars and threatening martial law because of something you saw on Fox news
>triggering liberals and providing endless ammunition for the left instead of bridging party gaps and uniting them on certain issues
>threatening the CIA
>sucking the cock of Israel just so the GOP doesn't bring the hammer down on him

I like his stance on mudshits, but I feel like he really is trying to crash this country with no survivors

t. charger

You believed the fake news, cuck. You have to go back.

Actually it is something US should have done long ago. Simply put US was so rich it could afford it, times are changing. If US had introduced trade deficit based import tariffs long time ago trades would have been much more balanced...

>fake news meme
>everything in my safe space is true, everything else is fake news
>"you have to go back" reddit le_donald meme

you really do have to go back.

I'm not in any of those countries so I'm superglad that Germany and Italy are getting cucked.

b-but we are your sempai, america-san. we don't sens you our immigrants anymore, trump and marchionne (fiat ceo) made a deal

Okay? Even better.

And I didn't hear it from Spicer, I heard it from Sean Hannity.

>Trump fucks us over
>It's the last straw and we give the US the big fuck you
>Fuck the EU as well
>Get back to being best buddies with Putin
>Economy recovers

How is this bad for us?

Reminder that even as allies the Italian military got into a Mexican standoff with the US Army, AND WE WON IT.

historum.com/european-history/72171-crisis-sigonella.html

AMERICA

Okay. If this is true, then the price of goods will rise up until either a domestic producer produces it cheaper or the prices rise up until the surplus is sufficient to generate a profit relative to other markets. In simpler terms, either people will buy American goods at a higher price or pay more for foreign goods to compensate for the fact that other nations are more competitive to sell in. If Trump simply raises the tariffs on Mexico alone, then this doesn't happen.

>Ireland
>Germany
>Literally the only 2 countries that are responsible for making America white(and hence great) in the first place
Why do this to your parents America? I thought we were your mother and Germany was your father?(Anglo's are like your home school teacher)

And we'll get them back. It's how trade should work.

DREAM ON PADDY

Trump just got cucked by Nieto

Plus, higher taxes would just mean businesses would invest elsewhere

HAHAHAHA YOU LOST, FUCKING LIBERAL

>checks list
>no Sweden

HAHAHAHA BTFO ETERNALLY AND ANALLY

Nobody cares Paco. You are bankrupt and irrelevant.

>reminder that long ago blah blah blah

How quaint another guinea fuck squatting in ruins and claiming them as his own accomplishments

Does that mean I have to pay a tax on my weeb goods?

Americans love autotragics because they can't drive.

EU acts as a block. EU will put tarifs on all american goods. USA suffers too.

The US trade deficit with Canada is $15.5 billion With Mexico it's $60.6 billion. With Germany it's $74.9 billion. With China it's $367 billion.

Mexico is just the warmup. The party doesn't start until Trump starts talking about China.

Their plants located in America :^)

GREAT. America will be back on top again because every other country's economy is fully dependent on us. They'll all collapse and we will prosper.

i may be against tariffs but with the trade deficit at these levels it might be the only way to grow gdp

EU simply forbids that EU citizen Data can be kept on servers outside of EU. Google/Facebook/Apple will need to move huge chunks of their operation to EU.

You realise that this will hurt the US way more than it will hurt those countries, right? Especially because they'll only be fighting 1 trade war and the US will be fighting all of those at once.

I hope you like paying 20% more for everything.

>152 billion dollar trade deficit.

Cool story Ahmed why don't you bring it to the white house.

mmmmmhm love me some EU turmoil... shit's gonna go down the madman might actually light the spark that ruins your shitty dreams

>Japan

but muh video games

Its not that simple. Lots of things can be done in the USA because of certain agreements with the EU. Information technologie is not technically export and its completly onesided in favor of the USA. EU can easily turn this whole thing around.

>autotragic

Everyone should be required to take their driver's license test in a manual

Its alright homie in the end it will cut down the weeb problem, but since no one actually buys anime and just streams it anime will still survive. But in the end all the junk weebs buy from japan will be more expensive. We keep our anime and fix the weeb problem.

MAGA=Make anime great again

>the U.S. is about to fuck your economy
our economy is already fucked and on the verge of collapse

if he wants a great depression followed by civil war he can go right ahead but just know a literal hitler is probably rising. the white man up here is increasingly pissed off

Merika!

feels good man

Fucked by Soros and Clinton
Going to be fucked by Trump
JUST

>I was always amazed at how many foreigners supported Trump and didn't understand what "America First" meant.

LOL (not saying kek, for reasons the non-braindead will understand)

Also, don't forget to mention Trump is the most judaized Zionist president we've ever had, that white nationalists and wannabe-Nazis voted for. So judazied that his 3 grandkids are born Jews.

The irony is truly a tragicomedy, or even better described as some parallel universe shit, proof we're in a computer simulation and there are some glitches right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk