Khalid al-Mihdhar - Saudi Arabia
Majed Moqed - Saudi Arabia
Nawaf al-Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Salem al-Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Ziad Jarrah - Lebanon
Ahmed al-Haznawi - Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al-Nami - Saudi Arabia
Saeed al-Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia

I support the Muslim ban but why countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE are excluded?

>Iran kills Saudis and ISIS
>Iran stablizes the region by returning ISIS captured territory to the governments of Iraq & Syria
>Iran supports the only secular regime in the ME (Assad)
>Iran is banned, Qatar and Saudis are not
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>oh wait Trump only cares about (((Israel and Money))) even if he has to support terrorism
so nothing changed and the US is still the enabler and supporter of terrorist states

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/11/05/mysterious-iranian-general-leads-iraqs-military-to-victory-over-isis/
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/iranian-gen-qasem-soleimani-guiding-iraqi-forces-fight-against-isis-n321496
theiranproject.com/blog/tag/iran-serbia-relations/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9DO2NqTXV8mMs2ciUwukCw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does this guy want Trump to ban all of them? I agree with that.

5d chess xDDXD get out aquafresh shill!!1 imbliying Sup Forums is one person xdxxdsxdxdcsffvd

ban the terrorists instead of the ones fighting terrorists.

stop funding and helping terrorist Saudi and Qatari

>Trump does not have business dealings with shitty countries that have terrorist refugees

This shit again

>nooooo don't remind me of the truthhh

Yemen and Libya are unstable countries where terrorism thrives

Iraq's got ISIS

Iranians literally chant "Death to America" in the streets

Not that hard, OP

Iran is killing ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Iran is the most stable country in the ME and also the regional power.

>wanting to invest money in a war torn country

Saudi arabia is at war with Yemen and yet (((Trump))) did this

it's being done in the name of "muh security" yet they allow the biggest terrorists in their country and ban the one fighting terrorism

Repeal Hart-Celler Act.

Trump has invested in Saudi Arabia, he will not do anything against them

you mean americucks bend for Ahmed and his oil money? color me surprised.

>Georgia
>muslim
Just when you thought liberals couldn't embarrass themselves any further

There are no active terrorist militias in saudi arabia

You are a fucking retard

Think about it. Trump bans certain countries, liberals bitch about him not banning more because of business interests. Trump now has liberal go ahead to add more countries

>liberals
it's Trump that claims this is about muslim countries.
>posting the gulag jew

top kek every terrorist is controlled and funded by Saudis in some shape or form

>trump will ever do anything to his buddies in (((Saudi Arabia and Qatar)))

stop deluding yourself.

>left: countries that have AQ and IS
>right: countries that don't
ftfy
He missed Syria.

>Iran
>has AQ/IS
are you retarded? Iran is fighting ISIS in other countries (Iraq and Syria) because there are non inside of Iran.

nypost.com/2014/11/05/mysterious-iranian-general-leads-iraqs-military-to-victory-over-isis/

nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/iranian-gen-qasem-soleimani-guiding-iraqi-forces-fight-against-isis-n321496

are you guys all fucking retarded?

They're an islamic state.

>Shia
>any relevance to ISIS or other islamic state shit
fuck off you absolute idiot.

>ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
>hurr durr, they're not a islamic state

not in the same context of "Islamic state" ISIS. literally kill yourself for being such a retard.

they all chant death to america lad

so is saudi arabia tho

They're the same thing. The only thing that the terrorists in Syria are doing worse is defacing historical artifacts and promoting terror in Europe.
Iran promotes terror in the middle east, so nobody gives a fuck.
They both have sharia and kill faggots. They both force garment on women. Stop being dishonest and face the facts, mate.

True.

You support shia because allie with russia and putin bots force ''shia is good, iran is perfect''. İran is islamic republic and applying sharia law.

>They're the same thing
alright clearly you haven't even spent 5 minutes researching anything on this subject. so go kill yourself.

>says the isis supporting kurd killing (((Erdogan))) caliphate
lel

I literally don't believe it's possible to be that retarded

troll or fucking idiot

Are they even trying anymore?

On the right, countries with alliance and military cooperation with America.

On the left, not so much

>cooperation with America.
did they cooperate on 9/11 too?

That's retarded m8

Face it, faggots. Nobody would give a shit about the IS based in Raqqa if they didn't target western nations. Even with all the terrorism, executions and shit we're hardly lifting a finger.

mate you're literally spitting nonsense and absolutely false claims: >Iran promotes terror in the middle east
except even the USA says they're fighting ISIS.
Did you even read the email leaks about Iran and Israel? you fucking cuck.

Wow... It's almost like Trump doesn't have businesses in countries where the people have a history of exploding themselves.

Really gets the old noggin joggin.

Egypt is the second biggest receiver of US aid after Israel. The Egyptian army utilizes mainly american equipment since the Carter days

Saudis and the USA have been allies since WW2. Remember Bush and the saudi king walking hand in hand?

Turkeyis in NATO

Kys shill, ive literally answered your retardedness

checked
and that's not a bad thing
killing fags that is
And Iran didn't recognize Kosovo and Metohija

They did during desert storm

>Saudis and the USA have been allies since
I know, but problem is: WHY would they continue being allies with the literal source of islamic terrorism?

I never said they're supporting terrorists in Syria you mindless retard.
My point is they're an islamic state. I don't give a shit about dead fags or Kosovo desu. They didn't do it for their love for Serbia, they have their own reasons:
-to spite the US
-to make sure the Kurds don't try anything funny
-to stop another Sunni terrorist colony in the middle of the Balkans

On the left: the most violent and extreme countries in the middle east. Plagues by wars/civil wars/and Islamic terror.
On the right: the stable countries without wars and relative peace for the population.

Gee, I wonder why Trump would have invested in countries on the right.m

>They didn't do it for their love for Serbia
you retard, Serbia has Iranian roots.

>the stable countries without wars and relative peace for the population.
yeah ignore Saudi invasion of Yemen (war) and the fact that Iran has no war or invasion going on since USA's Sadam invaded their country.

Because all of islamic terrorism maked by usa via saudis, you fucking ignorant retars.

>I never said they're supporting terrorists in Syria you mindless retard.
I retract this, some of Iranian terrorists are in Syria, but they're fighting for Assad.

S-sure. That's why they fought us in Bosnia, right?

I know, that's what I'm saying. when will the ameritards stop spreading terrorism?

>Bosnia
also iranian roots

Nope, you said that it's because there's Trump business there. That ignores 60 years of American history. ISIS is in the crosshairs.

Also, you left out Pakistan.

>Pakistan
also terrorist shithole american puppet.
>you said that it's because there's Trump business there
Trump acted like he was going after them (muh 9/11 missing documents) and then he went and invested in Saudi arbia and then bend over for them.

>ISIS is in the crosshairs.
can't when Saudi Arabia is being defended

wasn't those from Saudi Arabia
you are talking about the mujaheddin?

theiranproject.com/blog/tag/iran-serbia-relations/

that guy: has been drinking the JIDF kool-aid. he doesn't know any facts. shame.

Does trump have business in pakistan? Im guessing no, which makes your retarded graph even more retarded.

Shill harder

>mujaheddin
the marxist mujaheddin group that is targeting Iran is being supported by (((Giuliani)))

>Im guessing no
so you didn't even look anything up and then decided to say no? Pakistan is a US puppet so that shit is not even a mystery

iirc both Iranian republican guard and hezbollah were in Bosnia and Iranian planes were dropping "humanitarian aid" when the no-fly zone was imposed.
I'm not disagreeing that Saudis and UAE were helping them too.

i remember we sold them some handguns before

the thing is, he is thinking like a westerner

pissing off america is GOOD, i don't understand serbs that want to get all nice and friendly with westerners

>i don't understand serbs that want to get all nice and friendly with westerners
western (jewish) propaganda is very effective, they know how to use people's emotions against them. see how the jew hating pol is loving the zionist trump.

Implying IS could grow anywhere else than a war torn country on a oil route...
Look at Yemen on the route to SUEZ. Why do you think it war there. Same for Somalia...

Just like all of the other islamic states. They would be irrelevant if they didn't luck out with oil in their deserts.

interesting
just looked it up

fuck the bastards did help them

seems Serbia is a perfect target for both the east and west to unite

arabs are fucked and Saudi arabia has nothing other than oil money and USA by the balls.
Iran is one of the top publishers of scientific papers in the world. don't fall for jidf.

Do you know what the echoes mean? Install the coincidence detector to find out

>Iran more violent than Saoudi Arabia.
You're a cuck, a major one.
No country (but Irak when backed by the West) on the left wage war against a foreign country that didn't attack it before.
All those on the right did.

yes I know. if anyone deserves the Echoes, it's (((Trump))).

Nope, not all, but I let you look for the one on oil route that didn't bore the bane of war.

The main reason Iran ignores Kosovo is that it's a US puppet. They hate Sunnis, but they hate Christians more.
Iranian papers are shit tier. Most of my students can't reproduce them because they're fake as fuck.
t. university staff

That said, Iran is still the best IS right now. They could have been so much better if the US didn't meddle and provoke an Islamic revolution though.

>Iranian papers are shit tier.
except they're not and their people work in NASA and JPL. top kek. stay mad idiot jidf-tard.

OH WOW YOU DONT BUILD HOTELS IN WAR ZONES, REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK.

Iran is no warzone and Saudi arabia is at war with yemen

Yeah, the guy moved to the US, finished school there and hasn't returned to Iran since. Total proof that Iranian school are good, right?

It's like saying Serbian education is top tier because Tesla and Pupin were Serbs.
protip: it's not

>the guy moved to the US, finished school there
literally not even possible. Iranians only have a chance at leaving Iran and going to the west if they have already finished their studies and get accepted because of their skills. go ahead and make more shit up. don't forget to check jidf.org for more info.

OH WOW CANT BUILD SHIT WHERE US SANCTION LAWS DONT ALLOW IT, REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK,

Look it up.

Because Trump is a puppet just like Obama, Bush, Reagan, any all the president who came to power in democracy.

Anyone who still believe a president in this system is redpill is just completely retarded.

That's why Fascism is still after all this years the only option to cure the world and the society.

Weren't you using a Norwegian proxy last time?

>put sanctions on the stable country that is killing terrorists
>defend and bend over backwards for the source of terrorism
ok ameritards

>proxy
although I'm one of the few uncuck'd un-jidf'd people on Sup Forums, I doubt I'm literally the only one. so that's probably someone else you're referring to.

It's hard to have business interests in countries with sanctions (Iran) or no stable government (the others).

>implying banning a nato ally would be smart
>implying banning an ally we send weapons to would be smart
>implying banning christian nations is needed

what a dumbass

sage

Apologies, I was wrong

>>implying banning a nato ally would be smart
wasn't Trump talking about how NATO was a joke and useless? lmao.
>>implying banning an ally we send weapons to would be smart
why even send weapons to (((Saudi arabi))) so that it can be used by (((ISIS)))?
>>implying banning christian nations is needed
yet you want to bomb christian Syrians for the jewish Israelis.

Do Yemenis even go to the us or ever start shit?

whats the point of banning Sauds if they dont come here?

no, but Saudi arabia tried to invade them, and Iran helped the houthis reverse the invasion. so they're fucking with Yemen for the sake of Saudi Arabia.

what happend to Trump's bigboy talk about MUH 9/11 DOCUMENTS and WE'RE GONNA GO AFTER SAUDIS FOR 9/11?

they're all terrorist dirka dirkas, just ban them all, and then ban them again

you are allies with the terrorist and enemies with the terrorist killers.

>MOVING GOALPOSTS
REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK

>ignoring argument because can't make a counter argument or answer the question.

>yet you want to bomb christian syrians

nice assuming positions that aren't mine

Saudis are shit, but until we tell them to fuck off (which i hope is soon) we can't fuck with them too much

>nice assuming positions that aren't mine
not talking about YOU personally, talking about the USA.

>Saudis are shit, but until we tell them to fuck off (which i hope is soon) we can't fuck with them too much
you can tell them to fuck off and stop defending them but you (the USA) won't because you're slaves to money and have no morals.

There does seem to be a Netherlands flag that uses that "engineering" image a little often, and seems to have an affectionate view of Iranians, and is a bit defensive of them

>MOVES GOALPOST AGAIN
REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK AGAIN.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9DO2NqTXV8mMs2ciUwukCw/
Forgot my link

only country left that doesn't bend over backwards for the jews. I know the jewish lobby in the netherlands all too well. they take our freedom of speech as a joke and made it illegal to question the holohoax.