Trump Embarrasses Our Country By Breaking With Tradition

He should be ashamed. He's so not Presidential. How dare he destroy the dignity of the office. He should be impeached before he does our republic any further damage!!!!!!!

He probably felt like Reese from Terminator passing through some "passed the point of no return" gate that would likely get him killed and he's being a fucking hero and he's the only one that could get it done and he's sacrificing himself for the sake of everyone and he's so noble and courageous that he doesn't even need to turn around and wave because he doesn't have the time and we should all go fuck ourselves. The thought probably gave him a boner when he'll be back in like two hours.

He's not city commissioner for the City of Omaha, Nebraska. He's masquerading as President of the United States.

This just further proves that he's not the true President. Hillary won by a massive landslide. It wasn't even close. Trump used a racist, outdated, undemocratic system to strip the people of their democratic rights.

He should resign immediately in disgrace.

I don't know about all that but, he's a dickhead.

I think a dickhead is what we might need right now tho. I am more liberal than conservative but I don't want confused as fuck males using women bafrooms and vice versa. I don't want China and Russia bullying us and I have no problem kicking illegals out with a quickness.

Only beef I had with Obama was a pretty big beef. All that motherfucking debt.

T. Californian

The dignity of the oval office was destroyed the second we let a black in there

How many upvotes did you get for that bait?

>he responds to a bait post claiming to be liberal
Like clockwork the idiots always manage to unveil themselves.

He's going to bankrupt this country.

Spending is out of control. No entitlement reform? Trade wars? Drumpf is a horrible businessman.

He needs to release his tax returns so we can find out all of the illegal shit he's up to. I hope everyone keeps suing him so he's too busy in court to do any damage to our country

Hahaha you guys are so butthurt now. I can't wait to see what you people are like after 4 years lmao.

No one that matters gives a fuck.

You sound more like a libertarian to me.

4 years? Try 1 year. He's going to be impeached. He's already being sued for his violations of the emoluments clause. His team is even using private email like Hillary. Hypocrites. I hope they all get arrested.

>8 years of liberal assblasting

Any politician that steps into the presidency is doing dirty shit though. Trump in that sense is either equal or better. It's pretty hard to be worse than Hillary.

She was fucked too mane. I really didn't want her in the white house with the way she handled her home server and classified data.

honest question: are you 22?

>trump will never be elected
>trump will never build a wall
>trump will never bring jobs back
[You are here]
>trump will be impeached

At least you know Hillary wasn't working on behalf of foreign governments.

Drumpf is getting paid off by Putin's government.

How does it feel to have a dictator pulling the strings?

Democracy is dead. He's a puppet.

Honest answer, I'm 35

>trump will never be elected
[You are here]
>trump will never build a wall
>trump will never bring jobs back
[But drumpfkins think they are here]
>trump will be impeached

>At least you know Hillary wasn't working on behalf of foreign governments.

Nah, she was working on behalf of drag queens and Lockheed Martin.

They should have been canceled that garbage F-35 a while ago. The fucking country is running apparently to fund Lockheed's entire staff and employment line with an infinite amount of time and money for some broken shit that will never ever work.

You'll change
The newfags always change

Thanks for the support.

have... have you not heard of the clinton foundation?

This is just getting fucking ridiculous now, it's time to kill the media.

GOOOD. He gives a fuck more about national security and truly helping the people over acting the part perfectly to form a facade or speaking in tongues to lie eloquently. He's actually fucking doing the right things, fuck this propaganda bullshit. Who fucking cares.

He didn't wave to the media? How dare he not do something unimportant in a short video of him that I didn't nor will ever see. The fascist.

That's because he is different. He's not like all those other cucks.

That was a charity that helped millions around the world. It passed out HIV/AIDS sufferers around the world. It is a real charity unlike Drumpf's.

Point to one decision Hillary made that was altered on the basis of donations to the Clinton foundation.

Exactly. You can't. Hillary has worked her entire life to help women and children. She's selfless.

Americans are too stupid to realize they just voted in a meme like Taylor Hicks. Pathetic.

>wave meaningless

>there goes waves, salutes, and hand shakes

>liberal journos buttmad over trump not caring about them

He will not divide us.

Orange Hitler will be impeached. Just you wait.

Top kek.

The dems really are self destructing.

Bye-bye.

>Bye-bye.

please don't go, I'm betting you to stay user...

>He's going to be impeached.

Not by the GOP House and Senate. Have you had a stroke?

Good. The last fucking thing you cunts will see is his ass.

Fuck democracy. It was obsolete when niggers got the vote.

>This just further proves that he's not the true President.
It's a dumb tradition.

They will turn against him.

They don't want this buffoon in power. They'll jump at the chance to throw him on his ass because they'll get that gay-hating Mike Pence in office.

Then, we impeach Mike Pence after mid-term election and Dems get majority. We'll have a Dem Speaker become president after we impeach Pence.

>It passed out HIV/AIDS sufferers around the world

They aren't Americans. If they don't want AIDS they will instantly adopt AIDS testing and monogamy instead of being niggers. White straight humans aren't the problem. AIDS is a volunteer ailment and death is the cure. I want it to spread in the third world because I don't fuck boons.

Salutes have a purpose. Fuck the stupid wave and anyone sensitive enough to care.

Drumpf the Orange Monkey

Whatever. Fuck you racists. I'm going to watch the most trusted name in news, CNN. I like facts and research, not alternative facts like you Trumptards.

>Salutes have a purpose

>Waves don't

Explain...

>we impeach Mike Pence

WE? Are you a Congressman, a Senator, or just some dumbfuck teentard. The GOP just got carte motherfucking blanche. Dignity is for children. All countries are gangs and all peoples are gangsters. It's about time we had a cold-blooded SOB in office.

The GOP have to get RE-ELECTED. Fighting Trump would destroy their support.

>lefties complaining about breaking traditions

Gotta try harder.

>Its another liberals now love tradition episode

Vet here. Since you've managed to live this long without understanding military customs and courtesy, here ya go. A salute is rendered, and returned, as mutual acknowledgement of duty and respect. It is respect of office or rank. It is not grovelling or submission. It's purpose is team building by fostering military interaction, and is often accompanied by a greeting.

This was a fluke. Trump will never get re-elected. There are people marching against him every single day. We only get stronger. He will not divide us.

I can't wait to see his face when he gives his concession speech. We'll all laugh as we watch Bernie Sanders ascend the throne.

Are you CTR cucks even trying? Damn this pasta is stale.

I see what you did there.

>Vet here

Vet here. I know my post was complicated, but you forgot to explain waves...

Waves are just waves. They are not obligatory nor is other preening for the press.

Literally half the country doesn't think like you.

Please crawl into a hole and die.

>this fucking thread
Where did you faggots come from?

Obama is dumb for even talking to Trump. He should have had him taken care of...

Then he could have appointed his own successor and pulled the strings.

Obama is dumb as hell.

Trump isn't like the rest of them, he is pretty much saying, "fuck your traditions". He doesn't even give the associated press the first question which has been tradition for just as long.

>THIS IS IT! ITS OVER! THEY CAN FINALLY IMPEACH HIM NOW!

Retarded neo-progs. They suddenly love the constitution and American traditions when their globalist trash aren't in office. At this rate, my stomach is going to burst from leftist tears before he even completes his first month in office.

WORSE THAN HITLER, CONFIRMED

>Trump breaks presidential tradition
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

why are you HERE? the fuck is wrong with you? what a fucking failure.

Yeah, I noticed. They're giving InfoWars a press pass. How embarrassing for the White House. Or shall I say: The White Supremacist House.

They'd might as well bring back slaves into the White House and call it a plantation. Nazis.

Bernie has every minority group behind him. He will beat this fake populist demagogue nutcase Hitler.

finally /ourguys/

fucking kek

Xe is 2spooky

I'm here to fight against white nationalism. We need to support diversity. It's what's fueled American greatness.

Make America Great Again? More like Make America White Again.

Bernie loves all races unlike Trump. Bernie supports Native Americans. Trump poisons their water sources by approving pipelines that will leak. He's a sociopath.

nigger, he doesn't have time to wave. too busy getting shit done

baldness is a symptom of being low test

God the media is so fucking stupid

I hope Trump rounds them all up and executes the judenpresse

>Didn't act politician-ey
>Waaaaah

These tears are so tasty!!!

You have to have test to go bald

Did you just assume their gender? Fucking fascist.

In case you retards haven't noticed yet, OP is larping as CTR.

he's got shit to do

when America is saved and the white race has a chance then he can wave

until then we work

this. Nobody was more macho than Hulk Hogan.

This will be the end of his campaign

>He should be impeached before he does my Jewish wallet any further damage!!!!!!!
Ftfy

We're going to MAGA you globalist kike, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

He's probably just used to walking onto his own fucking plane for 50 fucking years and not wasting time.

Have a (you), you dirty CTR kike faggot.

You better get used to this shit, motherfuckers. We elected President Trump to MAGA, and that's what the fuck is happening.

Trump is not a billionaire.

Paid Soros troll.

i am literally shaking

>doesn't turn around and wave
>news

If you think the compromises that led to the formation of the Senate and electoral college are outdated I have news for you, civil war part 2: electric boogaloo is on if you subvert the republic to that extent.

These compromises exist to protect the self-determination of less populous states. You cityshits don't just get to have your way because your unwashed hoards of greedy shitskins vote commie. Grow the fuck up and realize you're not always going to get your way and compromise is the key to maintaining a union this big and diverse (not including shitskins but regional differences). We run a landmass 2.5x the size of the European Union and even they can keep their shit together because they force the rule of the majority onto every lesser power. Do you not see the folly in that? It's called bullying, and if the bullied team up on the bullied it's bad news Jews.

Unpresidential buffoon. Can't believe he has the nuclear codes.

They need to keep protesting. It worked against Reagan. It will work against Drumpf.

blumpfkins BTFO

>not wasting tax payer money while worlds most advanced 747 idles on tarmac

wtf i love trump more now

2008 Right wing
>Obama isn't wearing a flag pin, he's unamerican.

2008 libcucks
>No he's not, that doesn't mean anything! You guys are just fucking racist!!!

2017 libcucks
>Trump didn't wave to our biased, Jewish owner, liar press. He's unamerican!!!

2017 right wing
>Lol.

Not waving like a faggot to the lugenpresse is actually a pretty boss move.

You know Nixon was the first black president

See how many words it takes to argue your case against a free and fair election? One person one vote.

Popular vote should decide it.

Hilldawg 2020

>suddenly lefties worry about protocol

That's because he's going to work. Real people don't turn around and wave everytime they enter a building, that's something celebrities do.

It's called being a stateman. He has to play the part. He's a failed TV reality star. He should at least pretend on behalf of the country.

And his views on climate change are terrifying.

We all have to share this planet. If we don't do something now, we won't be around much longer. Climate change is the biggest threat facing our nation.

he should have given the the finger..

The media will take Drumpf down. I'm so glad they're on the Dems side. Down with Orange Hitler.

Trump is a true Conservative, FUCK right off

Trumnp is a true conservative,.

even in your argo fantasy world we still get the jobs back and the wall before you get your impeach.

stfu argofag.