>inb4 leaf

leaf
he's the hero we need
saviour of the free world
once the US does something heaps of other countries follow suit

MAGA

>a leaf

aware of own ignorance, good

We, like the Australians or Kiwis, are too irrelevant and far away to matter. Thus we can shitpost.

We are closer to Antarctica than to Mexico or the US.

Aus/Argie united Antarctic expansion when?

we will save the white race

Trump understands that sustainable profit and prosperity can only occur when there is a mutually beneficial relationship. He won't fuck over other countries for a few shekels (like previous administration did) because that's not the optimal way of making money.

I want to see the world burn.

I want this fucking world to burn. I want wars. I want deaths. Trump won't do that, but his ennemies will.

I think trump is fucking hilarious

For fun

>Ts/r6zMp
>TsRzMP
>TRMP

Trump confirmed.

He's the head figure of the populist right wing, and his success is our success.

We're gonna make the western world white again.

Because lots of other countries need men like him right now before they fill up with people who would fuck thier toddlers in a heartbeat.

>implying
When America is great the whole world is great.

Except Mexico, fuck them.

I'm not a Trump-supporter. However, I get excited by the prospect of a less globalized world, where it's more transparent for the public that every nation will have to work for their OWN good, instead of trying to build some insane air-castle of a "one world".

He is possibly the catalyst.

exactly. A leaf doesn't need to say
>inb4 leaf
though, I think that's implied.

I can understand people hating trump that ahve never watched his speeches and get their opinions directly from MSM, but I dont understand how anyone who has watched all his speeches since he took office could hate him, unless they are a traitor.

absolutely everything hes said , done and advocated has been entirely in the benefit and interest of the average american worker. that was his entire campaign promise, and within the first week hes already delivering. how could you hate a a guy like that? his entire attitutude is so logical and positive it feels like we are back pre 1960 before this ultra politically correct circus act took hold.

there is literally no reason to not like trump
(mean things hes said isn't a reason either, the large majority of people of which dont like him for that)

You are Hungarian. You should be very happy to have trump leading the free world, especially since trump uses your learder's blueprint on how to run a successful populist campaign.

cool off frenchie

Yes, we can revive New Schwabia

It will be glorious.

It's a battle against globalism. The kind that wants to kill western civilization.

At least ill have a place in this trump timeline

>Why?
he wants to make America great again.

>If he could fuck your country over for a few shekels, he'd do it in a heartbeat
If only he starts doing that

>America first
any day

I want a trump too ;_;

Why ? Because everything happening in the US eventually happen in Europe.
You can see crazy feminists arguing about white privilege . Sciences Po, a political school has people that agree with the idea of white privilège.
I know what comes next and I can't wait to see another Trump in Europe or the death of the EU.

this guy gets it.

what does he get?

we like strong leaders

>hungarian
>doesn't realize trump is like orban

same, we need a big scale war, its ben a while

Because if we manage to get an uncucked government of our own, he won't invade us to overthrow it

i just want to see glorious RUSSIAN + USA ALLIANCE , i want to see fucking SU 35 FLYING with F22 in syria dropping bombs on ISIS fags , that would give make my dick diamond T B H .

Maybe they support him in the hope that a Trump equivalent will surface in their home country and make it great again as well.

You don't get it at all.

The ONLY superpower in the world doesn't need shit from anybody. We just need to stop propping everybody else up.

That's how we MAGA.

I feel the same. Im kinda jelly of burgers that they have such a leader.

because I want him to set up a new standard

I always considered myself pretty liberal and I really liked Obama. But I absolutely love trump and what he stands for. No fucking around no PC horseshit.

Its ironic but the liberal left wingers is what made me hate the left. I cannot stand sjw's, annoying PC twats and just the general left wing arrogance and smugness that occurred the entire election. I have never seen such a pathetic group of sore losers in my entire life. The way they nit-pick at literally everything trump says or does and poke fun at his family is absolutely cringe worthy. I think these people ruined their own election. They dun fucked it up for themselves

ethnic german immigration granted to any applicant so long as they heil trump

when the muslims take over germany you will then be part of the blitzkrieg to retake your homeland.

There will be no warcrime tribunal. Ever.

Because the people Trump opposes are the major international problem in the world right now.

canada is the jelly of hamburgers

Get ready, and who among you will be first?

I haven't heard any talk about making Canada pay for the wall so as far as I'm concerned Canada's getting a free wall

I'm objective.
>the average american worker
Lol no, Trump is a scammer, even his own daughter don't give a fuck about you, look her factory in China...

I'm an American, but I foresee a great future for everyone post-globalism. If you like the idea of your country's leadership fighting for you rather than rolling over for some bureaucrat in New York or Brussels, Trump is a good start for things. The best things come out of competition.

yep that what I said, honey burger

These "people" are just jerkoffs we average American put up with until it was time to neck them.

This, Make Europe Uncucked Again

Since the USA are still the guide of the West I hope the Trump administration will serve as an example for European policymakers but I sincerely doubt it

Because now there is hope, and burgers are bro

The alternative would have been war with Russia and more concessions to China. Trump seems like a smart guy. He'll lead the world well.

It's hard to be as free as us,but at least everybody else can see what is possible.

*surrenders*

Most people really listen to the MSM. Or at least they did up to the past current year, but many normies semi-cucks are still on the edge.
The few times I had to talk politics recently I just said I was le ebin hacker known as wikileaks (which is kind of true as a third rate analyst of the content of the leaks for widespread consumption) and trashed the MSM media. This makes for a good introduction, since I can immediately transition to "look how they cover Trump, haha, the nerve of these guys".

Because seeing some sanity return to the world's only superpower gives the rest of us hope.

>lol no

great arguement. have you watched his speeches? if yes, do you choose to directly ignore everything he says and convince yourself its all lies because he, a man who was already rich and famous and benefitted in no way from becoming president, other then being givin the chance to genuinely improve the country he loves, wants to "scam everyone" some how... lol. you were one of the people saying trump would never win the primaries, then the general, then would never commit to his promises, and now here we are, you telling yourself its all just a big ruse, and hes still not legit. take a long hard look at yourself, you are quite pathetic.

Every nation has the right to put itself first. And they do.

If I could vote for him back in November I would.

my country is alreasy deep in the shitter it cant get any worse

Besides fuck sjws and everything they stand for at least trump is the embodiment of everything they hate

SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

Because europe has been laxing in self defence and self management, and has leaned on america to fix all its problems.

For america to finally elect a leader who does not just throw coins on the floor for our pleb leaders to gather in a rush, but tells them to fuck off and get their shit together, is a welcome call.

>it cant get any worse
When canada was burning down, and you imported south african bushwackers to fight it, i thought it could not get any worse.

Then you got a somali immigrant for migrations minister. And then was the whole rape case of a schoolgirl at ball that was hushed up.

It can always get worse.

Because we hate feminists, tacos and illegals. We are praying for one president like him.

I thought Europe and USA were dead. I thought they completely lost their mind with left commie shit, with letting barbarians destroy Western values.

And then Trump election!

I've been living in the best timeline since November 8, 2016. I started to believe in humanity again (thx to American Trump voters). The real hope. The biggest show ever.

Damn, I don't mind now if Trump destroy me and my whole country. I will forgive him anything for the amount of good emotions he gave me already.

For the lulz obviously.

Well let me tell you that the European political paradigma is totally different from the American one. Nobody simply gives a fuck about things like a constitution with god given rights and freedoms such as freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

Very few Europeans share that mindset and have a totally different outlook on the relationship between the citizen and the government - they look at government very different than Americans do

Sad. We're ready for slavery

we are the one who pay the Shekels so we good

You are fooled, where is the Trump tax returns? It's a power trip. I can't trust anyone anymore.

>There will be no warcrime tribunal. Ever.
But your lord is a kike.

This is why you don't get Transylvania, you cuck.

Fuck his tax returns bro look at the bigger picture. Listen to what the man is saying. He seems sincere when about wanting to improve the lives of americans. his actions in the first week in his presidency reinforce those words.

Because we need to fight the political global elite to preserve European values and Brexit and Trump have been a big step towards nationalism and populism.