Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YHwbUx7SGbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is India so angry?

constipation

Pakistan

>Canada has more hate speech
Yeah, only because we have a retarded way of determining hate speech, to the point where hate speech is criminalized. Fuck my country, I hope all liberals get AIDS

Fucking Kashmir.

"Hate speech" is a vague term and people who use it label everything as Hate speech.

Poo in loos and Bulba? Now that's a surprise! Belorussians we're always known as retarded Russians but now it's confirmed.

Kek poles

>We like being Polish nobody gets offended as we're 100% pole

Oy vey get the adl in here

What is the resolution on this map?

I can't see Israel, is that a deliberate choice?

Also lol Indians.

listening some contacts too. What's the standard for determining "hate speech?" how could Canada have more than America? Why isint Brazil red? Don't they have to wipeout the lower classes to have functional lives?

that actually sucks. We just can't admit the holocaust didn't happen... and bunch of other restrictions on the 1st amendment

Israel is same as Canada.
>MS paint PhD.

>Muslim countries aren't madshit angry at everyone

Shit we need to step our game up nigger faggots.

posts on what? Sup Forums?

where is this data from?

if its like facebook or something of course. we live in a PC country where you cant talk about niggers and shit.

Its the liberals.

Also what he fuck, australia and india

The ones smart enough or rich enough to have internet I guess.

Are you sure this isn't the open defecation index?

i must say that we are a peaceful and loving nation.
except with niggs, fuck off niggs.

Pol and int, maybe sp

Man I miss the Rhodesian guy who hates niggers and Jews he never posted again, wonder if Mugabe got to him

That is why I pray that Trump makes America great again, to the point of convincing Canadians that following suit would be best, kicking libtards out of our government for good

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

I'm disappointed in you, I expected you to be educated.

This is skewed heavily because India doesn't post as much, so their position on the scale is higher.

>(((hate speech)))

Yea, the irony is this:
> believe holocaust happened
> government makes it illegal to believe holocaust didnt happen
> *research*
> holocaust didn't fucking happen

idiots, or many-D chess players, I give up.

Requesting this map, and superimposed on it, that guy from the "basterd bich" transcript, with the words "basterd bich" dotting the oceans and defining the Indian online presense.

>Indians
>Should poo in loo
>Terrifying toilet witch will snatch you away
>Rape and murder young child on bus, instead

if the data would come from Sup Forums , everything would be RED

It's actually an interesting question that reveals the weaknesses of this kind of statistical analysis.

They measure hate with 10 "hate words" like nigger, faggot, etc. Prevalence of those words in each post is how they quantify hate.

However, words like "poo" and "loo" aren't "hate words" and so aren't measured.

The result?

People pick on India with POO IN LOO shitposting, and when Indians reply THEY are the ones who get done for "hate speech."

Just goes to show some of the problems inherent in statistical analysis if you aren't totally across what you're analysing.

Don't trust the statistical Jew.

It's from the UN's report of Sup Forums, not determined by local laws but by a period of observation here.

Also
>all the people ITT who don't know what this image is from
FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT.

JIDF and supremacist Israelis tend to be so deeply passive-aggressive that a computer survey would register them as something positive.

>finland that low
user I...

1st and 2nd bpa goes to.

Looked more orange to me.
>10,000hrs. in MSPaint

Lol DR is red

Lukashenko seems to be running a fine operation.

thank you
observe bitch ass nigger faggot

We gotta pump those numbers up

Those are rookie numbers.

We can't let the poo's beat us, Ned Kelly would be turning in his fucking grave

But then we have the whole "lol nazi" doubling down of Leftists lately, and apparently certain curry friends.

>tfw I know a crude A.I. is reading all this and cross-referencing it.
>curry turns up in hate speech and nazi not a bit
>doublestandards.bat

Hahahahaha fucking pajeets

>panama is red
Fucking Venezuelans and their shitty "plight", you bastard made your problem and now you want us to take you in because you fucked it all up, and now we are fucking read.

Also, fuck jews, fuck niggers, fuck Mexicans, and fuck you.

The Middle East section is bullshit, whoever made this just couldn't read arabic. Or didn't count "kill all the jews" as hate speech.

So tolerant.

>Australia only orange

Wow, look at that. Africa is mostly white! Thought I'd never say that.

>not counting people in jail

Way to totally misrepresent America.

We totes have slavery.

You couldn't even buy a meal at McDonald's with what you earn after a day of making license plates lol

And what do you think illegals earn? They don't get minimum wage.

We totally have slavery, we just don't call it that.

Western normies are completely ignorant of the plights of our southern hemisphere bros... and talking about it quickly brings out the phones.

Godspeed, lads. Know that I I want you to Make South America Great Again.

Correct. Another major flaw in this is that the US is is at least half, probably a small majority of posters, so essentially we are the baseline and the whole map is basically relative to what US posters say(which is why we are yellow in the middle)

>assuming that prisoners are slaves.
Kys fag, prisoners committed crimes, and most in felony prisons (max security) are in there for hurting someone/someone elses property. These people deserve slavery, they committed a massively damaging crime, that hurt society. Their lucky that working hard is all they get, as opposed to having to be hurt/killed.

>South Korea
>bright red
Gee, I wonder who they could be so butthurt about?

BELARUS BEST RUS
youtube.com/watch?v=YHwbUx7SGbs

You try living with ~200 million Muslims, Pierre, see how you like it

It's only because not many Africans post here, not that Africa is so hate free.

>South Kuckrea

Canada and Mexico has more bigots than the US. Who would have thought.

>Denmark that high
Yes. YES!

Yes, our prison system with a SPOTLESS record that would NEVER put someone behind bars who is innocent surely is the best arbiter of modern slavery.

Also, fuck all those pot smokers too. They wanna dope up? Well they better be ready for the fucking gulag.

kek

Never ever trust statistics that you haven't fudged yourself.

>Funposting
>Hate speech

Fuck Paraguay, I hate them

Yeah fuck everyone.

Wow we need to be the number one exporter of hate.

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

oh shit we're behind

>fuckyouihopeyoudieandyourmothergetsbakedinajewoven

did my part, back to playing candy crush