Mass effect Andromeda has pandered to Feminists, SJW and Liberals

What the fuck has this game become.

Why does the male look like a beta pretty boy, and the woman look like a lesbian feminazi we see in our college campuses? Oh right, Manveer Heirs, was the lead developer on this SJW wank fest.

Manveer Heirs, made this game. Leave it to Bioware to hire folks that advocate for the annihilation of an entire white race.

This game has become nothing but absolute crap.

Mass effect died after 3.

I'm done.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNG_szaXNNU

I'm scared guys, gaming is being invaded by these lunatics. Only Japan can save us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/05ipK8KnNkQ?t=2m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lesbian feminazi
pls no
I want to be a pretty girl.

>Playing anything by bioware post 2010

Western rpg game design is trash now. Our only hope is CD Projekt Red.

This, stop giving attention to a company that doesn't deserve it.

yeah, and their polish so you know they wont have none of that sjw shit.

>Mass effect died after 3

nice try casual, mass effect died after 1

2 was just decent

>Mass effect died after 3.
It died way before that. Basically everything that Bioware has produced since Dragon Age 2 (included) is utter shit.

what are other game series that fat feminists have ruined for us?

>Only Japan can save us now.
and Poland.

Based CDPR

Mass Effect died half an hour before the end of 3*

>a pussified beta bitch boy MC
>a literal fucking savage looking nigger, carefully made to look manlier than MC
>a fucking butch lesbian with a disgusting emo hairstyle
>random shit left and right

Fuck this game and fuck bioware and EA so much why does every fucking game need this shit I'm so mad

OK fags, enough with "muh vidyas" becoming degenerated. AS if it something new. (((((((They))))))) want audiance to play such shit for indoctrianation ( hehe get that ME and indoctrination) as it goes to wide public. so focus on games like pic rel.

Holy shit that pic looks cringeworthy. Sup Forums constantly praises CD Project Red for making great character models (especially female, Triss is best grill), but Western developers still can't get their shit together.

>That cross-eyed pseudo-blonde female bull dyke on the right
>That super-serious negro-bro on the left
>Androgynous asari
>Weird looking Korgan with a shrunken head and awkward-looking eyes
>And, in the middle, Shepard's numale hipster replacement.
>Can't even grow a beard but doesn't bother shaving that pathetic peach fuzz
>Has gay-ass haircut that makes him look like a school boy
>Face is way too soft and doesn't come off as masculine or aggressive
>Shoulders narrow as fuck
>Probably a manlet
>Textures haven't improved since ME2

How the fuck is this level of laziness acceptable for a 2017 game is beyond me. The game should come packaged with a dildo for all the faggots that buy it.

Come on now, did anyone expect them not to pander to sjws? Bioware's be filled with libshits for years and the whole idea of resurrecting the franchise yet in a completely different setting sounded like a clusterfuck from the start.

What men build women destroy, you can't ever let them in.

that game made me racist

That fucking picture perfectly exemplifies all that's wrong with modern """games""" motherfuckers keep pushing this shit down peoples' throats and they don't even realize it.

>tfw I haven't bought a single ME game

After Mass Effect 3 I will never, ever trust Bioware ever again.

Excellent, mr n1 shitposter.

>Implying mass effect didn't die after 1

>Big AAA western game aimed at the mainstream audience panders to SJWs
Wew, breaking news there.

Quit bitching about what the dying AAA industry does and just play better games.

That's sad i was looking forward to this

can't you choose what you're character looks like though? I never choose the default character appearance...

How is this game pandering to SJWs?

Because they didn't make the protagonists of the game all white males?

Jesus, you're a bunch of snowflake faggots, you're stooping to the level of getting triggered by hairstyles or equating the portrayal of a single black dude as "white genocide"

If there are any lunatics in this thread it's the fags who get triggered by shit like this, I don't even like SJWs but you're just as retarded as them

this

In mass effect 1 and 2 you could play more or less "pro-Cerberus" (in 2 you were pretty much forced). The problem is that its leadership was compromised.

No shit, ME3 was going this way

glad i stopped after 2

>default MC male is white

RASICTS

Is that fucking Tom Cruise?

And wow that is some shitty art design.

how fucking retarded are you? bioware has been this way for like 8 years now jesus christ.

Looks pretty good desu

I think you're just a whiney faggot who is getting triggered by bad haircuts...

that cinematic looked faggy as fuck

WE WUZ GALAXY TRAVELERS N SHIEEET

No fucking shit. Why are you acting surprised?
BioWare is the quintessential SJW developer. They put a tranny in Dragon Age II, force poorly written gay characters into all their games, they make all their female characters ugly on purpose, they hire people who genuinely hate whites, so on and so forth.

How the do you not know that?

Calling it right now.
>There will be no option to genocide the new aliens.
>Half of the new colonists will be niggers.
>Leader of the new colony will be a stronk woman.
>Half of your crew will be homosexual.
>The strongest companion will be the nigger, running through missions will be a chore without him.
>You will constantly be reminded to give new aliens you meet a chance to join our progressive society instead of enslaving them.

>Playing video games
you are all degenerate man children who will be gassed

Who gives a fuck. The entire series is shit and has an almost entirely female fanbase. Well, there's also plenty of betas that lap up all the cosplay whores but I wouldn't classify them as male.

Mass Effect series is simply a shitty watered down mash up of KOTOR & Fallout 3. The series should be renamed "Mass Appeal"

Tl;dr Mass Effect is for cosplay attention whores and the betas that worship them. Nothing more.

I think watch dogs had potential but was doomed before it ever began

>tfw expelling the Jews from your kingdom

Bioware was converged a long time ago user. You simply have to not buy anything nor pay attention to anything that comes out of a converged development studio.

There is no point in getting triggered over shit like this, SJWs gonna SJW, nothing to see there. Just move along and ignore them, they are soon to be utterly irrelevant anyway.

To paraphrase what our great colonial ancestors had to say about the ignorant savages of their time "Whatever happens, we have got the Memes, and they have not." Our methodology is superior, we will win this war for there is no outside force with overwhelming power that has yet to deploy it against us. We have survived their Alpha Strike, which means we've already won. We just have to wait for them all to collapse now as we meme them into oblivion. Things like this are merely the last flailing motions of a mortally wounded beast. It'll die soon enough.

Daily reminder what to buy and support, fags.

Why do you even care in the first place? Get yourself the two games you like and stop purchasing any more crap, especially big budget games.

desuThe witcher 3 is fun

Yen is sjw trash

Hope Cyberpunk 2077 turns out good.

I'll get it in 2018 when they're charging £15 for it, which is probably what this retard-friendly outing will be worth.

women literally ruin everything

Sup Forums is pretty much like a video game desu,you input edgy/witty comments and hope to get your reward of replies and butthurt

Fuck that SJW trash, just pick up Nioh next month and you'll be good fampai

bro

mass effect has ALWAYS been a SJW game. you can lesbian scissor-fuck green and blue aliens, gay-bang your steroid freak guido crew dude, and pork an IGN reporter that's somehow in the game for no fucking reason at all. and don't forget about the fact that you help Tali and the space Jews take over space-Israel. The story after 2 blows anyhow.

We like you cd project red, stop shilling so hard. Any strategy games in the works to compete with increasingly cucked pdx?

no gameplay yet, don't get ANY hope until you see footage of it..

That's why you pick qt Triss.

It will basically gonna be rated R++ Blade Runner. With TONS of redpills. Enjoy.

>Hamburger helper

Good times.

It's true, we have the figurative high ground, believe it or not. And their meme tech can never compare due to its artificial and dishonest nature.

Bioware being a far left company is no surprise to anyone.

Remember the Felicia Day scene in Dragon Age 2?
Brace for cringe.
youtu.be/05ipK8KnNkQ?t=2m25s

>sonyggers

I'm getting the feeling that that fat bitch echoes senpai. That face looks kinda Jewy. Am I right?

Mass Effect 2 had so many subtle feminist messages that I didn'tn bother with part 3.

ITT: People that don't matter
This game is going to be a hit and you kids can't stop it.
Hell, I'm going to start up a fake twitter campaign to put you pricks on blast for trashing this game in the first place.
Much like ghostbusters this will succeed despite your pathetic attempts.

This. The fucking entire trailer shows a white male leading a team of people, Sup Forums has become the new feminst twitter.

Oy!

Yen is no SJW bitch, she is just a standard arrogant bitch.

Did you start a new thread because you weren't getting the answers you were looking for? I'm going to say it again, your points are bullshit.

It's clear that you've never even played Mass Effect.

/thread

You and me both Serbia. Wanted to play ME1 but then I saw EA had bought out Bioware and I never played the game because I didn't want to become enamored with a series I knew would become ass raped by EA.
I'm so happy I made the right choice all those years back.

>Paradox
>Based

Oh? Tell me more user.

There's not just two models dickheads. You can make your char look like whatever you want. Nothing but pussy whiners on here. Who cares if you can fuck dudes in the game? That's called realism. It's just you who can't handle exposure to the real world, losers.

I don't understand the outrage. It's a Babylon5-esque space opera, and always has been. Complaining about this is about as insightful as complaining that there's so many monks in monasteries.

It's part of the fucking package.

Why the fuck would you expect anything else?

Edge

>Bioware
the last good game they made was ME1 and it was only average.

Jesus Christ look at that massive schnoz. You could ski off that Kike's nostrils!

Every. Single. Time. Kikes gotta Kike I guess.

>Mass effect died after 3
What? 3 was complete shit and 2 wasn't much better.

Read the thread before waving your dick around. His points are valid, the game looks like trash.

daily reminder slavs are the only hope of gaming industry

You dopey cunts. Don't bother commenting if you can't even perceive the blatant politics of something like Mass Effect.

I honestly don't care. I thought 1, 2, and parts of 3 were fun games.

The thing I hated more than the SJW crap was that all the character interactions were totally wooden and semi-autistic. I don't get how people get off on Mass Effect so hard, the in-game communication is like talking to a wall. Plus commander Shepherd is literally the single competent person in the entire galaxy. Too many fetch quests etc. because of that.

Dude, if you don't play Paradox games you're seriously missing out...

Take Stellaris, it's a game where you can be a hyper xenophobic humanist empire with full on slavery of lesser species. You also have the ability to make an elite unit of psychic human knights that ride genetically engineered dinosaurs.

Cough... Mafia III, cough...

I wouldn't call them based, but their older games are better. Strategy is better than the "stories" made now. A new crash is coming and indie will fill the gap. Not that they're all great, but I've enjoyed ksp and prison architect.

can i fuck this girl in game?

>caring about bioware in 2017
bioware has been cancer for a long time. does this suprise you?

They will see the sales and stop this shit. Just don't buy it

I've been meaning to try prison architect.

mass effect died after 2 kiddo

>Muh vidya
>Muh politically important

You're a manchild playing with childrens toys

And to add. Paradox originates from Sweden, lol.

Well, to be fair goys.... the witcher 3 was kinda pandering to sjws sometimes.

I hope with cyberpunk 2077 they wont screw up. "Female protagonist" and "multicultural distopian future" ring alot of belts

Californians were responsible for that.

Give it up man, videogames are crawling with marxists.

It's ironic. Hints at the fact that Swedish men might still have some balls though.

Witcher has dumbed itself down to the point where its a dumb action game just as ME has. I don't see much of a difference.

And you're a fucking dullard who can't even understand Mass Effect despite trying.

It's fun, get it cheap. They've been good about updating, even after "final" release. It gets repetitive, but your prison can limitless based on memory. Factorio is also quite fun, just automated logistics and alien killing.

To be totally frank, humans were always annoying shitty characters in Mass Effect, except for Shepard of course.
Can you even create your own character in the new game?

All is forgiven, 2K Games!