Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-responsible-for-tiny-proportion-of-sex-crimes-in-germany-despite-far-right-claims-following-a6884166.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hell Canada.

They make false rape claims against white men, while immigrants actually rape them. Sadly this is literally true.

hahaha oh holy fuck the alterity is strong with this one

Very NICE

Today was very enjoyable
I want to have the next date soon too
Time flies by when I take you home
See you tomorrow at the same time.

Can you say "cherrypicking"?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

>Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism

>Refugee activist had feared there would be a backlash against migrants

Can you say "reality"?

this is true, there has been countless cases where a woman didnt report her rape because it was a brown man, or told it was a white guy

Remember that case of one of our lefitst politicians who got raped by an immigrant and refused to tell the police about it because she feared he might get deoported?
yea that image goes together just perfectly

your day is coming leaf

>women are the weakest part of the nation

no fucking shit, whitey lost the moment the sexual revolution kicked in, which was the apex of feminism. Everything that both the men and women enjoyed ended up destroying the fabric of society beyond repair.

This was done just by influencing and giving women power. That is why you keep them in the kitchen, and covered up.

heh

It's both, they don't report immigrant rapes because their friends at the shelter convince them not too because it would be insensitive

They were taught of a white rape culture at college which cause white guys to say fuck that I'm not going to jail for sex which drove the women to actual rapists and now they can't report the rapes because it would be culturally insensitive.

It's beyond funny at this point, they were so arrogant about being righteous letting in these rapefugees that I won't feel remorse until I see crying women demand the rapefugees be sent back on TV

classical alternative logic; extrapulate one case as representative for an entire ethnical group

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-responsible-for-tiny-proportion-of-sex-crimes-in-germany-despite-far-right-claims-following-a6884166.html

women are lieing about rape when it's a white male

this desu

Oh goodness, independent.co.uk! That's how you know it's fer real

Yes, quite the dubious media, compared to the glorious fucking daily mail. get your shit together and your head out of the conspiracy nest you're currently nesting in. this site is worse than the people who believe elvis is alive

>admits that migrants commit a disproportionately high amount of crime for their population, making up a significant chunk of the total crime in Europe
>B-BUT IT IS NOT EXCLUSIVELY SEXUAL CRIME

>says anti-refugee activists are starting violent clashes
>links to riot police attacking a protest unprovoked
wew
Holy Christ

both

Very soon you sappy fucks.

Oh canada shitpost harder baby.

One does not cancel the other you stupid fucking leaf, KILL YOURSELF