20% import tax on Mexico

>20% import tax on Mexico
>entire mexican economy reliant on exports to USA
>Americans quit buying avocados from mexico and get them from California/other South American countries because it's cheaper
>other nations swoop in to fill the gap in the market and we end up paying 10 cents extra for avocados and underwear
>border wall goes up, border security increased to maximum
>mexican drugs and crime quit pouring over the border
>current heroin epidemic in America halts with the lack of cheap heroin pouring over the border
>entire mexican economy in distress, no money from avocados or black tar heroin
>instead of all the poverty and crime coming over the border due to economic disaster (like it has in the past) it just stays in mexico
>mexico slowly begins to go full somalia mode

mexico will bend the knee.

BEST TIMELINE LADS

(screencap this)

Ya Mexico is playing this really poorly. The entire world knows that they can't have a pissing battle with the United States considering how close we are and generous.

Your move Mexico.

You forgot the part where we invade mexisomali and take their oil.

A N N E X - M E X I C O
N
N
E
X

M
E
X
I
C
O

They really are that short in the shitty southern part.

mexico needs to get the dick out of the taco, and actually work with the USA on this.

mfw peña thought he was teaching trump a lesson by cancelling the meeting

I live in LA and whrn I look out my window and all I see is the tops of the heads of a million meatballs

only if we get rid of everyone there first

He had to do that to not look like submissive.

Ahahahahahahahhaahha.....ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

6 months ago I thought I would have to bear arms against my own government during the prime of my life. Now my 20's could be the most prosperous period of time in American history. I seriously can't take it ahahahaahahahahahahah

by the way trump is, he was probably expecting this, if peña had gone to the meeting he would probably have gotten humiliated by trump, honestly no matter what trump would have done this anyway

burgers are the real terrorists save us

They can keep it. I'd rather purge Canada and be next to Alaska and russia

>FUCKIN SPICS! I DONT WANT THEM IN MY COUNTRY
>MAKE THEIR COUNTRY INTO MY COUNTRY, MEANING LITERALLY EVERY MEXICAN WILL BE IN THE UNITED STATES, THAT'LL SHOW EM!

but he made himself look like an idiot who can't handle the banter nor negotiating with him, he's a weakling who couldn't even face Trump one-on-one.

You forgot about the flu epidemic that happens after the economy crash, but pretty spot on.

No more poorly assembled Ford Fusions for everybody!

Yay!!!

>what is lebensraum

Screencapped.

God bless you burgers.

it's even funnier when you realize they could have just traded a bunch of pesos for dollars BEFORE the election, then they would have had PLENTY of money for the wall

Mexico is not the only source of Heroin in the U.S.

Did he not pay any attention to the election? Nobody could outmaneuver Trump and now he tries to outmaneuver Trump. Genius.

why mexico don't trade with other countries instead of USA?

because mexico govt is runned by retards and lazy fucks

because they are they neighbors, and they use dollars, everybody wants dollars, so it makes sense, it's logical we trade with them as a priority, also this Apparently it was a mistake to think that we could be friends just because we are neighbors

Somehow i have a deep feeling that the burgers are shooting themselves on the foot