This picture accurately describes the problem with evolutionary theory

This picture accurately describes the problem with evolutionary theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

exploringorigins.org/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxV2HFmw-aNMTnB2YXJTeVBZT2s/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't see the problem

Atom, becomes molecule, becomes self replicating coded strand, becomes cell.

It took billions of years, so we don't have to explain how it happened. Just know it had something to do with red arrows.

>We dont know how the first cell came to be yet so evolution obviously is fake
Cmon Burger you're giving us a bad name

no it doesn't

read a molecular biology textbook, it's explained in every single one of them

pro-tip: check out the miller-urey experiments

ask yourself why the notably rigid laws of science wouldn't apply to a specific time period (the origins of life ~4.5 billion years ago until now) even when they so obviously apply to the universe now

why does this particular time period require a "special" explanation?

because natural processes don't produce information protocols

/thread

>/threading your own thread
Great job OP
if natural processes dont produce information protocals then how do you explain DNA? Is it not information protocols on how the cell should operate?

The transition from atoms to living cells has never been explained. Darwin didn't know either.

Only if the universe had a consciousness, could such a code come into existence.

Not a christian, catholic, muslim, or jew here. Just someone who looks at the nature of DNA and RNA and says... no fucking way.

>natural processes don't produce information protocols
Source: your ass

Atoms dont have a conscious but they do have the need to bond to the closest atom they can to shed or gain electrons. Why is it so hard to believe atoms kept bonding until it eventually formed DNA and RNA, by random?

Source: Reality

Here's a list of information protocols:

AM / FM / XM
Binary / Hex / Octal
HTTP
Language / Alphabet
Serial / Parallel
Morse Code

Did any of these "evolve"? Or were they designed and constructed by consciousness?

>comparing man made stuff to stuff made by nature

This
Made by human consciousness which was made through millions of years of trial and error of evolution
try again OP

Because as an atheist once said (roughly),
That's the equivalent of a tornado going through a scrap heap and building a Jet.

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT CONFIRMED
TRIPS OF TRUTH=the true time for
/thread
SAGED

The fuck are you talking about. A cell and an atom or molecule are completely different.

An atom is just the smallest a piece of something can be and still have defining traits, atoms make up everything. Atoms never became cells, cells were always made up of atoms, everything is made up of atoms.

Are you asking why cells first came into existence? Why life started?

Hahahaha, holy shit. Man, I shouldn't generalise burgers, because I refuse to believe everyone is as retarded as you are

but.. but.. what if the tornado spun for millions of years?!?

This is a nice debate going on about evolution and you want to remove it from the countless threads of shitposting and memes? Countersage
I dont understand the analogy, not to mention your comparing a non living, nonsentient being and comparing it to human intellect

>read textbooks

implying

That can only explain why molecules become bigger. Not why a bunch of molecules want to survive at all cost. Think about it. What explains the survival-drift of molecules brought together by chance?

>I dont understand the analogy
Probably due to autism.

Then you would have a really big mess

>Atoms never became cells
>Cell are made up of atoms

I believe what op is trying to say, is the statistical likelyhood that a random assembling of basic materials coming together out of nothing for no reason to form a functional computer with individual interconnected parts and designed for mobility.

When anyone above common sense stumbles upon an engineered machine in the forest under multiple layers of earth and uncovered it, they immediately recognize if it's a product of creative design.

Don't be idiots, I know religion as an institution is beyond falliable and corrupt. But that is not what it means to recognize intelligent design.

I know that religion and bearded god and modern mega churches turn you away from the faith.

But evolution is only a way to take intelligent design out of the equation of creation.

The leap you take from atoms forming molecules to 'survival-drift' hints you might suffer from a small form of mental retardation.

in between stages of molecules who 'did things' and were never able to sustain for a long time, should cover the vast majority of things that have been created by the ancient soup where life eventually crawled out of.

Think of how many fucked up, half working group of atoms have bonded, like your mother, only to exist, without a real purpose and probably making the world a more cancerous place. (giving birth to you)

Fuck off kike lover. You didn't answer the question.

the answer is in there, keep looking, avoid the childish insults.

your leap is too big, thin a little bit more creative and there is no question anymore.

Were any of those designed and constructed by a god? Surely the same problem exists no matter what you attribute it to unless you are implying that the genetic code is man-made.

i remember in high school reading about irreducible complexity and it's challenge for evolutionary theory:

basically something like the human eye (or any countless other systems) is a complex system where, if you remove but a single part of it, the entire whole ceases to function whatsoever. how, then, did all the parts evolve simultaneously and separately given that: 1. only those which provide a survival advantage get passed on to next generation and 2. these parts provide no such advantage if evolving separately or incompletely.

in other words, irreducibly complex systems should never evolve because there is no impetus for the parts to being to evolve (or to evolve separately). if anything, they are a waste of energy and would die off faster than other non-mutated organisms

Abiogenesis is pretty dope.

exploringorigins.org/

>atom just becomes molecule because muh chemistry

Chemists BTFO.

Indeed. I don't even believe in God and never seen a church. But this evolution theory is bs.

no it doesnt

The Truth About Evolution

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxV2HFmw-aNMTnB2YXJTeVBZT2s/view?usp=sharing

>RNA forms naturally.
>RNA can self replicate and pass on traits
>RNA can catalyze the formation of other proteins
>RNA naturally finds its way into a naturally formed lipid bilayer (soap bubble)
Voila, first proto-cell.

aka creation