White men your end is at hand, leper mutant. You will face the music. You will pay the piper...

White men your end is at hand, leper mutant. You will face the music. You will pay the piper. All your base will belong to us now.

Show me how you fight Albino. Ashamed creature of deficient. I will rend the diseased flesh from your leprous bones, subhuman recessive mutants.

You will beg for my mercy and I will spit in your lonely beta leper face.

Are you scared Albino? You should be. Your stomach wont be able to handle swallowing all your medicine. You are going to explode choking on your own hate. I promise you leper, your end is near.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=gDwBuu1bihU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

85 I.Q lul

Beg of our forgiveness you will Leper.

Inbred to the maximum, too bad your skin couldn't save your parents marriage white boy. It couldn't help you with the things that really mattered.

We made you albino, we can unmake you.

WE WUZ?

Ashamed of reality, ashamed of who you really are. Priceless. The racists are lepers themselves. Albino and ashamed. Karma is grand. God is good.

Show me how you fight albino.

Good thing I'm not a white man

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Lonely motherfucker. You mad your whore of a mother loved dick more than your family? You should be. You are always. ALWAYS going to be mad mr broken home cracka. Tell me how it hurts Nathaniel. Im listening leper.

Don't step out of line monkey, all the gifts we have granted your kind can be swiftly taken away.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

You are dead to me Albino. Cowardly brother. Cant even accept reality. weak and recessive.

stfu leper, get over your whore mothers divorce albino mutant. Die by sunlight like the cave dwelling golem you are ashamed albino.

WE WUZ KANGS

lmao i'm not a albino, either a sandnigga....

How was ur KFC? WE WUZ COLONEL SANDERS?

Lol arabs are Definitly albino and ashamed of it moron. Moroccans calling ppl sandnigga lmao. A country in Africa. Eat shit and die leper. I will peel your diseased flesh from your bones.

> Call people albino
> was slaved for centuries

I'm not arab stupid. I'm

Morrocan
>Brown skinned african
>Please guiz can I be white
>hates himself
>Lonely beta motherfucker

I have a hottie white gf and I am non white lol.

Youre genetic trash albino.

Lmao, wb this, i'm not muslim, just living here. How about u harambe. But my grandpa wasnt sold for $10

"fash killer"

> Cries when KKK arrives, shit what happended America, Wheres General Lee?

Lmao you are brown and you hate yourself 100% pathetic.. Gtfo weak recessive leper trash. Albino and ashamed of it.

You are clearly a very dumb morrocan. third world street shitter. Sorry we cant all live in America Brown man.

Trump is not white, he is orange.

Feeling all empowered because a couple of white women and their orbiters told you you could do anything you pleased because of your skin colour?

Enjoy it while it lasts. Those people will soon awaken to your true colors as a perverse bushman with no human decency.

You should head back to Africa while you still have time.

Why ur grand pa wasnt a fucking enuch

Sorry about your whore mothers divorce sven. I know it hurts. Hang in there leper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery

$10 for the dumb n*. And if u want to keep him calm, cut his nuts, a good lil enuch is what you need

Learn English dumb ugly shitstain.

Omg youre not white can you stfu and leave leper. We get it. Youre a lonely motherfucker. Loser beta sexless brown man.

Kek, i'm trilingual, are u fgt?

Why you with an albino, huh? Thought they were inferior?

did u assume my color ????

>i don need no argumenz cuz yknow yknow YO MOMMA n' shit...

Did hip hop culture degenerate your peoples brains or were you always this way?

Yes I am bitch how you feel you dumb illiterate pos. Fucking white wannabe. a phony. A poser. A loser. What a fucking loser. Pathetic. Genetic Trash. Albino and ashamed of it.

We don't want this shitskin here bro, park him in Sweden

>p

"Genetic trash"

doesn't know where he s from.

Nice, i know my ancestors, didn't get out from a boat and sold by crackers, kek

They are, thats why I wont breed with her. I know what I want. I know where the strong genetics are.

Im not even black. The true human beings. Not tainted with your disease, albinism. Not lepers and ashamed of it.

Divorce =( Its why youre here neo nazi. I will drink deep of your sorrows leper. This is only the beginning. I will devour you entirely.

> Not a cracker
> Not a nigger

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING LEFTIST

I hope you realize how quickly black people would die out during an ice age.

Nuclear winter is starting to sound pretty sweet.

Kek

Lmfao, your ancestors were black albinos lol. Also I am not black but thanks for going out of your way to show your innate inferiorty to him leper. You are afraid of him. All day he is on your mind. You will never be perfect like him mutant.

So you mean you're diluting your bloodline with lepers? Disgusting.

t. 5'4" Juan Hernandez who works at the hispanic grocery store in California

Talk about mutant, suck black dicks promoting "diversity"

fucking antifa. Here, cops are beating you for free as you rise the fist. Kek

checked and praised

You lonely beta crackas. Always need some apocaltpyic event to get u through the day. pathetic. So weak. Can we pzl get financial crises so we can kill all black and brown ppl? Plz plz plz? Dotr? Maybe then my lonely loser beta cracka ass can finally get a gf.

LONELY MOTHERFUCKERS. SEXLESS BETAS. YOUR FLESH ALBINO. I DEMAND IT.

Bring it on, nigger, we've been waiting for the excuse to dust off the firehoses and German shepherds.

Can you read dog molesting inbred hillbill

Danish? Nice kingdom. Lot of Danish people is coming for prostitutes here, top kek. Lone blond guys in town.

Nice try tim whos parents broke up. Mad for the rest of his life. Sad broken home cracker, whats new. 50% divorce rate western perfect society.

White men your end is at hand, leper mutant. You will face the music. You will pay the piper. All your base will belong to us now.

Show me how you fight Albino. Ashamed creature of deficient. I will rend the diseased flesh from your leprous bones, subhuman recessive mutants.

You will beg for my mercy and I will spit in your lonely beta leper face.

Are you scared Albino? You should be. Your stomach wont be able to handle swallowing all your medicine. You are going to explode choking on your own hate. I promise you leper, your end is near.

Should dust off your sisters pussy inbred shitstain. I cant wait to scalp you albino.

85? ur nice with him..

Mongoloid? Austronesian?

Such low quality bait, stinks of complete powerlessness and frustation. Sad!

They hate you brown muslim man.

Missed, I'm white and christian, Kek 0/2 bad luck cuckie

Invaded by arab blacks in 700! Will always have their blood running in your veins! Righteous!

ahahah btfo out of you albinos is the best. Nothing better. Not even sex with your women.

>WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING LEFTIST
How is he a leftist?

He's a skinny gook with a fat white sjw whore. He posted pics around a month ago.

Hahaha christain white man has to live in Morroco. sorry your parents are genetic trash who amounted to nothing. Both my parents are Doctors in America.

Kek, didn't see this sorry, it's 11pm in Morocco.

Only a leftist can hate other whites and being hue white.

Lol. Talk is meaningless, coward. Go do something about it. Otherwise you are just another bipolar retard posting on the arpanet, on a haitian child rearing forum.

Shit, they must abort you.

LOL Ahahaha, yeah shes sooo fat guys. U lonely betas always make me laugh with your insecurity. I fuck her. For over a year now.

Lol im not asian either, they are albino and ashamed of it as well.

>all these digits
>literally none for OP

>Azn obsessed with black men

Just go suck a chocolate dong already. Also your troll threads are filled with fail and AIDs. Cool Zero Wing meme though. Haven't seen that one in awhile.

Gonna learn you something, Maghreb had unhabitants before islamic invasion in 600. Roman colonies, and some christian minorites stayed in maghreb and middle east. U gonna sleep less stupid

Its been done albino, this is just the beggiing. Every you hate, more of it is coming. I promise. Show me how you fight nazi wannabe. I will tear you limb from limb leper.

Dont be mad cuz you cant dance leper. Sorry recessive mutant. Rhythm was never been in your shitty genetics. youtube.com/watch?v=gDwBuu1bihU

stfu youre white and you dont even live in a white country. Youre a failure. Just like daddy and mommy.

Aww, you poor kid. The strain is just too much for you.

Fear not, the war is coming. Be sure when it starts to bring something to battle other than words. Maybe then you can prove you are a man.

Until then, we will laugh at you. Because you are frickin hilarious. Your syntax and grammar are some of the most entertaining shit I've seen all day.

Thanks for the lulz. Gonna hang out and see what other retardation you can manage to spew.

>Lol im not asian either

You're either East Asian or a poo I can't remember. India is still in Asia, anyway, and your obsession with black people is fucking hilarious. Go suck a fat black cock. You know that you want to.

Why don't u go in Ghana or Congo suck some dicks so? Ur black inside, go away "albino" will not miss you

Your nazism will never put your family back together. It will never unwhore your mother. I am the winner. My mother is a doctor, happily married =^)

Whats wrong? Your skin didnt give you an awesome life like I have? What a shame leper.

Your parents defieinitly broke up =( tell me how it hurts daniel.

Why dont you come to america or europe? Because you cant poor brown third worlder.

>Your skin didnt give you an awesome life like I have?

>make threads on a Chinese piss bottle forum for months on end about lepers or some shit while you spam pictures of ripped black dudes

Cool life Pajeet.

Whos the one with the white gf lonely beta.

Maybe i'm from western countries? And located in Morocco too.

Yea USA with Trump seems a good country

I can't tell if this guy is a troll or mentally disabled.

lmfao Im not rom india either nice try inbred. Gonna try to finger your sister tonight? Nope, your gonna be busy crying over how your whore of a mother ruined your entire life for dick from some other guy. Step dad guy. You mad albino? You so mad lol. Always. Furious. Broken.

Dude, you are fuckin priceless. You need your own YouTube channel. Something tells me your voice is high pitched and even more hilarious than your spelling.

Seriously, you need to market your shit.

If you are role playing, your material is gold.

If you are serious, please know that it looks like maybe you are having a psychotic break with reality. You should get help, but ppl get lots of views these days by killing themselves on Facebook, too.

Whatever you choose, keep it sexy. Hips and nips, yo.

Youre not even white lol. Post your face with time stamp

Mentally disabled. It's not a bait i think. He really suck black dicks :/

Nothing to prove faggy leftist.

Yeah no shit Im the best thing to happen to pol. This lonely sped shithole. Of course I come liven up this lowest iq loser hangout.

The only good Nazi is a dead one. Show me how you fight lepers.

>niggers are so dumb that they unironically blame white people for all of the problems Jews created

lol stay hating yourself brown man. No one believes youre white, yo cant even speak english properly. Im more white than youll ever be and I dont even care for it. Whiteness is nothing more than the shame of Albinism, and the need to cover it up.

typical finish women

Albino genetics. No ty.

And we still conquered the whole world.
Guess that makes you inferior in all ways to us paleskins, otherwise we would be posting in a non-European language and possibly from Africa.