Palestine YES!

The Palestinian Authority has confirmed $221 million from Barack Obama during his last hours as president - despite a last-ditch attempt by his successor Donald Trump to block it.

>express.co.uk/news/world/759427/palestine-obama-israel-trump-jerusalem-tel-aviv-embassy

well that's too bad

What a fucking waste of money.

They need to be alive to spend the aid

billions for Israel goys

How do Blacks feel that Obama could of sent to Flint, Michigan or help fix the inner-cities.

Enjoy liberals.

Obama isn't a musli

... aaaand one night of bombing by one of Palestine's neighbors, who shall remain unnamed, and it's gone.

Obviously America has no more serious problems if it can donate 220M to terrorists

YAAASS. At least Obama did one thing right before he and his husband left office.

Literally the last thing you do as president is give our tax payer money to a country that hates us.

What the living fuck.

>As a last little "fuck you" to the American taxpayer, Israel, and his own constituency, he threw one last crate of money into the hands of terrorists

Peace Prize my ass!

>Literally the last thing you do as president is give our tax payer money to a country that hates us
Do you even know how western politics work? Have you even heard of foreign aid?

maybe not but he's still a nigger

This guy is a traitor.. There is no reason to do what he did other than spite for this country. If Trump doesnt try him and hillary for treason down the road i will be slightly disappointed. He needs to hang.

Do you really live in Andorra?

Top quality shitpost!

based obama

>traitor

It's almost like he knows he's going to get away with it or something.

>handing over free money to a pack of muslims
Obama is the worst president in history

How is this literally considered an act of treason?

I hope this leaves Obama open to prosecution.

Jokes on them.

Netanyahu is going to annex the West Bank and the Palishits are going to be driven into the dead sea.

Get fucked.

> Germany

Germany shouldn't even exist anymore.

That cuckshed needs to be dissolved and Merkel executed.

Those millions of dollars will only help further destabilize their economy and fund more war

> Be dumb ass liberal cuck Obama
> Decide to send Muslim terrorists millions of dollars to give Israel a big "Fuck You"
> Muslim terrorists use the money to fire rockets at Israel
> Israel retaliates and kills 1000s of Muslims

Lmao. This is totally going to backfire on those subhumans.

>detroit
>flint
>chicago
>all literally burning
>hurdur here's 221m palestine!

Jewish tricks.

They trying to induce right-wing people to become pro-Israel through Trump.

Don't fall for it.

Trump should have snatched that money and used it to fix flints drinking water as a peace offering to the blacks.

Fuck off kike

>as a peace offering to the blacks

I want my taxdollar back. I paid more than 60k last year....

Fuck off shitskin.

Sup Forums is a pro-Trump board.

If you want to have a circle jerk over Palestinian Terrorists, go to pleddit. Faggot.

Your kind isn't allowed in the US anymore.

Leave or die.

This is just going to cause more Palestine deaths. More pew pew rockets then israel retaliates.

THANKS OBAMA

He also gave over 30 billion dollars to Israel last year, but you Zionists aren't going to mention that now are you :^)

> Giving money to an allied nation is the same as giving money to an Islamic nation that wants us destroyed

You're an idiot. But we shouldn't be giving money to any nation. Especially nations that hate us.

He also gave over $100 billion to Islamic nations like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Kill yourself, Ahmed.

>Israel
>our ally

Money should have been used to help Flint.
Thanks Obama.

>believes the PA
>doesnt believe the us govt

deport

>people under illegal occupation fighting to get their home back
>terrorists

Says the Pass user

I fucking hate obama

> Israel isn't our ally! Palestinians are our ally!

Yeah. Clearly you don't know fucking shit about geopolitics.

How long until we can prove that this money went towards islamic terrorism and imprison Obama for treason?

> Illegal occupation

Shill detected.

Get the fuck out of here, CTR.

Take your Islamic shilling somewhere else. Or else...

>Drumpf isn't a je

Neither of them are our allies, but Palestinians are just people under Zionist oppression fighting to kick the Jews out of their land. Our support for Israel and western and Israeli actions in the Middle East is what creates terrorism.
But you clearly know nothing about the Middle East or are JIDF

FUCKING KENYAN GAY NIGGER THATS MY FUCKING MONEY YOU FUCKTARD THANK GOD YOUR WIFE LOOKS LIKE HARAMBES GRANDMOTHER AND YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE MONKEY WHORES HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHH

Thank you Mr. Obama, it is never too late to do the right thing and help the oprressed.

> Neither are our ally. But poor Muslims are being oppressed by evil jews! How dare Israel have a state the size of Connecticut! All of the Middle East belongs to Islam! Inshallah Akbar! We must support our Muslim brothers and sister who are fighting le evil occupation.

Why haven't you been gassed yet? Are you planning on leaving the US because you really should GTFO.

When you don't realize the Jews you hate are fake Jews, and the real Jews are the Palestinians and are you allies because they hate Israel.

Hahahahaha! Drumpf BTFO.

Good

I hope they BTFO the kikes and the orange asshole, fuck nu/pol/ and their kike worshipping ways

Your shilling is too obvious JIDF.
You kikes belong in Europe where you were for thousands of years.
Your "state the size of Connecticut" was stolen from the Palestinian people, and has been the direct cause of 95% violence in the Middle East, while contributing to the other 5%

>check flag
>subhuman

carpet bombing you and border assault drones would be far more effective than a wall

> Your shilling is too obvious, Kike. Who cares if you have the same opinion of Palestinians and Israel that Trump has. Who cares if the US government sees Israel as an Ally. I'm a proud Muslim American and I say no! Racist Islamiphobic Trump is a Zionist shill! Palestinians are our friends!

You need to be clubbed to death with a very blunt object that can cave your skull in easily.

Hopefully some cop shoots you when you're out protesting .

But why though?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

spbp

Friendly reminder the refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries into white countries is because of the existence of Israel
Ok JIDF. You need to be thrown into an oven

I second this sentiment. Trump is obese and old.

>check post
>unashamedly pro kike useful idiot goy who's most likely circumcised
Iran and china should nuke your kike loving ass out of orbit

I wish Israel was our southern neighbor. Then we wouldn't need a wall.

Unfortunately, we got stuck with you 3rd world vegetable pickers. And now we have to build a giant wall to keep your dirty kind out .

I hope you're looking forward to paying for the wall.

Oh and btw, how is your currency doing? Top kek.

The fuck are you on about nigger? Nobody likes Jews.

He's a Jew himself

>I wish Israel was our southern neighbor. Then we wouldn't need a wall.
You'd need an oven if Israel were your neighbor.
>Unfortunately, we got stuck with you 3rd world vegetable pickers. And now we have to build a giant wall to keep your dirty kind out .
>I hope you're looking forward to paying for the wall.
>Oh and btw, how is your currency doing? Top kek.
Is that how you justify your kike worshipping ways?

You're here shilling for Islam telling everyone else that Trump is le evil racist who supports the occupation of innocent Muslims.

You seriously need to be fucking killed. Which I'm hoping some Trump supporter runs you over with a car.

> No body likes Jews

Well maybe you should have said that more during the primary and general election.

But now we have Trump general chats on Sup Forums. So looks like you Muslim lovers are the outsiders.

You must be new then. Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Trump will get it back. Does Palestine have avocados we can tax?

Everytime.

I would genocide all Mexicans before Jews.

What has Mexico given to the world? Drug cartels and taco Bell?

Israel has given a lot to the world in technology, medicine, and science.

You fucks haven't done anything.

> You must be new

Been here longer than you, CTR.

You're the only shill here, and I've never even mentioned Trump.
But 9/11, most if not all terrorist attacks, and hordes of Muslim immigrants and refugees wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Israel's existence and the US fighting wars for them.
If we stay out of the Middle East, Muslims will stay out of our countries.
But you can't have that now can you schlomo :^)
(((Pure coincidence)))

It's not Andorra it clearly states Unknown you retard

I applaud this man. Follow his posts he very astutely and intelligently uncovered the merchant behind those posts against him. Well done.

>No Palestinian anons present

Why even live?

Obama's very last act was to waste another $200million. A fitting end.

Does anyone actually hate Israel here? They fuck up sandniggers all day.

Truly a great ally to have although I do think we give them too much money.

Spotted the mudshit

as opposed to "the wall?" The wall will be 100x as much

Fuck off JIDF. No one cares about sandniggers and what they do as long as they did it in the Middle East and it in western countries. The Middle East belongs to them, the west belongs to us. If we stayed out of the Middle East then they wouldn't be in our countries causing shit. I don't care what happens to you kikes though, hitler should've finished you all off

Off the top of my head, color displays, a couple of individual elements from the periodic table of elements, avionics affordable for consumers, contraceptive pills, 3d displays, polymers for conserving and storing water in crops

It's astonishing how trump mouthbreathers unironically believe Mexicans haven't made contributions to the world, but I guess that fits well with his bigot fanbase

Israel and Jews will continue to subjugate you through modern banking, the media, pulling you into fighting wars for them, etc

Bow down to your masters and cut down the middleman trump kike enabler

and not* in western countries

>I gave 10.000 Eurobux to the local hospice and 1.000 to ISIS.
>I am a good man because I gave the hospice more than ISIS
pick 1

Dumbass

Fuck meant to reply to

wtf who would you sell weapons to if they didn't stir up all the shit?

So they JUST STOLE $221M FROM THE USA!?!

>Do you even know how western politics work? Have you even heard of foreign aid?
giving away money for no reason is retarded we have no reason to talk or even acknowledge palestine they are useless giving them over 200 million is frivolous and is going to not improve anything

Don't worry, Trump will find a way to fix this

Give some resources. 30 billion is insane.

Quarter of a billion.... meanwhile his half brothers and sisters are getting slaughtered in the streets of Chicago. American carnage indeed.

> Someone points out you are obviously shilling for Islam and Palestinians

> F-f-fuck off kike

You need to be fucked executed.

>we gave 30 billion to Israel and 200 million to Palestinians
>fuck the Palestinians how dare Obama
>let's not complain about the 30 billion going to the people who've created the mess the world is in
Kys schlomo
t. JIDF
Don't sell weapons. You're okay with starting wars and killing people just so the weapon companies make more money? Kys they make enough through domestic sales
How about we give 0 to foreign countries and worry about ourselves?
t. Schlomo Sheckelstein

I just googled half the shit you talked about.

Do you enjoy lying to make yourself feel better?

I bet you also tell yourself that Mexico is a world leader and totally not corrupt.

Well Paco, I got news for you... If your country was so great, then you beaners wouldn't flock to the USA like flies on horseshit.

take a fucking gun and enter hell you fucking faggot peice of shit

You're not fooling anyone kike. Your JIDF operation here has already been exposed