American spend 10~50 billion dollars to build a wall

>American spend 10~50 billion dollars to build a wall
>Mexican cartels dig a tunnel at 1000~5000 dollars

Why americans so dumb at math?

Other urls found in this thread:

eadaily.com/en/news/2016/10/10/over-half-of-ukraines-population-lives-below-poverty-level
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How ever will Trump find a solution to tunnels....something the nazis found a solution to 70 years ago ( microphone in the ground ) .......hoW!

>implying the wall is going to keep mexicans out and not americans in

thank god for this leaf

i like how you're thinking

Literally government advocating illegal immigration. That's called an invasion spic, prepare your anus

South Korea shouldn't you be worried about nine out of ten of your roommates killing themselves tonight?

First off sage

second of all what are reinforced steel beams and slabs with sensors to detect any disturbance.

fuck off slant eyes

Underground radars and armed bored agents. Kind of like your DMZ zipperhead

We should switch sides and help the N Koreans reunify Korea, when they ask us why, we send them this man's post

>south korea calling someone else dumb

>Google this to check legitimacy because I'm not fucking retarded
>Elon Musk wants to build a series of underground tunnels for superspeed transportation
He's a shitter but god damn this man has dreams that I support.

and walk into a mindfield...

Are people really fucking dumb enough to believe that the wall won't extend many feet under ground?

Or that it won't be patrolled?

Or that there's no such thing as ground penetrating radar?

All this proves is the contempt Mexico's spic president has for our nation. It proves that he and his people are fucking sub human parasites.

Trump's tariffs and the wall will devastate Mexico. They'll finally have to build an economy that's not based on the drug trade

Not bad considering how many ILLEGALS commit horrendous crimes, flee to Mexico and are never seen again.

If the mexican president has actually claimed that he will force his citizens into our country without our consent ad in spite of border security then that is an act of war.

Mexico does not want and cannot afford a war, ergo they will not build a tunnel.

This

I mean its he's literally a Pepsi logo

(You)(You)

>we are actively letting bad people into your country
>No you're the bad guy, now watch me advocate it more

>>Mexican cartels dig a tunnel at 1000~5000 dollars
we have ground radar.

fuck yourself taco.

That's literally an act of war.

WRONG

This pretty much, no matter what you do or what you try tunnels are going to be your downfall.

>Border patrol hears mysterious sounds under the earth using their sonar/mics/other devices
>Wow must be some moles or groundhogs or armadillos, better get rid of those pests before they compromise the stability of the ground
>break out the patented Trump Pest Removal Tubes that pump CO2 into the tunnels

>advocating illegal action against another country

he must be really salty to not think straight

Same reason they don't tunnel under the israeli walls. Ultrasensitive digging detectors like they use around prisons.
Are you really that stupid?

Trump will kill them

>I'll fill the tunnel with poopoo peepee, President Pepe Responds.

It's fake lmao

Thats the thing that really bothers me. Their president not only doesn't try to right the wrong of Mexican citizens illegally coming to america but fucking endorses it. And people on the left are so far up their own asses they cant see the problem with this.

donald trump is increasing the border patrol by 5000 and tripling ICE. you have no chance plus we have Kelly a FUCKING GENERAL running Homeland Security. Try it spics.

Most americans are idiots.

plus this would help us reduce carbon emissions

can any user confirm this?

>border police shoot cartel, fill tunnel with concrete.

>People think a good wall will just be above ground
>10 foot deep too
>With tunneling mics
>Lol tunnels
>Border patrol sets guillotine gopher traps on tunnels
Your move Mexican'ts.

I don't get this meme. Even if you did tunnel underneath it, that would be significantly harder than just walking across the fucking desert.
Tunnels take time to dig and support properly, and they don't offer much in the way of escape. Most importantly, its much harder to smuggle truckloads of people into the US.

But I mean despite all that, the wall isn't going to stop every last attempt at illegal immigration. What it will do is stop probably over 90% due to the sheer effort involved.

Why can't they do something like this? On the US side of the wall, every half a foot, have a metal rod or piece that goes down farther than a tunnel could reasonably be dug.

Then just attach a sensor line along the row of metal rods, and if any get disturbed, then you know someone is making a tunnel. Hell, maybe the rods could be wood even.

Right. So now you're going to pay for every foot of the wall manned by guards.

>1000~5000 dollars
>Instantly collapses
And nothing of value was lost.

Are you serious???? Do you think it's real??? Americans are dumb confirmed.

Is there a publicly traded gopher gas company?

What if they put their tunnel diggers on silent though?

This is what people and Mexico doesn't understand. Republicans and especially Trump do not fuck around. Reminds me of when Reagan personally had some sand dunes house bombed for making a threat against him. He wasn't home but his son was. Mexico is on the edge of getting a taste of freedom. You let cartels take over country and your government allows it. What a fucking disgrace of a country. No wonder the can't understand borders.

the estimated cost is around 14 mil doofus

Keep thinking that, friend.
Yes we're big dumb idiots ooga booga muh freedoms.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

>Worst Korea
When are you neighbors from the North coming to liberate you all?

HES GOT A SILENCED ASSAULT DIGGER GET DOWN

>Wiring a smart wall is not exponentially more expensive than making a dumb wall.
It's over. Making my bail out plans now.

Making the smugglers dig their own Zyklon B chambers. Brilliant.

I know how stupid to have 20 armed drones patrol the border. Are you people retarded?

what the fuck are you thinking

eadaily.com/en/news/2016/10/10/over-half-of-ukraines-population-lives-below-poverty-level

My car is worth more than your house or whatever hole you live in.

it's amazing that you have such a specific reaction image

Learn how to make a complete sentence.

I'm thinking that you are incorrect in calling the other user wrong?

The wall will cost an estimated 14~ million USD

Build detention centers right on the border. They will tunnel straight into a jail yard.

Every time a Korean posts they're spewing some nonsense garbage so when I saw the based Hong Kongonian make that post I saved it to destroy the lying Korean.

Fpbp
Fuck Worst Korea lies

WHOA. you really made my neurons fire

Why is the Mexican Prez so ardent about continuing illegal immigration?

fucking spics make me reee so hard i can't think or see straight.

Walls don't work? So OP won't mind if we leave South Korea and take all of the walls and fences on the DMZ with us. After all, North Korea was just going to dig under them anyway.

This, holy shit. Why are we treated like such shit for trying to enforce our laws and borders. We should ship back every spic and anchor spic and just bomb mexico to shit.

>muh tunnels
Thats what these laws are for faggot

It is the cornerstone of their economy. They get go export their poor while importing tens of billions of dollars in remittances. They'll become Congo tier quickly îf they can't continue to externalize their problems to the United States.

>what are ground microphones?
>what is regional surveillance?
>what is motion detection?

A good argument against a 100% covered border wall is the availability of better methods.

because there are much easier ways to stop tunnels. Literally just sensors in the ground that detect vibrations and noise. Tunnels are just a meme

There are things to do against tunnels.
We've been collapsing tunnels on shitskins for year now.

Probably because the Cartel has a gun to his head.
That's why Trump is building the wall. He knows the Mexican government is corrupt and would never help fight druglords so he's just going to wall them all in their own shitty country and leave them there forever.

And digging a tunnel is a lot harder than hopping over the current fence and is easily detected.

>ITT: dumb Americans believing that the President of Mexico actually say that

The tunnels really have to be deep if they will succeed with that.
Not to mention that they will never be able to do anything in the US that will earn them a casual montly pay, IF they managed to get into the country illegally.

Sometimes, British humor shines through on that rainy, miserable little island. Best allies!

>Mexico pays for the wall. Mexican Americans build it and get paid. Cartels spend money on tunnels. CIA assassins enter tunnels

this coming from a guy that lives mere seconds from obliteration from the strong and wise superhumans the north, with the only thing protecting him being a flimsy fence and a few poorly armed midgets i must laugh at your hypocrisy.

ask Hamas how well their tunnels are working for them ;^)

This

Can't the US sanction Mexico for violating their laws?

>Mexican cartels dig a tunnel at 1000~5000 dollars
>Americans seal the tunnel for 500 bucks

Obviously not. Just fun to talk about.

What I don't get is why this spic WANTS mexicans to immigrate to the US... doesn't he care about his own country at all?

I will never not love british humor
whatever you do, dont let the muslims take your humor

Cost more than that paco

tinyurl/ the50pointplan

>What about X?

It's covered.

>What about Y?
It's covered.

>What about Z?
It's covered.

As someone who works in Construction I can safely say it WOULD NOT be easy to tunnel under a massive border wall, depending on it's construction it could take months and that's assuming you don't get spotted.

>US military starts drone bombing cartel headquarters killing entire drug smuggling families in two weeks time

I'm sure he'll change his mind once Western Union gets shut down.

a barrier is to delay you dumb idiot, if you dont' have it prepare your ass , TRUMP MAKE THE WALL FAST AND WELL I WANT TO SEE MORE TACOS CRYING

BAN ASSAULT TUNNEL DIGGERS

I wish trump would focus on making better economic deals and not this bullshit

Well Trump just announced that he's charging Americans for it, so, it's pretty much a lose/lose. We build an expensive thing, that accomplishes nothing, that we pay for.

Thanks for memeing this faggot into office guys.

Reminder that you are 1 tier up from a subhuman Chink, and will never be honorary aryans like based Japs.

Especially if the wall actually does penetrate dozens of feet into the Earth like Trump alluded to.

>be mexican
>get shot by border patrol

>Reinforced steel beams (what?)
>Slabs

>Having anything to do with building a wall

You clearly don't know anything about Construction. Many such cases with pollacks!

even if mexico pays for the wall it's still money from the american taxpayer's pocket. It's fucking trump scamming his own damn people and it's retarded.

Fuck off Mexican spic stationed in USFK base.