The almonds, Sup Forums, this really activates them

The almonds, Sup Forums, this really activates them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
web.archive.org/web/20170127010323/http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/01/how-to-shift-racist-fat-stigma/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even know what that means.

>tfw no black bbw to cook me fried chicken

wtf i love fat people now

>TFW you haven't activated your almonds

These people made me fell more ashamed from my obese condition, than my men boobs.

PURGE!!!

>Let 'womyn' of color grow obese.
>They bear unhealthy chillun
>When the race war occurs, it just becomes that much easier to shoot a fat target

Last time I checked camouflage has no defined color

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>not being a fat piece of shit is "white standards of beauty"

My jimmies. I can't handle them right now.

>#2

Top 10 things to contemplate while not contributing anything to society.

fucking nigger women making our country look fatter

Has anyone ever seen a thin black woman? I've seen maybe 5 in my whole life and I live on the edge of the ghetto.

Black women are angry that we judge their size using averages which is majority white (still average obese). They want everyone to accept fat is normal for POC. Clearly she hasn't looked at a Nat Geo w/ her sisters in Africa.

I think they are right though. We shouldn't calculate them in the average.. because they massively tip that scale to obese.

Wtf /fit/ is racist now

the only thin negresses are the ones addicted to crack.

reminds me I have dark chocolate covered almonds in the kitchen. how fitting!

Shit like this makes my head hurt.
God, please send your plagues. We need it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

>being this new

I'm pretty new but I'm not this bad.

>indirectly admits black women are fat

This seems like a subversive meme that Sup Forums would come up with.

I understand activated almonds, I just don't understand the tweet kek

Ahh I see. Jesus Christ they're fucking retarded.

Kek appreciates your honesty not so newfag

asians are thinner than whites.

They're thin until they come here and eat our high fructose corn syrup.

>Vast majority of black women become disgusting, unfuckable whales
>Black birth rates plummet in the West

We must encourage this as much as possible

Fucking ugly fat people want to bend reality instead of exercise their whale type body.

Society is dna wired to better itself being ugly and fat goes against all our instincts therefore goes against evolution

>fat skanky asians
im okay with this

So does this make Michelle Obama racist for trying to combat obesity?

80% of AfAm women are obese. That's a serious problem. Nothing to do with stigma or discrimination.

mainstream mental illness

web.archive.org/web/20170127010323/http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/01/how-to-shift-racist-fat-stigma/

I'm fat and I'm white and I can tell you that they are definitely separated. I've never once been given shit for being white, but catch shit everyday for being fat (inb4 ree fatty lose weight)

That's okay user. I didn't know there was a thing called "colorism" until today.
>Colorism
>COLORISM
>Colorism and a colorist's views.
Fucking colorism.
What a fucked up time to be alive.

>tfw even the parodies 2 years ago weren't close to this

to play devil's advocate here.... i have not read the post in question (nor will i), but the author might be implying that thinness is considered attractive in certain cultures, including white ones, whereas in other cultures, the opposite (or a variant of it) is true, meaning that they are upset that white and western beauty standards are being applied universally. however, it would seem that a minority of cultures hold this perception. also not surprising that white and european beauty standards would be cultural norms in countries where our cultural heritage is descended from said cultures.

i don't actually believe this though. to imply that the simplified equation of starting weight + (calories in - calories out) = ending weight does not apply to black people is fucking retarded

know your enemy tho

>while the African woman develops the consumption and is malnourished
>absolutely skinny to the bone
>the African-American woman
>who is more white than the actual African woman
>claims that being thin is white privilege
>and she's a hog

This is beautiful

Well, if race is a social construct, there must be SOMETHING about black people that makes them feel different from whites. Ergo, colorism.

There's a rumor going around that there's a continent somewhere that's mostly Africans.

Perhaps she'd feel more at home there?