I'm all in about deporting ILLEGALS. I understand the idea of building the wall. That's reasonably right...

I'm all in about deporting ILLEGALS. I understand the idea of building the wall. That's reasonably right, but why do WE have to pay for a wall that YOU wanna build?

>bruh I'm buying this shit but you're paying for it.

>why does a criminal have to pay for the trial?

Because they're your illegals. Had your government acknowledged and tried to stop the problem rather than exacerbate it, you wouldn't be in this position.

Instead it's a bunch of crying about how we won't house your people I'm our country.

Payback. We haven't even begun to reclaim jobs either.

>You're a mexican living in Mexico so you're also a criminal and have to pay for it

I don't want you to house them. Hell, I hate illegals and want them deported as much as you do, but it's kinda foolish to say that we're obeying Trump's orders. If this country could afford some shit like that, we would've made it years ago. South americans illegally crossing Mexico to reach America is also kind of a problem here.

I was talking about your government, but if you identify it's fine too.

>Be a major problem in taking away country and its money by committing crimes
>We have to take care of you in prison
>You use our healthcare and take it from actual American citizens
>You steal government assistance such as welfare
>You use SSN's of deceased people / commit identity fraud

Wonder why you should pay for it

Your government literally encourages illegals to come here and tells them how to do it, because they use our country's prosperity instead of having welfare.

Don't like it? Take out your corrupt government, like we did.

you're not the government, you're not paying for shit
besides its not like el chapo can't afford it

>Your government literally encourages
Government

Not the U.S. citizens, not the sane ones at least.

>I'm vaguely speaking haha ;) you didn't get me right

Like I said before, I do get that and I absolutely hate illegals doing that shit, but that's literally asking us to follow orders from another president and that's where the problem is.

And where does government's money come from?

meant for

>implying my green text wasn't vague
not that I wanted it to

You already get plenty of money from us in foreign aid, just pay for the damn wall.

>And where does government's money come from?
bribes from coke trade. the rest of your peasants are too poor to contribute.

you should pay for it because you're a disgusting country. i don't think illegals are that bad, i think we should have a guest worker program for them that's tougher than h1bs and get rid of h1bs altogether but you're country is literally forcing people to come here illegally and reaps all the benefits.

Give us back the money your 11 other relatives sent there.

maybe if your gov did a better job of stopping them when they come from central america, we wouldn't have this problem.

Foreign aid is a fucking joke. I hope we pay for the wall with just withholding foreign aid. Bribing the rest of the world to not be fuckheads to us and they do it anyway is like a rich powerlifter paying people to be friends with him because he doesn't know how to earn respect.

>asking us to follow orders from another president and that's where the problem is.

That is a problem for you subhumans isnt it? Well you better get used to it. Your going to have your caveman asses handed back to you for taking our civilization, technology and help for granted while wiping your asses all over our country and the white race. Your people are like a guest that goes to someones house and destroys the place, leaving only filth, shit and ramshackle, all while being disrespectful, hateful and ungrateful to those people. Hell you have more rights than us right now in our own fucking country. We treat you vermin like royalty or our family will disown us. You will not fuck us anymore. You will, infact, be fucked and fucked hard for what you did. Get used to it, scum.

>And where does government's money come from?
from the drugs they sell to us

t. a mexican got the job I wanted.

How is following orders from another president NOT a problem? If China gave your government orders you'd be all losing your shit.
Send us our illegals, yes. I've seaid at least twice in this thread that I agree with that, but hell you talk like if some specific illegal spic did something directly to you just for being american

it's YOUR people doing it.

You have to pay for it because we're making you pay for it, and there's nothing Mexico can do about it

Gee I wonder if we could just idk not pay for it?

Try it pedro

The wall is dumb and who cares who's paying for it? Compared to the F-35 it's free.

You can repay the billions of dollars in social costs your illegal citizens have imposed on the US over the past 40 years or so as well as accounting for the money taken out of our economy by sending it back to Mexico.

Frankly speaking, $10bn is a fucking cheap price for you lot to pay. Should be more like $100bn.

>Send us our illegals, yes. I've seaid at least twice in this thread that I agree with that
The guy who killed Kate Steinle was deported 7 times. Obviously that's not working.

>Gee I wonder if we could just idk not pay for it?
Nobody ever said you were going to just cut us a check, idiot. You don't have a choice in this matter, our domestic policy is what's going to fuck you.

Why should Mexico pay? Because Mexico's behavior and policies makes the wall necessary.

Because you caused the problem and refused to fix it. Now deal with the consequences

The 15 billion should be easily paid for considering the politicians lining their pockets from bribes and govt money's - they've got the money

because millions of you faggots came here illegally and stole our money and made california worse than it already is which is saying a lot

Don't worry Paco you're not going to pay for it, we're going to pay for it and the administration will spend literally every day the next 4 years trying to spin anything they can to make it look like American taxpayers didn't fund it.

What do people in Mexico generally think about illegals and the idea of the wall? Like ordinary Juans?
Also, the only Mexican I know here in Vancouver is super cucked. Made an angry post about how sad he is that the Don is cracking down on illegals last night. Is there a lot people like him in Mexico?

Also, WITNESSED

because you can't keep your own people from coming over here and destroying shit

You can't just not pay for it. If you don't your remittances will be taxed to hell and back and your shitstain country will splinter. Your economy runs on US table scraps

I've always thought we should be fighting the Cartel instead of building the wall. As long as the cartel is on the other side, illegals are still going to find a way through.

Fighting the cartel = cleans out gang and drug problems in the US + giving the Mexicans something to build from.

Your Government's irresponsibility is being punished. Fucking get over it Spic

Lol all of these Cucks in this thread think that the U.S isn't going to pay for it.

Mexico's economy is dependent on the U.S
If it goes to shit then guess what? A huge flow of more illegal will attempt to cross the border. Something that has been on decline for a decade. That wall won't build itself over night.
Half of these cucks in this thread make under $25K a year lol

That would mean military access into Mexico. Such a diplomatic crisis would never occur. The US could indeed do so anyway but it'd be political suicide on the Commander of Chief's part

It's because your country is the biggest enabler of the mess that is going on. It's less about Mexicans and more about all the absolute human shit you wave trough...
>trash from all over the world goes to mexico to enter the US illegally
>you have actual african shit that fly to brazil, tramp all the way up to guatemala where they throw away their passports
>mexican government issues "laissez-passer" cards to every single fucking nigger that claims "I go to usa for asylum n shieeet"
>mexcian border patrol dosen't give a single fuck and let the smugglers do what ever the fuck they want for a small fee.

All of the above shits up mexico as well, aren't you tired of all the drug cartels going crazy? Human traffickers owning entire provinces? All the filth dumping salaries to get their trafficking ransom payed up to go to the US? All the crimes that are related to it?
Once the appeal of mexico as the easy gateway to the US is gone you will also profit from it.

Lad the wall is the best that can happen to Mexico. Pay it up and just ask Trump to help you upgrade your border fence to guatemala/belize to the same standards.

because if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't need the wall to begin with.
also, nice quads.

It's because you're a spic, you half-nigger. Bow down to your anglo overlords.

YOU ALREADY OWE US A DEBT FOR BABYSITTING YOUR CITIZENS WHO ILLEGALLY LIVE IN THE US

Because fuck you, you have no other option

>why do WE have to pay for a wall that YOU wanna build?
On one hand, you don't need to directly.

On the other hand, you're already paying for it. The Executive Orders will cancel "sending home back to mama" and make it MUCH harder for illegals to get tax credits, etc.

We're already fucking you raw. Your President just doesn't realize it yet.

Call it recompense for decades of Mexican citizens living and working here without paying taxes

We pay for the rehabilitation of the junkies created by your true rulers...

if mexico enforced their borer laws to prevent central americans from migrating through, it wouldnt be an issue, but you let them ass through on to the US freely because its 'not your problem' so this wall makes it your problem

They took my job "said unironicly"

Take the money from the drugdealers. You weaklings should finaly go all batshit filipino on them. They have the money for your people.