Before/After Marxism Thread

Before/After Marxism Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
Just browse the pictures. This is where 90% of these images come from.

holy fucking shit this is a fucking attack on your people

I'm not saying Karl Marx was a servant of the devil but his work certainly put a smile onto the morning stars face.

I really don't get it. How does Marxism turn people into reluctant monsters, what makes this ideology do to your mind??

i made this one

What in the motherfucking fuckity fuck happened

TO THIS WOMAN?

So... which one is before?

>put a smile onto the morning stars face.
honestly Its putting a smile on my face. You have to be a goddamned moron to fall for this type of indoctrination. Stop having sympathies for the weak minded.

left

>5 minutes into GTA: SA vs 5 hours into GTA: SA

Modern marxism and far left ideology is about replacing what is attractive and beautiful with that which is ugly. Because beauty is aspiring to higher ideal which is impossible to achieve for most people it may cause some who cannot achieve it to be upset. Therefore by replacing it with ugliness as the ideas it is something which is inclusive. This is why "everyone is beautiful" these days and fat is beautiful, modern art is ugly on purpose, modern architecture is ugly on purpose etc.

People will be left behind is we strive for something greater which goes against the principles of marxism. Therefore make the standards as low as possible and we all win.

Seems to me the writing was already on the wall.

Not everyone has Sup Forums to put them straight. I know it's hard to have empathy when we're so desensitized, but letting your house burn to the ground just to teach a lesson won't benefit us in the long run.

My ban for posting this has expired today, so here you go.

OC

What in the fuck is this shit ?!

>Hard at work when the boss walks in
>h-hello user, this is our new Diversity Supervisor
>in strolls this creature
>It flares it's nostrils
>it whispers:
>"smells like..."
>"Privilege."
>stunned, your mouth hangs agape as it slowly cranes its neck in your direction
>"Hello...user, was it? My higher ups have informed me you may be"
>tears well in its eyes
>it chokes up
>"...fuckin..."
>"A WHITE MALE!"
>literally shaking under the stress of facing this much privilege, the creature bolts from the room
>two weeks later you recieve a warning from HR
>"user, due to unchecked, unearned privilege, your employment is hereby terminated."
>mfw

Doctors who perform this surgery should be prosecuted for abusing the mentally ill. I say this as somebody with profound mental illness. What the fuck these trans whatevers gottta go.

Buh bye. Bonna fide sick fucks

i got half way through, holy shit. what the fuck was that

I'm thinking that's a halloween costume

Trips of truth right there

Let me explain in french;

>before marxism
benis >:(((
>after marxism
vagina :D:DD

lmao

>france doesn't know where spaghetti comes from

OP here
>tfw my cousin becomes head of the diversity department
>leaves a great course that would lead to good jobs in exchange for psychology
> marries a nice mudslime
COLLEGE IS BRAINWASHING!!!

OMFG he's so fucking cute! I want one.

I wish

Holy fuck she turned into a goblin, is this what college does?

this is when she psychologically broke

Still kinda qt but she definitely went from a 9 to a 7. Did her nose get longer?

yes

perfect analysis and trips

Did a dog attack his junk?!

rolling

roll

rollin

her nudes b4 she became a fat pig

Rolando

keep rollin rollin rollin rolliin
>what?

>trans black bearded woman non binary periferic
literally just virtual signaling, in 2 years he'll regret all this and move on to the next fad.

Rawlin

I'd fuck, just because she looks life F.F.
There is no 44

hitler was unironically right about everything and was the best person to ever live. this shit has to stop and he saw it coming.

urge to purge intensifies

>that nose ring and those glasses
she was already there, just not in so deep

It's a monkey so it cant look worse than it allready did?

(((sterile))) guaze

I can understand some occasional or regular degeneracy, but this shit is fucking abysmal, it looks as if they've been to warp and got penetrated by Slaanesh.

YOU Misspelled Doc

Damn you, roach. I just ate.

How did the girl on the right age so much?

>tfw you think septum piercings look cute on girls but it's almost exclusively a nutcase indicator.

>tfw you realize noses actually grow once you start to make lying a habit
>tfw Jews have long noses

Pinoccio tried to warn us

yeah started to get nose rings in college, women are dumb whores

trueee

tfw you're a degenerate who likes degenerate girls but get indoctrinated on Sup Forums and now have a case of cognitive dissonance

only want their holes if they are hot

I've seen this before and it always amazes me. I'm about to eat lunch so I won't watch it now. I've got some slam chowder waiting on me.

wasn't expecting this kek

Honestly.... giving part of california to mexico to share with cultural marxists, all the illegal immigrants, and refugees from europe sounds like a good idea.

I turned into a tranny and I've never been happier

not gonna lie, the look on the right makes my dick diamonds

Those thighs could break people

Well from the look of her mother it looks like that's what another 10 years would have done to her regardless of college.

Haha ur id says pee

In going shopping for dresses with my sister tommorow

see

JUST

TUMBL(R)ING DOWN

TUMBL(R)ING DOWN

TUMBL(R)ING DOOOOOWN

Depressing

Somebody needs to shop Pence's face over Christopher Lambert's in the Mortal Kombat movie. Or the electric guy from Big Trouble in Little China.

>before
>poem
>after
>slam poem

disgusting desu

Love how about half of these go to my state university. The men in dresses and beards are the easiest to recognize because they are complete attention whores.

I really wish I could spread Sup Forums there as if it were some sort of virus that kills lefties.

Hopeful he blows his brains out well before this

Yeah but they were always dykes, correct?

Aaaand I just found her tumblr. I went to school with her, we were friends. She was so sweet, straight A student, generous and such, and now I'm looking at her blog and it's literally fucking feminazi bullshit.

Half tempted to contact her and try to convert her.

How are these people so mentally weak?

I feel like this is a joke from a weird horror movie. i hate this so much this society needs a purging.

The commie girl is the only one that got better because at least tankies dress nicely and don't fuck up their hair like degenerates. I'd break her into a good Aryan wife with my fascist rod of divine cleansing

ITT

Not an option after surgical modification. Kinda committed at that point.

this one will always hurt me the most.

>still wood desu

Kek, this country is doomed, either the nigger hordes take over or these retards do.

no not a dyke, she just likes to hang around them I think