6 major city areas

>6 major city areas
>still votes red

explain this shit

how can they have Cinncinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Dayton and Toledo and still vote red

but Michigan has just Detroit and that tips them blue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ry3dHnG1uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Michigan went red, dingus

you stupid nigger im not talking about just the 2016 election im talking about how michigan votes over the course of history.

Acting like Akron is a major city.

Our cities aren't super concentrated (spread out among those six regions is probably a major help to that), we're not a major immigrant hub like cities on the coast are, and our rural areas aren't quite as rural as other rural states (meaning they're not empty like areas in the great plains or even parts of the South are).

Plus 1 in 10 people in the state have concealed handgun licenses.

from akron here, can confirm it is not a major city.
they aren't so bad

>marietta
>not the biggest city of them all
sure is west ohio up in here

Dayton went red at least.

most of the major cities still have a big white base, in spite of minorities. Dayton is white middle america as fuck, same for Akron. Cbus (really great city) and Toledo have small (but dense) concentrations of black people in the city center but just sparse elsewhere. Cinci and Cleveland still have a lot of white families in the suburbs.

>Cbus

Niggers and spics. It's always the niggers and spics.

Also Athens went blue because it's comprised almost entirely of college students.

ALSO ohio is based as fuck and really cool in spite of the shit it gets. it's really pretty (Wayne NF/east side especially) and just a comfy ass state in general

Hey! 216 here. I voted for Hillary and don't feel any remorse for doing so.

lol u lost

Ohio's cities still have whites over the age of 30.

I recently spent a week at a tech conference in Ohio. I can tell you that my limo driver on the way there just bitched about how everything was ruined. It's like the recession never ended there. Having come from a major southern metropolis, we've recovered.

Ohio is the corpse of American Industry. This place used to be good. When they say "Make American Great Again" the really want to believe it.

>akron here, can confirm it is not a major city.
It doesn't need confirmed, we all know it's the Akron/Canton area, and akron/Canton airport. If your area usually includes a / your not a big city.

kill yourself, faggot!
northern ohio's weather is shit, it really gets beautiful in southern ohio. most people think of northern when they think of ohio

Well majority of potential blue voters were to busy doing heroin in Cincinnati

just informing anons here not privy to the fact

>"White" """people""" in Cuyahoga voted mostly blue

Then be clear about it in your thread you fuck nugget.

god I just spent a week in Sandusky and I'm sorry that you live in that state.

Checked for truth

Also fuck off we're full to everyone else

>Sandusky
>Anywhere except Cedar Point

no fucking problems here chief i'll enjoy a real city somewhere that the sun shines

I don't anymore, I moved to Florida a couple years ago after living in Ohio my whole life. I love it here

I live here, and you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Kalahari actually, work paid for it.

It's because Ohio is based. Columbus is cancer and I have the misfortune of living near it. Somalians are the only real issue desu

lol
i know literally 10 different people who moved from Ohio to Florida

they all moved back to Ohio after less than 2 years

i do not know why but this state is like Sup Forums, you're here forever

lots of suburbs in columbus, dindus mixed in but the city itself is geographically much larger than other states

ohio is pretty cool

The only proud Ohioans are former Ohioans.

>Akron
>major city area

Wanna know how I know you dont live there?

I guess I broke that curse because there's no way in fuck I'm moving back. You see more Ohioans down here than anywhere else I've been. I might move somewhere rural in the liberal belt in the future, though. New York, Maine and New Hampshire sound neat.

as much as i love ohio
i fucking hate factory jobs
i wanna either move closer to columbus, or reenlist and get out of here

>moving closer to Columbus

KEK

The problem is they moved to Florida, probably the worst state in the country.

I currently live in Chicago and haven't been back home since 2004.

I moved from Texas to Florida last February. I completely hate it here. Looking for jobs elsewhere in the South at the moment.

>I currently live in Chicago
And you have the audacity to talk shit about other places. Shame on you.

>Chicongoan thinks FL is a bad state
Get outta here
What's wrong with it?

Because cleveland rocks

Niggers live in the city. White people work in the city and live in the suburbs who vote blue.

As a truck driver, it's slightly annoying making small talk with these people and getting corrected. All their cities are basically irrelevant, like I'm supposed to care which c name you're "just 2 hrs outside of".

I'm not saying Illinois is better, I'm just saying not everyone that leaves comes back. You aren't stuck there.

Hell, I despise Illinois and am planning to get the fuck out as soon as possible. You can't just pick a place to live, you have to find the right place for you.

Best place in Ohio to live in?

Well I made the mistake of moving to south Florida, I'd probably be happier in Jacksonville or Tampa, but Ft. Lauddy and Miami are just endless, soulless suburbs with no outdoors of any kind (beyond the beach) and the people here are incredibly vain and not all that polite. I also don't speak Spanish very well.

marysville

Ah, I live just north of where that shit starts where people hate Florida. 30 minutes north of West Palm so Miami is rather near.

because you grow up being miserable because you are in Ohio and then you move somewhere else only to find out that actually, thats everywhere

Wooster, nothing but corn and Amish for miles. Peaceful and comfy as fuck.

Southern, If you live in flat Ohio then lol no wonder you are miserable.

Jupiter area? I've driven through the state and it's not so bad north of Lake Okechobee, but fuck I hate living down here. I don't even want to move back to Texas specifically, I'd be fine in Georgia or Alabama or one of the Carolinas, desu

Yup! Hobe Sound. NC Sounds really appealing, I agree.

It's red when the millions of niggers from Chimpinnatti and Coonveland don't show up to vote, even when the God-Emperor of Ohio John Kasich told them to vote for Hillary.

Michigan sounds pretty comfy, would you recommend living there?

Northern Ohio has all 4 seasons. If you complain about snow you're not white.

Trump won Michigan because of Macomb County.

Detroit always goes dem, a majority of rest of the state always goes repub.

Macomb county swings the election depending on which way they go.

>Georgia
>blacked.jpg

Cincinnati here, downtown is niggerville, but most suburbs in the greater metropolitan area are upper-middle to upper class.

Neil Armstrong and Peter Frampton both used to live in one such suburb, if that tells you anything.

He was talking about Ohio, please don't move to michigan. Their College football team is inferior :(

doesn't southern ohio have all four seasons, too?

Anything is better then the liberal hellhole that is San Diego user

Literally one of the most conservative cities in the country. What the hell are you on about?

yeah and its also not flat as fuck

It was 75 degrees on Christmas day 2015, and the temperature range for all of 2016 was about 40-90.

I don't think we're ever going to get an actual winter again, not that I'm complaining.

Speaking as a Dayton native, Montgomery County went RED for the first time since the 80's in the election.

live in Michigan, can confirm. We just dont pay off our refs like ohio does :(

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

>please don't move to michigan. Their College football team is inferior :(

>Be from Massillon
>Star player in my class becomes a wolverine instead of buckeye
>Successfull college career gets him drafted in the NFL
>Winds up never making it on the field or off the injured list

That's what you get for turning your back in your home, fuck you Shawn crabel.

Nigga, you're owned by the college then and they're cucked beyond belief.

Why not a good suburb of Columbus instead?

I live in farm country and I'm only 20 minutes away from Akron. My parents live in farm country and theyre only 30 minutes away from Cleveland. Ohio is white man's land.

Hahaha no

That town is dead

Grand rapids is the only place worth living in michigan, otherwise pass

Hello my fellow Ohioans.

How are we getting rid of that traitor Kasich?

Springboro.

But don't come here, we're full.

Lol... Ohio

Carrolton get out i dated a girl from there and fucked her with the door open and her brothers and mom home hahaha

T. Columbus city slicker

People from Ohio are naturally centrists the way people from California are naturally faggots

Being a moderate is nothing to be proud of. Your neutrality sickens me.

Ohio cities are more conservative. So are their rural areas. Detroit is also larger than alot of those cities.
Michigan has other large cities as well. Flint and Grand Rapids. Michigans rural areas are also less conservative.

Not speaking for myself.
Most people in Ohio don't have an opinion either way on anything, that's why it's a swing state.

I would like to put forth Summit County as the most average place in America.

>Akron is a city
>Toledo is a city
Those are shit stains on a map. you could blink and miss them. They're small.

It had to rain in detroit for that to happen, and it was still under15k votes difference.

I live in the suburbs of cincy, its pretty comfy

dont b taakin shit bout duh Glass Cuh
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ry3dHnG1uY

Summit county wishes it was as bland and boring as Stark county.

major city areas
No. None of those cities are "major"

Michigan has a lot more land that looks amazing in autumn than Ohio does, but Ohio has better gun laws and is overall less liberal overall than Michigan.

Not anymore. The Pendelton alters the makeup a bit, but not nearly as much as the shitskin beaners do

You have the pro football Hall of Fame and one of the most storied public high school rivalries in America. What does Summit have? Stow/Hudson lmao

God fuck that's so weird to me still. Like us winning the election is easier to accept than the idea that fucking Michigan went red. God winning is great.

Montgomery county went red for the first time like ever. You're welcome

Pretty comfy 30 miles east of Columbus. Far enough away from the cucked city folk. But close enough that we can go visit when we want to do something fun.

But stay out, we are all full. No room east of Columbus

>dayton
>"city"

In Illinois a town with the pop of dayton is just a suburb that got too big for its britches

Fuck off you kike. Columbus is the best

West suburbs of Cleveland. Pretty comfy. My town is less than 2% black.

Hamilton County (Cincinnati) and Franklin County (C-Bus) are pretty conservative outside of their respective county seats. Personally, I've met a surprising number of blacks who hated Hillary and knew she and her husband had been using the blacks for decades.

On top of that, Toledo is still a big union town and a lot of those guys were pushed away by SJW, post-NAFTA, and, of course, King Monkey Nigger.

Finally, while the cities you named have a number of people, Ohio has about eleven million people; a huge chunk of them live in the sticks. Nearly all of them said "NO" to the treasonous cunt and voted to MAGA.