Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/foreign-born-dominican-republic-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT ALL

RETURNS

TO NOTHING

>mfw no more niggers who barely speak english will be imported here now

thank you trump

This will be so much sweeter when Chicago and LA, probably the last to crack, will finally bend the knee and remove their status

SHABOOYA ROLL CALL
SHABOOYA!

NOTHING for traitorous sanctuary cities, Trump doing more to save this country in a week than liberals have done for the last 100 years.

>no longer a sanctuary city.
cubans are not relevant

Its a meaningless city anyways, compare to NYC, SF and LA.

When did Alex Trebek get elected mayor of Miami?

Nothing changes for them desu. Just a bunch of Cubans living on the beach.

bump

YESSS

It's a fucking county you cunt.

Either way it changes nothing. We're still going to get cubans, haitians, and carribean folk by the assload and they'll find some way to stick around unnoticed.

>there are the only vitamins to be certified organic and gmo free

Let's see the other cities fall

I live in LA. It's never happening.

What will happen is that all illegals will flee here and it will become even worse.

How is Boise? How is Texas? How is Denver? All options are on the table for me.

Good. Fuck LA.

But I have Haitian and Cuban friends.

Why is Trump not letting new friends into my state?

I'm so sick of winning

KNEE = BENT

>it's never happening

THEY
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Nah, LA will eventually bend the knee. Trump has all the sanctuary cities by the balls since he can cut off all their federal grants.

Holy fuck yes maybe I'll be able to not have to worry about getting shot by tweaking Cubans and chimps.

GAHH I WANT TO STOP WINNING, STOP

PLEASE STOP MR PRESIDENT WE ARE WINNING TOO MUCH

Wtf? I thought libs said cities would fight back? Is losing fed funding that scary?

Why?

Why would they not respect the laws of the country? Why would you support people disregarding these laws?

I've lived abroad most of my life and always adhered to the rules.

>Boise
comfy but not too many jobs
>Texas
Which part? El Paso is full of beaners. Houston is full of niggers. Austin is mini Portland.
>Denver
Traffic fucking sucks. Seriously, look it up. It makes LA congestion look like a F1 raceway.

FUCK YES FROM SOUTH FLORIDA

>It's never happening
>He won't be president
>He won't build a wall
>He won't ______
>He won't ______

Just keep adding to the list

It is when you live in a liberal hivecity that's a net drain on the country.

They'll all bend the knee eventually.

About time they knew their fucking place.

Non-whites btfo.

Kneel.

It's a country you mongrel. Cover your hole, the next time you decide that you know what youre talking about.

Then Google the population of Miami-Dade county, and kindly kill yourself thereafter.

Say thanks to Cuban-Americans, boys.

Best migrant is the migrant who alredy came redpilled as fuck.

Cubans are not nearly as bad as Mexicans, however Miami is a shithole so this is probably for the best

come to KY

What funds from the fed are being threatened? I mean what are they ear marked for?

Does the word illegal mean anything to you?

>trump is literally stannis baratheon incarnate

Based Florida.

>The first domino topples
>thank you trump
>Chicago and LA, probably the last to crack, will finally bend the knee
>Trump doing more to save this country in a week than liberals have done for the last 100 years
>Let's see the other cities fall
>I'm so sick of winning
>KNEE = BENT
>Trump has all the sanctuary cities by the balls since he can cut off all their federal grants
>I WANT TO STOP WINNING, STOP
>PLEASE STOP MR PRESIDENT WE ARE WINNING TOO MUCH
>They'll all bend the knee eventually

We're gonna turn it around!
And we're gonna start winning again!
We are gonna win so much!
We're gonna win at every level!
We're gonna win economically!
We're gonna win with the economy!
We're gonna win with military!
We're gonna win with healthcare and with our veterans!
We're gonna win with every single facet!
We're gonna win so much!
You may even get tired of winning!
And you'll say:
"PLEASE PLEASE ITS TOO MUCH WINNING!
WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! MR. PRESIDENT IT'S TOO MUCH!"
And I'll say
"NO IT ISN'T! WE HAVE TO KEEP WINNING!
WE HAVE TO WIN MORE!
WE'RE GONNA WIN MORE!
WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH!"

Godspeed USA

>tfw Boston isn't a sanctuary city
>tfw retarded mayor says he will keep illegals in city hall if Trump deports them

REEEEEEEE

TOO

MUCH

WINNING

It feels good to have the power of the state on our side and someone who is willing to use it to defeat our enemies.

so call in immigration to take them away, simple

You underestimate how many mud Dominicans and Haitians come here

lol denver traffic sucks but its not LA congestion you idiot

The Haitian women are fine as they are generally nurses and healthcare professionals. The men? No idea what the fuck they do.

>illegal beaners flee to LA
>earthquake drops LA into the Pacific

So what? Miami is spic central, most are already citizens. Niggers and Cubans will continues to cause crimes, fuck these nonwhite scum.

TUMBLING DOWN

This might be the highest promise-fulfillment ratio for a politician we have seen in modern history.

Women in absolutely shit-tier countries like that tend to come out better than most the males since they know what hardship and hard work feels like.

I agree. And you know what? The liberals are pissed. That probably like 70% of why they're sitll protesting. He's actually doing all the things he said he would do.

Underrated

I know, right. Instead of denial, they should embrace Trump's America.

The thing I don't understand is, why would any red-blooded American side with illegal immigrants? They're literally criminals by definition, and even if they worked, they can't pay taxes, making them a double burden on society.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>“In light of the provisions of the Executive Order, I direct you and your staff to honor all immigration detainer requests received from the Department of Homeland Security,” Gimenez wrote

Is this a dream? Are we awake?

LA VIDA ES UNA LENTEJA

Ship them back

Because of shit like this making them out to be "in need" and us supposed to be portraying America as the savior of lesser countries.

Cheap voters,very easy to manipulate.It translates to actual dollars if you are high enough on the food chain.

Cubans aren't the problem, they're almost all 75%+ white and stridently anti commie. Dominicans and hatians come by the goddamn boatload tho

>People of Dominican origin or ancestry represent the fifth-largest Hispanic group in the United States (or 3 percent of the 52.9 million Hispanics), following Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Salvadorans.
migrationpolicy.org/article/foreign-born-dominican-republic-united-states

the great majority are in the us legally. dominicans LOVE the us, especislly the law and order

>Spics
>American

Nope

He certainly has never driven in either city.

I don't have a problem with cuban

Actually, stopping the huge BAIT of a sanctuary city will stop the destructive human migration through Mexico...Its in Mexico's interest, believe it or not.

The first generation men become mechanics and and other such blue collar careers. Second generation becomes engineers.

HOW IS TRUMP DOING THIS?

HOW????

And third generation become thugs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PLEASE BOSTON NEXT

WRONG. Castizos welcome but niggers and mestizos have to go back.

Texas sucks so fucking much. I'm not lying to you because you're a Californian either. I was born and raised here but I am leaving this state forever pretty soon.

I promise you, anyone who says "Texas is based" is a mestizo. 100%.

Miami-Dade is a HUGE county

Fourth generation becomes women.

305 TIL I DIE

But that logic doesn't scale. You can either have borders or be destroyed by hundreds of billions of poor fucks. And if something doesn't scale, then there's something inherently wrong with it.

Politicians may be Americans, but their blood is not red, it's darker.

can someone please explain to me what a sanctuary city actually is? I only started hearing this term a few days ago

Does that cut off college grants?

>all illegals will flee here
holy fuck that's actually amazing. once the race war happens they'll be cornered

How is it there? From Louisiana and quite interested and looking for low-beaner, low-basketball zones.

Losing Fed funding would cause some of these cities to descend into literal anarchy.

Chicago when?
They had an 8 billion budet shortfall last year.
Without fed bucks they can't survive.

i think they dont enforce immigration laws but im not really sure

Literally only Haitian and Jamaican nurses can ever take my blood. Dunno what it is but they got the skillset whitey lacks.

Vote GOP or go back to your shit island pablo

At that point the fact that they're haitian only comes up on "Haitian Flag Day."

There's absolutely no fucking brakes on the TRUMP TRAIN!

Based Trump fuuuuuuuuuuck the madman