Privilege

How do I respond to this kinda shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you don't know how stop arguing on twitter

Say the concept of white privilege is comparable to anti-semitism, supported by the nazis in the protocols of the elders of zion. That the similarity is eirily similar.

Tell her you're transgender and that you slam dunk pansexual holes and she should check her fucking cis privilege

Rise above it user

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

You know what they say. If you can't prove them wrong, it's you who's wrong.

laugh

If privilege is not directly about skin color, financial status, class, or otherwise then the definition is inherently flawed by being so weak and amorphous.

>Sup Forums I'm too retarded to defend my views please do my thinking for me

Turn off your computer walk away and read a book until you are intelligent enough to respond in your own words.

/thread

>Privilege is something negative

I never understood the lefties argumentation in this. Being seen as beauty standard worldwide andmost succesful ethnicities worldwide and therefore getting prefered treatment (for example when you travel through african countries) is something to be proud of.

Here's how I responded

>I find "privilege" to be fundamentally divisive rhetoric. It divides people on racial and class lines when we should work together.

No response yet.

>How do I respond to this kinda shit?
Drown in your ideals and die.

Why are you such a cuck?

OP, you can't respond in a meaningful way because you're arguing with a religious fanatic who doesn't believe in God but who does believe in "privilege", which is just their religion's version of original sin.

>/thread your own post
I can't wait till your shitty little island is all Asian

I know how to argue it, but it's stiff bafflingly stupid

I mean, he didn't even give you a point to respond to except "i think you're a bad person for disagreeing with me" which is just an attempt at character assassination . Ask for him to define privilege before continuing so you have some basis to argue on.

Response

>bs. it only divides if u are unwilling to be honest with urself. If u can't b self aware and handle truth, u put up walls

REEEEEE

Raucous laughter

Play dumb
It doesn't actually mean anything so no matter what they respond with it's going to be fucking pants on head retarded.
It's more about convincing people watching than your target

These people need to be gassed. We have created monsters by babying and coddling people who should have been extradited. Now they are super stuck up tyrants who have everything handed to them and have it easier than anyone in human history. Day of the rope when?

>Ask for him to define privilege before continuing so you have some basis to argue on.

I did. No response.

respond with
>mercy is for the weak
>I stand corrected, i am privileged too have the knowledge of correct grammer and spelling. unlike you.
>nice trailer you got there famalam
>mercy is shit, i main genji
etc. etc.
or........

he's saying you're unaware of the privilege that being rich brings, therefore you are privileged for being ignorant. really good logic huh

Privilege is literally "private (exclusive) law" (written or unwritten). You abide to common law hence you don't have privilege. Affirmative action is privilege.

Stop using social media and delete all of your accounts.

It's just a bait and troll fest. No one should express their opinions on social media anymore.

Can't wait till your shitty little island is mexic-
Oh wait, it already is.

>not an argument
You could go this route. It's simple, quick, and it's accurate 99% of the time when dealing with libtards.

It may be best not to engage them at all desu

My response

>It divides us because people start pointing fingers and blaming "privileged" people of their problems n don't take responsibility-

>for their own actions.

Ask him to define privilge

next say you're a female nigger

Reply "if you're such an expert then explain me, me, my family and my friends aren't privileged at all"
If he/she replies "muh black ppl" "muh white privilege" reply "then how can you explain that in every african country black people are "privileged" because they're the majority, that's the key of "privilege" the majority rules over ethnic minorities" the show her examples of affirmative action like how blacks can joing college with lower gpa's like in pic related be sure to show how asians also have it harder the whites so he/she can't say "you raycist!"
Be sure to not resort to insults because you go down to their level.
Call him/her on his/her hypocrisy talking about privilege and racism when blacks do have more racial biased privileges than whites
Also maybe read a little more about your ideas befoe you want to argue? We aren't here to do your work.

Just say

>not an argument

No reply. They were clearly talking out of their ass.

>3.2 GPA
>65.8% acceptance rate
oh wow

Just call him a faggot and tell him to fuck off. They can't argue with this.

Also reply something like this, don't share the image itself because he/she will say "muh raycism! Muh alt-right" but say the same sentences.
Also try not to go full 14/88 /pol style and say nigger or shit like that, even if your argument makes sense they'll think they won and the normies will give them reason cuz "racism"

He is correct that it is about social status.

White people, regardless of income, are less likely to be negatively impacted by a whole host of scenarios. Interactions with police, landlords, bill collectors... really any kind of authority? White people get off easier than people of color.

Every fact, in the whole world, backs that up. You could do the most casual of searches and learn about it, if you wanted to be able to respond from a place of knowledge rather than ignorance.

>Inequality creates a socially cohesive, truly diverse society where we can appreciate and find a use for all people.
If she doesn't understand this, then leave because she's a dribbling stupid cunt.

Here's a little context leading up to that exchange.

What do they mean by Xian. Is that some Neo-Chinese cult?

>negatively impacted by a whole host of scenarios. Interactions with police, landlords, bill collectors... really any kind of authority? White people get off easier than people of color.
Except there is a good reason for that, regardless of the income or education level, blacks tend to be more violent and prone to commit crime, there's data for that, hence more encounters with police on average.
Also about landlords, bill collectors and even Trump got called of it, not trusting blacks so much with money, why? Because blacks, on average, regardless of income or education level tended to not pay, even more than hispanics

Funnily enough, this seems to be a trend exclusive to african americans, its very VERY lower in african migrants.
Considering how africans come from a place with faces MANY more difficulties than african americans it shows how its truly a cultural thing amongst american blacks only.

You don't even understand your own beliefs. Go back to the drawing board.

prividge is a code word for anti white male

In the 90s it was popular among blacks to wear a t-shirt that said "it's a black thing you wouldn't understand". This is pretty much the same thing.

You have to understand that equality is inherently a race to the bottom. Actually, if you want to get really fucking philosophical its a race to death, since we're only ever equal when we don't exist any longer. Even then, its a race to be forgotten as well, since legends never die.

Citing "privilege" is not an argument, there is no objective standard of privilege, it is just what you feel as being privilege. It is just an attempt to silence you and claim moral superiority without making any argument what so ever.

bullshit. it is always about class. gettho white gangbangers get profiles by poloce at every lvl too, there is just a lot less of then

shorthand for christian

Do you have anyone of those facts on hand?

You see the problem with your argument is you completely assign it to "privilege".

What does that even mean? Doesn't it just mean that the person in question is of the same or similar genetic stalk of the founders of said country? So for example if I were in Japan, as a non-japanese, they would have Japanese privilege?

_____ Privilege takes an a priori that it is innately bad and should be undone. When in reality, it just the reality of the circumstances of the coutnry you are in.

Black people and minorities maybe don't get a friendly smile or interactions with police because maybe-just maybe-they committ more crime and there is a higher likelihood for them to be packing drugs, guns, or stolen goods.

This is not privilege, this is just demographic trends and patterns.

Furthermore, citing privilege is just a bullying attempt to shame your opponent into silence and claiming moral victory. This device completely discredits the progressive or modern usage of the term.

Don't bother. It's a waste of breath.

Thanks and checked

Embrace your white privilege.

Privilege = fuck you whitey. That's it, that's all it is.

That's all it is to them, too. You can tell it by tweets like this.

By deleting such people from your friend list.

With laughter