Are americans really this stupid? Do they even learn anything at school?

Are americans really this stupid? Do they even learn anything at school?

youtube.com/watch?v=zprIGHbqfdo

Name all the states on an american map, bud

Yes, those young people probably have college educations too lmfao.

That's why I always laugh when reddit implies half the nation is stupid and that they are obviously part of the upper echelon of intelligence.

It's rare to meet an American who doesn't consider themselves smarter than other people. Shit, I once said that I consider myself stupid and had 3 people in my class say "Don't say that about yourself, that's not true" even though it's very obvious I am average at best.

We are a retard nation but it works I guess.

states are not countries. And I would probably still do better than these retards.

She got the important ones right at least. Lots of normies here would do worse honestly.

Don't see a problem. in that pic she labeled the only relevant European nations, as few as there are.

No one gives a fuck about useless countries like Bosnia and the rest of eastern Europe.

Lmao you idiot. Why would anyone know the name of states within a single country ?
Name the states that make up Russia.
Your education system is quite poor.

To be absolutely honest, I've seen much, much worse.

Most of Europe is irrelevant especially fucking eastern europe. Why would I need to know where your country is if I couldn't even tell you one important factor about it.

Yes. They learn how to mass shoot at school.

Wtf do I care about Europe, just like wtf do you care about where every state is located here

>states are not countries
kek well they're just as big as your "countries"

They are not as relevant though

But all of them have the same "culture", except that southern burgers claim to have diffrent "culture", and same politics. Why would I learn about them?

Believe it or not Europeans know more about the euro countries than Americans. Just most Americans know more about the states...smart people can easily complete the same challenge on a US map. But Britbongs and people from wherever the hell your cunt of a mother shit you out of don't know shit about US geography. When will this meme die? Any austist can memorize a map, gratz.

>do they even learn anything at school
not really, at least compared to Yuropean school standards. we really aren't taught geography at all, it is an elective you can take in secondary school though. public education is basically child daycare provided by the state

The state of California has a GDP larger than france

You are right, states are much more relevant than back water eastern European countries.

Your biggest state economy is smaller than GErmany or the UK Retard

>They are not as relevant though
>Implying That any European Countries beyond GB, France, Spain, Russia, Germany, Poland, Austria, Italy and Greece are even worthy of being on a map

Kekels Jeckels

How did they get Estonia and Latvia right but not the Ukraine?

That's true. So in that case, name the countries in Africa?

>hurr durr Africa is irrelevant
Well, that's what you're to us. Welcome to our world.

Africa is irrelevant to us yes, but not yours or you wouldn't have so many niggers

Who cares about all those countries that are just going to be one big country called Islamic State

They never taught anything besides American History in school. From 4th grade? to 12th (even in WORLD history classes). they taught about the American revolution over and over, and what happens before it, and what happens after, give or take 10-15 years.

and most americans can tell you where the UK and Germany are.

You know, the ones who actually do something rather than complaining that people don't know where Latvia is. It's like the Vermont of Europe.

EU
U

California has a terrible education system.

Mexican intellectual with a proxy? Or an illegal in California? Learn English paco.

>countries
>Ukraine
Pick one

latvia and estonia are countries

But the map is right user

>New England master race checking in
You have shitty schools m8.

At least the guy got most of Western Europe right, which are the more relevant countries. The girl unsurprisingly didn't know shit.

Because most American states have a higher gdp than European countries.

I dunno how did I do guys?

We probably would if you mattered at all.

>Turkey
I wish.

yuropoors btfo

Template?

You forgot Yugoslavia

Finally I get to reveal my power level. Give me a few minutes.

>tfw I'm one of those people who can't do this shit
I've memorized it multiple times but after a while it just decays out of my brain

Relevant as in point of origin a couple hundred years back. We don't need to know what plot of bushes their ancestors hail from. Europeans like to push the arrogant/ignorant American meme, but I'm sorry you're just not that important to us.

our schooling is 80% learning about the holocaust and the other 20% is making sure nogs pass the standardized tests

I can probably get 80% of them right.
Give me a blank map.

no. We mainstream the retarded here.
Looking back I feel pretty bad for my classmates, but I got to sit in my desk and rant about Voltron all day.
It was nice.

>what is logical gymnastics
You're delusional as shit lol. "At least he's less stupid than her because of what I deem relevant knowledge". You sound like a sociopath m8 is this how you think the world works? Nice alt-fact you incredulous bourgeois swine. Does manipulating context and intentionally skewing your own IQ make you feel like a man user?

Don't you fellas need to save those pizza children who you fapped to back in your b days? The guilt must be crushing

plus we almost never deal with europeans day-to-day or anyone out of the country besides mexicans or canadians.

the only thing americans do with that GDP is use it to make them even fatter mindless consumers.

Or make fantastic investments like... uh I dunno... burning TRILLIONS of $ on two pointless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Things like that.

Trump is already moving out of the Europe, making more room for mainland powers like Germany and most importan- China.

They already won on the Pacific. You just don't know that yet.

You have nothing to ofeer Australia, and Japan&Korea won't hold. You lost when you decided to give China money and technology, years ago they've grown beyond point of America being able to stop them.

Brits handed supremacy due to WW2 without bloodshed. I hope you will do the same.

I don't know shit about Africa and south asia honestly.
I could never be bothered to learn because it's irrelevant, I'll never travel to those shitholes anyway.

Americans are focused on what happens in countries we're actually fighting with, or, want to be friends with. This means we dgaf about about 2/3 of the world, sorry to tell you.

Europeans spend their time scrutinizing every nation who doesn't meet their standards of diversity and tolerance and are constantly comparing themselves to every other nation out of some deep-rooted inferiority complex and need to enforce their will on the rest of the world, so of course, you folks know your maps, because you're letting your own nations crumble while you care too much about what happens outside your own borders.

There you have it!

It's fucking Europe who gives a shit. It'll be one giant caliphate soon enough.

It doesn't help matters that most Americans can't exactly take a train to another country like most of Europe can. We're amerifats for a reason, even the country is too large. There's no real reason for most to even go to another country, let alone know where they are.
>all of them have the same culture
I fucking wish.

Well Turkey was close enough.

Like Americans need to know shit about completely irrelevant countries like everyone in Europe.
Shoot us a text when you matter, then maybe we will care.

>The state of California has a GDP larger than france
That's not true though

>Bosnia
>hurr we european so know us
The fact that you share a continent with Britain and Germany does not make you a real country. Can you name the countries of Central and South America? Why? That's why no one can name you.

>spend time memorizing the names of useless countries when you can spend .5seconds looking it up online

LEL

no one gives a shit about you faggots anymore

LONG LIVE TRUMP
LONG MAY HE REIGN

Neither an argument nor correct. Feel free to fuck off back whatever shithole you came from.

yes

You seem illiterate. Consider this response more than you deserve.

white Americans are ignorant as shit. To be honest our iq must be spic level.

seeAnyways, here's mine.

Got Slovakia mixed up whoops.

Not to mention, we don't give two shits about nations that change names every few decades or keep splitting due to civil war.

If you're not first world, why would we give a shit?

>Bosnia lecturing about education.

You should adjust the coat hanger TV antenna there Mr. Rezdic and get off the internet.

Fine, now let's see a bunch of europeans trying to label the states on a US map

SHIT! IGNORE BELARUS AND GERMANY OFF TO THE SIDE.

I fucking love geography.

I meant to add Kosovo also.

t. non-country

These countries have actual cultures and etnicities unlike you multicultural colonyniggers

i was always good at geography in school, the fact that i play games like crusader kings

only helps

>These countries have actual cultures
Most of them haven't produced as much culture as, though. Your anger does nothing to change that. I'm sure the Guatemalans think their culture is worth knowing and preserving, but that just isn't the case. Presently, we set the standards and you lesser countries follow them. That's all.

why don't you google california gdp as well

>Americans set the standard of culture
Kek

who else here a /flag/tist

>Serbia under Poland
I know we are both known for removing kepab but come the fuck on.

Pic related isn't bad. I couldn't label all the literally who countries in the balkans either.

Can you name all 52 states of the US?

I mean, the continental US is bigger than Europe. We memorize most of the states, towns, cities, counties, districts, highways, landmarks, etc.
Most americans will never travel to Europe in their lifetime, so there is really no real motivation for them to brush up on Europoor geography unless they are autistic white nationalists.

I could probably get 40-50% of europe and that's only because I'm an autist on Sup Forums and see maps posted every day

Surprised she got Estonia and Latvia right. Wtf.

I can name every European country and their capitals.

>implying there's any difference between square state #1 inhabited by hicks and square state #2 inhabited by hicks that speak the same language

Wtf does Bosnia need the Internet for?

Yeah that looks about right.

Most of our states are independently more relevant than your entire country.

Yeah and probably has the more leftist shitheads aswell

seeI also know about Czechoslovakia. That helps me remember that Slovakia is right next to Czech republic.

I could name more but I need to zoom in and think because it's been a while since I've been in school...did I do good?

/flag/tist reporting in.

this.
So long as they can tell where Britain is, its fine.

Okay now you do a map of the US states

>has the more leftist
You're goddamn right, hence...

I find it funny as well. Even funnier is the fact that you're too culturally bankrupt to take it from us.

I don't remember California declaring repeated terrorism as a fact of life.

Its also got more niggers than france, now hows that for a stat.

States actually are indepdent etities you fucking moron. They're just as large as your Euro nations as well. If you can't label them, then fuck off you faggot moron. I can do both our states, YOUR continent, and most of the rest of the globe. You're a fucking dumb ass who doesn't know shit about this hemisphere. Buy a globe DUMBASS.

California's average IQ is 95 though.

>justifying your ignorance on your arrogance
Try again you can do better.

this, why the fuck would anyone care about the exact location of an irrelevant country, this is how little I know of usa

See