I love Israel and the Jewish people

what did he mean by this?

pol btfo

Sup Forums likes to close their eyes and cover their ears when it comes to shit like this

Sup Forums is a right-wing sjw board.
Inconvenient truths will be ignored or attacked.

its funny how people here put shit in brackets or call you a shill when you point the hypocrisy to them

In all fairness, Jews can as well be our people, but pol's full of zealots these days.

He's just playing the game. You have to dance to your master's tunes until you have control of the jukebox

((()))
((()))

there you have it :))) another delusional self-lying zealot xD

this kills the Sup Forums

We'll see

how do you know whether he's playing your game or their game?

This

Holy fuck Trump defence forces are getting pathetic.

yes it's gonna happen any day now

>im depicted as a cute aryan girl

im ok with that

Just be as sceptical of everything as before Trump.

A stupid antisemite fights Israel and zionism
A smart antisemite supports Israel and zionism, and wants all the Jews to move there.
A radical antisemite supports Israel and zionism, and wants all the Jews to move there, and supports Iran's nuclear program

Sup Forums likes to close their eyes and cover their ears when it comes to shit like this

the jews won just like they have won for last few centuries

Nothing wrong with Israel. It's the diaspora that we should send back.

then we should support radical zionism, the only way they leave the US is by becoming zionists and wanting to move to Israel, Sup Forums should be a radical zionist board, it's the only solution to the jewish problem in America, there is no other

why do you dislike jews so much?

I dont, I want the jews to live happily in Israel and nowhere else

Man, I could eat some grapes right now

Green ones though, red ones tend to have an aftertaste, I'm not a huge fan

I don't mind them staying in my country. They are not very different from us after all. But all this Jewish hatred's based on numerous fallacies.

He's a good boy