When did you realize that

Sup Forums is a circle jerk and wrong about a lot of things?

Since I came here dick head. A lot of people here have differing opinions on shit too and we are all held together here for our mutual hate for the left mostly.

Only underage retards blindly believe everything said here. Most of them don't even browse any other news source

>circle jerk

There are so many fucking leafs and jews on here it's hardly an echo chamber you fuckwad. Lurk more

Who is this Sup Forums fellow and why do you take their opinions as gospel?

The left, jews, muslims mostly, sometimes nig nogs but we've had some based blacks recently.

>Sup Forums is one person

kys

this, hopefully.

Name one single community with shared political beliefs and values which isn't a "circle jerk."

1st day I was here. Still like it. Everything in context bla bla bla.

This place will fuck with your head because it is a mix of truth and lies, wisdom and extreme stupidity. You'll get swept up in the meme magic if you are not careful since it is an insidious and corrupt force but definitely is real in some way. You will find yourself questioning everything you know, and for a moment you might think you are wrong, but then you have to slap yourself and say "this place is totally wrong" and fight off the magic and realize that Sup Forums pretty much is a circle jerk of ne'er do wells and neets and general parasites with nothing better to do than shitpost. Then, having regained your senses, you will visit and shitpost to troll them, but at least are not as susceptible to the occult force known as meme magic.

>wrong about a lot of things?
They're not. Sup Forums is always right.

more pics please

dont say this like its a bad thing we need to brainwash them young

she have a nice moustache

Hang yourself ETS

Sup Forums did literally nothing wrong

CRY HARDER FAGGOT Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!

>Sup Forums
>ever wrong

Great "meme".

Being purposefully literal in the extreme while feigning a lack of understanding sure showed us this time

when I read the fucking sticky.

It's been more the opposite desu, as I come around to Sup Forums's point of view on different issues

Name things that Sup Forums is wrong about

I can name 2, gun control and healthcare

Inatantly, kinda why its funny

Sup Forums is mostly a news aggregate for me, the bants are icing...and I dislike nignogs and sand people so its a bonus. I don't really care if Sup Forums is wrong or right though.

Proscribing a single opinion to Sup Forums will always get you into trouble, dumbass. There are certain currents of thought that get stronger and weaker over time, nothing more. And talking of Sup Forums as if you were separate of it only makes you look stupid, since you're using it right now and killing the very medium you're using to propagate your message. You are Sup Forums, I am Sup Forums, everyone here is.

Abortion? Many pro life retards here

You'd think Sup Forums would be more fond of generalizations seeing how they are used so often here

>Sup Forums is one person
What is hive mind?

Sup Forums

Name some specifics that Sup Forums is wrong about, and then let's have a debate since you're so sure of yourself.

Still making the same mistakes. And saying that all generalizations are wrong is pretty contradictory.

>And saying that all generalizations are wrong is pretty contradictory.

Kek never said that sweetheart.

This is the safe space for all that trash that thought now is the time to be a real dick and completely unapologetic about it. But surprise, the world didn't change overnight, you're still pond scum and treated as such. I laugh at your impotent rage.

So there is little wrong with them. Generalizations are valid, but every case has to be judged by its particulars.

>In this moment, I laugh at your impotent rage

since i started coming here.

any site about politics is a circle jerk that is wrong about alot of things

I'd appreciate an answer OP.

when I took the bogpill

>sweetheart
Found the fag

I think Cara is cute