Tfw no lauren southern gf

>tfw no lauren southern gf

Well she is legally a man

I wonder how she feels about the fact that thousands of guys have probably fapped to her pictures.

>she will never dress up as samus for you
why even live

Only in Canada.
Depends if she knows what we're like desu.

>tfw lauren will never yell at you with her man voice

Proud, since there's no other reason to take so many sexy pictures of yourself.

at least she doesnt seem to enjoy it

Delet naow

Her sister is hotter.

>21 years old

J U S T

>you will never be forced to sit back and watch as a Black Bull pushes Lauren to her knees
>she looks at with sadness in her eyes knowing what she must do in front of you

I wish just one of these attractive Trump coattail riders could debate. They all look like retards whenever they are in a direct debate.

Wrong. The lady who went on Trevor Noah's show blew him the fuck out. And MILO never looks retarded.

Is she actually an intelligent critical thinker or does she just parrot rhetoric for male attention?

Nothing but an attention whore. Bitch never duck hunted a day in her life.

ThunderFoot just tore her a new asshole

>The lady who went on Trevor Noah's show blew him the fuck out.

She looked very weak during that conversation and immediately became best buddies with him afterward because she knew she looked like a moron.

>Thunderf00t
>currentyear

>Brown eyes
ancestors were literally raped by arabs

she looks like 30+ . she is not gonna age well . UNLUCKERED

>i-i wanted aryan children with you user, not a niglet, says Lauren who's fighting with every fiber of her being to not cry
>she will never say that to me

>spic
Dropped

>tfw my ex is a blue eyed version of Lauren

It does seem like she starts to get a bit flustered during debates. She probably needs to practice debating more. I think she's too used to the format of writing and script and talking to a camera.

>tfw no redpilled 2d gf

I agree she didn't call him out on any of his (((tricks))) but she did present her argument well.

She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's no moron. She knows exactly what she doing.

you guys know she doesn't give a fuck about any of this politics shit right?
shes cute tho ill give her that

>but she did present her argument well.

Exactly. She can repeat talking points and the popular opinions already expressed a thousand times that wouldn't get her attention if she wasn't young and blonde. She can't debate. She can't prove why one idea is wrong and hers is right and makes her side look stupid in the process.

Keep in mind I don't expect these (mostly women but men exist in this niche too) people to be masters. I expect them to sit in front of an idiot like Trevor Noah and come out looking better than he did.

>watching her cry as she gets violated by BBC and eventually loving it as you watch your gf turn into mindless slut

They only aired 6 minutes of the 26 minute interview on (((comedy central))). The full clip is on youtube and she does fairly well

She's undergoing a systematic effort to make America more like the rest of the world?

Good, Samus is shit.

Samus is based.
Other M didn't happen.

it really is just the first of many tapping into a rich market. once the news realize theres more money to be made being right wing, its over.

>10% iberian
Yh, no thanks

Anyone have pics of her without makeup? She cakes that shit on.

Tough for anyone to look good vs a hostile crowd and a biased editor.

Atleast he is an attractive poo.

Honestly she probably doesn't care much about that

I've already seen the entire thing.

People with actual intelligence and thoughts on the matter do well. People repeating talking points for attention do not fare well.

That video of his made me unsub. It was just so unnecessary in every way. He didn't even get his fucking point across quickly and clearly; just spent the entire time expressing his overly strong disdain for her.

Seemed like a good example of "if you have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up you old cunt".

Nah, she's average.

"Miss" Thailand

Not when they're shouted down and their points are cut from the interview before it airs.

I saw the entire interview. She was flustered the entire time.

>"Why would I want a girlfriend that's in her thirt..."
>google her
>she's only one year older than me

Not gonna look too great in 15 years desu

t. lauren southern

That's not really her is it?

I can't tell if she's had plastic surgery or not.

>USA
>Niggress

Damn Ukraine, you're a big girl.

i don't blame her for being bad at debating. she's a reporter who only does monologues.

maybe if she had guests on her show it would be different, but women in general aren't good at being logical and forming arguments.

If it were me up there, Trevor would be unemployed, but we are all individuals with different skills.

Tomi's is mostly just being attractive.

why go on?

for you.

dying your hair is degenerate.

She looks Finnish to me

not even once