Could you think of anything worse the rothschild family ?

Could you think of anything worse the rothschild family ?

Mohammad

>T.Pajeet Hinduberg

(((Indeed Burgoyim)))

The Reptilians that control them

who is this guy?

can you give us a quick rundown?

As for you non-imaginative bogwads, you peanut gallery players can hit the road. The green skins run this Earth Show, you cartooned caricatures !

the people whose money the rothschilds manage.

this

thats kinda cucked even for christians lmao

>not the slow walkup

>implying catholics are christians, and not a form of satanic corpse worship.

the catholic church invented islam btw.

why is there no /bog/ general

Your inbred family comes to mind....

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>This ingenious development proved to be the last piece in the puzzle of time travel
>This lead to the design and construction of the first time machine through a joint effort between the twins, lockheed and the CIA; an agency they control.
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
>So is Hillary
>The Bogdanoffs had a puppet president whichever way it went

They're also involved with superkekb, pic related

Let me give you a quick rundown

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

> "Roman Catholic Church started Islam on purpose to... secure Jerusalem"

> Lose control of Jerusalem for a millennium plus

SHIGGITYDIGGITYDO

The phonecall that saved the world..

This is a joke... right?

right???

Wooooooow, that really made my Qur'an think

>Bogdabots
this ones a keeper

Whoever is above the Rothchilds. Everyone knows about the rothchilds, what about the names we don't know????

No it's real, truth is stranger than fiction

TWO Rothschild families

>trying to understand anything a church plans that specializes in anal torture devices

because the bidf mods deleted every thread related to them
mods = gods
bogs = gods
so therefore, mods = bogs

>Could you think of anything worse the rothschild family ?

the Matheson family

At least Muhammad poos in loo Pajeet

Do you think "A. A. Bogdanov" is the fabled third bog?

Soros is in the same category. As far as I remember, the Rothschilds were among the first investors in Soros's fund.

what does this do?

>what about the names we don't know????

we know the entire council of 300, we know all 9 gnomes on the hill in zurich, we know those who dwell in the deep

there ain't nothing new in any of this, it's entirely deviant homosexual creepers the more you look you just find more of them.

This

That would be extremely painful...

Poster above this has a Bogdabot inside him. Say him: "Enjoy your Bogdabot!"

I don't think you know how money works.

holy shit

they still look like monkeys though

and people try to say gnostics invented islam

Bogpill?

I thought he used to poo in Aisha's mouth

interesting, but...WHO are they?

makes sense
be carefull

>Bogdanoffs
why the hell do they look like something from plastic surgery nightmares? I thought there faces where shooped before googling, turns out they both naturally look like they get hit with a shovel.

Well actually someone visited by an angel did

But not in the street designated for shitting

i am literally better than the bog monkeys in every way possible

checkem

the quran is based off the vulgate/douayrheims bible.

but i also think satan could have written his own gospel. there's a proverb that says "satan will never hesitate in reciting divine scripture in order to trick you into worshiping him"

its entirely possible that Gabriel delivered a gospel written by lucifer morningstar. as Allah fits all the descriptions of Lucifer morningstar/satan.

>Thread about rothschilds
>subverted with /x/ tier Bog shit

really makes you think

im trying to find the video where a street shitter trips on his own shit and gets crushed by a truck

wtf are u talking about

Quran was taught by allah to the prophet in hi'ra'

later they wrote it in paper

hello bidf

How?

satan lied and said his name was Jibril/Gabriel

simplest explanation that fits all the facts

based india

allah is literally satan.

well, either you're wrong, or every other source is wrong

>According to Islam, Muhammad's first revelation was the event in which Muhammad was visited by the archangel Gabriel in 610 CE

you're going to have to be more specific

LOL

How is Allah a moongod

Islam really *is* a detestable "faith."

I would like to add the "but not all Muslims actually do all those disgusting things that Muhammad allowed or commanded," but it doesn't even matter....

...no human being with a brain and soul would follow a faith that allows that sort of thing, even if they choose to opt out of those particularly unsavory or immoral practices. Anyone who thinks something like that came from God is either a fucking moron, or a psychopath.

>666
here's a redpill on the math used (post anabelian froeboid geometrics) to create the bog machine with the cia: basically PAFG spawned off from a connection the twins saw between General Relativity, Witten's work in string theory and Grothendieck's work in anabelian geometry. They realised if they applied a new metric called the froeboid to the algebraic fundamental group G of an algebraic variety V, a pattern emerged which was fundamentally similar to patterns found in both string theory and later works in general relativity, thus connecting the two. Objects are already capable of traveling through space, but this provided an answer as to how we can travel through time by connecting two points in time much like a wormhole connects two points in space, and it also gave us the answer as to why we experience time in only one direction and how we can build a device to travel in both (which they already built). Further work in this field by the brothers showed us that just like space can have multiple dimensions, so can time. So rather than just being able to go "forwards" or "backwards" through time, we might also be able to go "up" or "down". Space and time are essentially two identical constructs (of which there are more, though these are inaccessible to us, these different constructs are called existence yielding matrices or EYMs) just like horizontal and vertical are identical constructs, it's just from our reference point as beings which primarily exist in space and only secondarily in time, they seem very different. It's possible that other beings live primarily in time, primarily in both, or even primarily in all possible dimensions of all possible EYMs in existence. Ready for the next bombshell? Just like an infinite number of dimensions exist in each of the infinitely man EYMs, an infinite amount of EYMs exist in each of whatever the next structure is (we still understand little about it), and so on for every single structure on top of that.

oy vey

Tomorrow is holocaust memorial day

Take your shiniest shekel with you goyim

the bible indicates lucifer has been given dominion over this world. he is the prince of the power of the air, and the ruler of this world. there is no reason why gabriel wouldn't follow an order from lucifer morningstar considering god has let him be in charge of this world

who do you think is lying about the shape of the earth in the first place?

proofs ??

how did you come to such conclusion

>anabelian froeboid geometrics
kek who wrote this? this contains some pretty obscure complicated math words turned into nonsense

Dude listen up

its late at night and if i want i will fucking btfo the living shit out of you

so let me just say this : CHRISTIANITY IS NO BETTER

IT HAS MORE VIOLENT VERSES AND STRANGE UNECESSARY SHIT

IT COMMANDS SOME OF THE MOST VIOLENT AND STUPID SHIT EVER

Right, user. Nonsense.
Go back to sleep, nothing to see here.

ever wonder how grothendieck really died? ever wonder why it was so hard to get a copy of his work?

are these real translations ?
then where is the truth they promised

also i just posted this and 2 minuets later it got deleted

they have eachother's anti christs and savoirs, and mohammad is one of the false prophets

in the quran you're called the slaves of god. in the bible you're called the children of god.

in the quran jesus is the word of god, and the spirit of god, but not the son of god
in the bible jesus is the son of god

in the quran jesus didn't die on the cross for my sins
in the bible jesus died on the cross for my sins

in the quran you die for your god
in the bible god died for you

its a real easy conclusion. satan will never die for you. and Allah will always lie to you

Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30

grothendieck died decades ago that robed man was a phony

was for but i never said allah was the moongod, i said allah was satan.

you sure do have a big tinfoil hat boy

this is complete nonsense i literally wont waste my time explaining the most obvious shit to you

Tell me what you're referring to, in particular.

Where, for instance, does Christianity *ever* command violence of *any* kind???

I am not talking about Bible verses that describe violence; I am talking about verses that COMMAND violence, like the Quran. Or anything remotely like child brides, marrying a girl "before her (menstrual) courses," or "mut'a" ("temporary marriage"), or raping captured women while their husbands are still alive, like the Hadiths describe after the Battle of Hunayn.

where??? tell me.

you won't find it.

This is like watching youtube comments where ignorant Muslims say, "oh yeah, the Bible has that stuff, too! David and Solomon had HUNDREDS of 9 year old wives!"

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Look at that nigger painting and this jewish look

oh my god

what ever slave

I dunno man if I was a zionist I'd wonder if there was anything better than the red shields

Perspective. We've all grown

Does the pic rel is /po/ approved?

oh okay

"cut your wives hand if she gropes your dick to stop a fight"

this is the one that i remember

i didnt even look it up so you look it up if u want to make sure

also mut'a is for shia's

>IT HAS MORE VIOLENT VERSES AND STRANGE UNECESSARY SHIT
>IT COMMANDS SOME OF THE MOST VIOLENT AND STUPID SHIT EVER

Hey, Achamed, your caps lock key is stuck. Please cite any calls for violence by Jesus or any of his apostles... I'll be waiting.

look at 1600 years of nonstop nigger jihad

your brain keep shrinking every time you reply

how the hell is the ECB owned by the Rothschilds?

i posted one look down

if you want more tell me

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

>42Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea.

>2It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

here it Christ recommends violence against those who harm children

Mohammad was a pedophile, and muslims regularly rape children. its no wonder they stand against Christianity.