Are any of you worried that wall is really about keeping Americans from fleeing the country when SHTF and the DHS...

Are any of you worried that wall is really about keeping Americans from fleeing the country when SHTF and the DHS starts rounding people up and putting them in FEMA camps?

Bump

best movie ever make it happen now

Bump

user why did you post an image of Uruk?

why are you abusing acronyms to shitpost?

and why would homeland security be associated with sumerians?

no? there's not a wall on the canadian border. I've crossed the line before while hiking.

If shit really does hit the fan going into the woods is infinitely smarter than going into the desert

>Implying being put in a FEMA death camp is worse than going to Mexico

>rounding people up and putting them in FEMA camps

Depends. What kind of people?

Yes. Get to Mexico now.

If that were the case, we would be building one for Canada too. Even without a wall, no one would escape to a shit hole like Mexico.

But it's cold in Canada? Would be hard to survive the winter

No...

I'll never flee the US. Why would I?

When the traitors are on the run the wall will make a good grave stone.

A little. But not entirely.

I'm more worried when they start raising the sides of the roads, sidewalks, and bridges higher and turn them into corrals. Like TSA lines but in public.

Have you seen the average American?
We won't get though the deserts on OUR side of the wall, we won't get through the river and there no way in hell we'd get through the deserts on the other side of the wall.

Also if the situation was reversed, Mexico would just shoot us at the river.

Why would i flee like a bitch?

For you, shitskin.

FEMA camps, rioting, starvation rations? Granted, if shit hit the fan things would be dangerous in Mexico too, but it would be more anarchic and possibly easier to survive

Make sure it's broadcasted. Watching a nation be systematically annihilated gets me off.

You mean like in children of men?