Nigger hate thread-- kek wills it edition

pol we need to go back to good ole fashioned nigger hate. Stop having so much pride.

>i didnt make nigger hate threads for months because of election
>we already won so its time for nigger hate again.

Kek wills it. image related

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/us-census-predicts-future-race-america-2044-whites-become-minority-324788
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off racist. Pol is a multicultural board.

Bumping.

Even ancient muzzies hated niggers.

Wow those arabs knew the nigger was shieeet.

You find this all over. Everyone who encountered the negros knew they were feral and disgusting.

It's no wonder the Jews use them like pawns to destroy white societies. They burn and destroy everything they touch. As well as dumb it down.

negroes*

Arabs are based.

When I say Arab you think muslim, and youre wrong. When I say Arab what I mean is the men who have built intricate, lasting civilizations out of the desert sand. Their backward religions have stifled their potential, but I wouldnt count out the Arab altogether.

The juden is too much, must eliminated for kek

Whites never learn huh? Truly an evil race which must be destroyed...

They aren't nearly as bad in comparison to the nigger, obviously, but in no way are they compatible with Western civilization.

Even great films like Lawrence Of Arabia depict that.

The irony is here is once we turn off the tap your facade crumbles. We decide your fate.

Absolutely. Their home soil is still Africa ffs, they are in no way white men. They have done amazing things though, they deserve historical respect.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

The seed of kingz

you need to be eliminated

guess I'll skip dinner again tonight

>They have done amazing things though, they deserve historical respect.

Though their history is rife with bloodshed and conquest, it can be said at least they built a civilization, culture, and some pretty magnificent architecture, even if we disagree with it on another level. The history and culture of Arabia is pretty rich and significant in the world, both in modern times and especially ancient. Obviously not comparable to white/Western civilization, but that shows you how awful the nigger is, when someone like me can give credit to Arabs for comparison sake.

The nigger has never done anything of these things. Niggers have always been the worst kind of pond scum of all races on earth.

medicaldaily.com/us-census-predicts-future-race-america-2044-whites-become-minority-324788

Niggers will be victorious in the coming battle against the Ango race

Anyone have the compilation? I somehow lost it in my meme folder

Look at this butthurt little nigglet

gee bill, two pixels?

Shiieeettt

They are far worse than Africans. Arabs ARE muslims, Muslims are arabs. If you see a muslim or arab civilisation anywhere it is a civilisation that suffers the genetic scar of being raped and pillaged by the diaspora that exploded out of the Arabian peninsula 1500 years ago.

Blacks big, strong and scary, but ultimately are stupid and cowardly at heart. This is why they're the easiest to enslave. Unless they can sneak up behind you or attack you in numbers their flight reflex is greater than their fight reflex, but they ultimately believe in individual self-preservation. Arabs fight reflex is off the charts, even the "good" ones will behave dangerously subversively and not even know why. Above all else Arabs are stupid but fearless barbarians who never achieved anything other than invading, raping, pillaging, subverting and dominating other cultures.

I guarantee you that no arab culture or civilisation ever developed anything that it didn't steal from a superior race and civilisation. he in any Every civilisation or race that has been touched by the arabs has never recovered its former glory. Spain, Portugal, Berbers, Egypt and Copts, Greeks, Eastern European and Baltic nations, Syrians, Lebanese, Ethiopians, Persians, Afghans, Indus valley civilisations. Most of these occured multiple times over the last 1500 years. France and Germany are next.

post dindus chimping out on each other. i need a good laugh.

noooooppppeeeeeee

Niggers have no place in this land.
If Sanctuary cities like Chicago want to hold onto their precious niggers and mudslimes, we should put a wall up around them too.

I am going to start mongolian slut farm and shill them message and become new jew. my half white half mongolain off srping shall populate the entire world killing all niggers and jews

Bumping nigger hate thread

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCKING HANG YOURSELF NIGGER LOVER

Fucking kike, see above.