Holy fuck is Trump okay?

Holy fuck is Trump okay?

Look at his face in pic related. It's super red.

It looks like he's about to explode or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3DNtdP8vu2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is such a buffoon. I hate him so fucking much.

ok

Have you seen this video?

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

antifacuck pls leave

U mad?

Yep. You can tell he's way in over his head. Definitely unqualified. America fucked up big time.

Trump is such a buffoon. I hate him so fucking much.

Idiots.

Yep - he's not a legitimate president anyway. The people didn't want him.

>buffoon

Forget's Obama is a distant relative of the Buffoon species of monkey.

0% red in the video

youtube.com/watch?v=3DNtdP8vu2E

>muh popular vote

Do the words you speaking even mean anything anymore? You've been wrong the past 99 times and guess what, as he fulfills promise after promise you're going to get made a fool of again. But go on, keep talking while Trump keeps doing.

And 100% orange.

melinda is blowing him under the table

Then why the fuck are libtards mad at white people

He looks like he's got a lot to deal with. That happens when liberals have had decades of damage done. Who can blame him for thinking: "fuuuuck...What a mess".

The fact that you care about US politics shows how weak and subhuman your country is, we can end you at any time. Remember that.

Pic related, you elected this.

What do you think is written on that piece of paper?

Cry more while cleaning the emu jizz out of you sisters cooch

I think you're right. I'm not going to lie, I voted for Trump. But even not a week in and I know I messed up BIGLY. If I could go back I would definitely change my vote.

I've been bamboozled and I hope others can admit the same.

"Check 'em"

What's your point? Are you agreeing with me that Hillary was the PEOPLE'S choice and that Trump only won because on an outdated system?

what's that on his laptop screen
can we have a zoom expert zoom in

le drumpf es naranja jaja

He hasn't fulfilled any promise. He's a con artist.

He always looks like that when he's shitting on mexico

He's pissed off that people are inturrupting him from making america great again

Fuck Bernie too. He cost Hillary this election.

> that flag
> that timestamp
Confirmed for VPN faggot trying to shitpost.

Aren't you a shit eating cuckold?

I pray to God that one day my country will have the same voting system as the US.

When I take vitamin b in the morning I get flush red like that. Trump is prob riding that B12 dragon

He just got finished buttfucking Mexico, what do you expect?

>Shill hive
Yawn

Butt-Hurt loser. You make me smile!

i mean that subhumans don't count.

majority of white people voted trump

>unqualified

He's tsundere, don't be mean fampai

Why the fuck is her skin brown? ZUN fucking hates brown skin.

If you actually got quads...

this retard isn't even just an orange anymore, now he's trying to turn into an apple

what the fuck america

He has rosacia you sick fuck

Trump is a genius. A GENIUS.

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Two ashtrays. He's smoking in air force one kek

Would love to smoke in an airplane once.

He is super fat, probably suffering from high blood pressure.

Would be hilarious if he died from a heart attack due to all the sudden presidential stress. Would be less funny when we get a religious nutjob at the helm though.

Trump's just realizing he reached the final boss in his long life and he's fucking pumped to beat it.

>her turn!!!

wasn't the electoral college who cost that cunt the election?

The spicy peso crash is kicking in. Delicious.

>tranny shock & awe

You can clearly see that he feels out of place.
This clown never wanted to be a president. But it shot back at him, because most of americans are fucking idiots.

its the white house website

he has no clue guys

It's called being white, nigger.

You would be surprised how devastating it would be to liberals to have Mike no fag to far for my ar Pense in power. I would laugh as shit got real.

He's trying to take a dump on the Executive Presidential Crapper
It's a toughie

This, and CTR/ADL

What are coasters?

Man airforce one looks comfy as fuck

>to have Mike no fag to far for my ar Pense in power

He'd just be yet another president who didn't get the majority of the votes last election.

Are you actually telling me you didn't know this was a pic of him sitting on the new Airforce 1 Presidential Shitter? This man doesn't stop for pee breaks - THERE ARE NO BRAKES!!!111!!!

Is that Barron's GameGear on the desk?

>"people"

Like clockwork.
>Call shills out for concern trolling
>They immediately respond with "T-Trump is pro-Israel!!"
Yeah no shit. He tried to go neutral but was called an anti-semite and had all the powerful jews moving against him. Anyone who was paying attention to the campaign saw this.

Tehe triggered much. All these libatards are just angry because they didnt get what they want. And the snowfakes are realizing that they are not going to get anything they complain about anymore. Its a new world. Praise kek.

wtf are you talking about

Same. I got bamboozle'd as well. I wish it was the #CruzMissile in the White House, not this orange buffoon.

I don't know why I'm arguing with a none American.

Posed pic.

Too bad the US has always elected its president based on electoral votes and not popular votes.

Fucking retard.

my guess is that he's bored with the job already

Fucking CTR

This is a shill thread

they showed him the Alien bodies and a preserved Vampire

wrong post, nvm

Awwwww.... you mean we didn't count all those fucking illegals? What a bummer huh?

Exactly.

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

Why did Christianity fail to give Ivanka "Yael" Trump the "amazing and beautiful journey" that she found in Judaism?

Thats the picture of a man getting shit done.

>Hillary was the PEOPLE'S choice
Let's not get crazy here

Also is that a fucking B-Gage 2 prototype on his desk?

Nice, I want to be president too

The german media tells us that we hate him but I'm still not sure why exactly.

What's that little game thingie on his desk? Is he going back to tetris as soon as the cameras are off?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourgoy/?

Heya CTR! Sup?

N-Gage* shit

That's fake one. The one we all loved has been absent from public eye since September 2016.

This.

She fucking was. She won by over THREE MILLION votes.

what are they?

its the light

You have to go back.

He is building the wall and passed a bunch of executive orders within the confines of American law. dumbass

I think Trump won the election the way America won the Vietnam war.

Would be amazing if Pence became potus and his VP was Farage

>coastie babies should decide the fate of the rest of the country

It is time for trump to resign.

>when you go five minutes without saying anything racist xDDD

sorry i couldnt resist

executive orders are not the same thing as law. They still can be shut down.