White autistic neckbeard is an ISIS commander

>white autistic neckbeard is an ISIS commander

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAxNZfWmhMQ
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/urgent-isis-seizes-3rd-largest-military-base-western-iraq-takes-tanks-heavy-weapons-supplies/
fusion.net/story/22122/isis-seizes-more-military-equipment-after-capturing-iraqi-army-base/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this

IS he German?

KEKED
C
U
C
K
E
D

Those are some nice m4s. I wonder if the CIA gave them a good deal on the price.

>Eokek

Wonder if they looted the iraqi armories...

>white

(((white)))

I'd bet my life savings.

His high IQ allowed him to work his way up that high

So progressive.

Our jihadi faggot looks like Jesus :D

Is he the ubermensch that /pol frequently refers to?

Anybody know how ISIS got m4s?

>it's a Sup Forums infiltrates ISIS episode

HAHAHAHA

obama armed "moderate" rebels

fat peice of shit

So that's what a CIA instructorlooks like...
interesting!

I too watched Four Lions

They looted the iraqi army caches we supplied ans they abandoned

Also pickup from dead soldiers

And this polish girl fights with Kurds against ISIS

Oh look, the Amazing Atheist joined ISIS.

polish people are pretty handsome i haven't seen that many ugly polish

>Another white man leading in a non-white cause
Why must we do everything better?

Arab and white are both Caucasian under Islam we can come together and subjugate the nigger pest, Kill gays and trannies then stamp on degeneracy.

ISIS CAN'T DO SHIT

They have consistently lost ground and key territories over the last year and a half. Their ideo of land grabbing claims has been their undoing.

Al Qaeda didn't try such stupid shit to try and destabilise governments they stayed as an outside extreme concept. Not this idea of working within the format of governing like those IS retards.

For fucks sake guys, be a terrorist properly, you guys suck at it.

Finally!

Welcome to the Amazing Muslim show.

What are the chances that he shitposts on Sup Forums?

He's fucking CIA

>2 posts by this ID

>When you bitch so much about feminism on imageboards that you actually decide to join ISIS

based tbqh

German ubermensch journalist and manlet ISIS

It's fat islamic Chris Pratt

He interviewed the neckbeard guy

>its totally bullshit guys trust me, the iraqi army stood their ground and died fighting defending their country and army bases as they were overrun in the summer of 2014

I wonder, mate, I wonder...

This is why I don't give a shit if ISIS takes over all I have to do is say I'm a muslim and beat one of my wives and I'm fine

Are you denying that the CIA provides arms to ISIS?

Who in their right mind would try to interview these savages?

Sandnigger has an eotech on his M4. I'm fuckin jealous

Well, he's legit white and his name is ironically Kristian.

I imagine they're getting bombed right now. Trumps plan was to always bomb and then tell everyone what he had done not tell the enemy that they're about to get attacked. Kinda makes me smile everytime i think about it.

Ok, sounds great!! Denounce Islam and join us.

>2 posts by this ID

Guy who was our minister of defence and later minister of external affairs was a mujahid. He fought against Russians in Afghanistan in the 80s. He's a faggy tho.

Commander of the infamous 2x1 Kebab & Pizza brigade

how old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=fAxNZfWmhMQ

iraqinews.com/iraq-war/urgent-isis-seizes-3rd-largest-military-base-western-iraq-takes-tanks-heavy-weapons-supplies/

fusion.net/story/22122/isis-seizes-more-military-equipment-after-capturing-iraqi-army-base/

whats pissing me off is that i can barely find any videos from 2014 that showed the endless number of captured vehicles and equipment, its all drowned out by recent stuff

fuck search engines results

>Unironically believing that no CIA weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS

kek stupid brainwashed whore

I am not denying the CIA started out thinking they had found and armed "moderate rebels" that they lost control of, just like the mujahideen in Afghanistan and possibly the KLA in Kosovo

but to say that it was a deliberate effort to arm Salafi-Wahabi jihadis, and to say the CIA controls ISIS is outright disingenuous