I'm the person from HWNDU that started the last thread...

I'm the person from HWNDU that started the last thread... someone was talking about discord but then it got deleted before I could get the information. Can anyone help me out there? I used the same image as before to make it more recognizable lol

g7XG7mr

you still haven't proven to us that you are, in fact, a chick

could you please just properly fuck off already? what are you trying to gain? insight? you seem to be willfully ignoring logic and reason and just trying to converse with people of apposing views. just fuck off....unless you want to show your tits...no? fuck OFF
sage
SAGE

only meme-shouting autists use discord

larping is gay dude fuck off.

thanks, I registered and joined

You still have to prove you're a chick

I'm not posting a picture of myself on here. Believe I'm a guy, I don't really care

Are you attractive, though? Post your number so we can meet up and make out or something

As an Apache attack helicopter id love to BLAST YOU INTO KINDOM COME YOU DIRTY ROTORPHOBE

HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHYOURSELF

i wouldn't, no good shit is going to happen. The crashing has jumped the shark. It's just lame memes

this desu

trans-attack-helicopter pride!

Too late. It looks like a mess!! I said hi and everyone told me to go back to R eddit

I'm ANTIMILITARY, sorry

Can someone send another invite? I was mike Pence but I accidently left.

We are not just military combat vehicles.

Why are you so prejudiced?

Can you see we rust, just like you
Can you see we have missions, just like you
Can you see that it's what's on our insides that matter, just like you?

I'm sorry for whoever hurt you the way they did but please leave your bigotry off /pol

Haha ok sorry, I'll try to be more open minded of apache helicopters. I'm sure some of you are peaceful

Please link?

pls no bully Shia guys
he was obviously an disney mkultra pizza slut and is a broken man at this point. those liberal drones are only there to bask in his celebrity. they don't care about him. he needs our memes of peace.
make shia great again

some girls have a penis you bigot

...were peaceful

COPS DROPPING REDPILLS LIVE RIGHT NOW

JEWISH GIRL ATTEMPTING L I V E TO SENSOR REDPILLS

ALL WITH A SUPEREUROBEAT SOUNDTRACK
2017 IS SHAPING UP NICELY!

Fun fact, bae:

Militaries are the end result of any opinion, left or right or whatever else. Peaceful protests only work so far. Ultimately if one side has a military and the other side doesn't, the strong side wins. Voting is only deciding who will get to use the military to enforce which laws, but the threat of violence remains no matter who is in charge. You will be conquered by violence, or else you are already conquered by violence and are now protected by it.

Why does everyone keep calling me hun and bae?

and that sounds pseudointellectual, but assuming that's true... what's the point of any of this? Any of it?

>Why does everyone keep calling me hun and bae?

Because you're a girl.

Does nobody call that in real life? Are you overweight(the real reason why you aren't proving you're a chick)? Or all the men you know cucks who are afraid of harassment lawsuits?

It just sounds especially condescending here, is all.

that's what happens when you follow an ideology based around getting your panties in a twist over absolutely everything

you get offended

welcome to Sup Forums

gib some bol discord...wanna test desktop

WHO GOT OUTER HEAVEN DISCORD LINK

^ FAGGOT KIKD ME

just fuck off what are you even trying to prove? nobody cares if you are a girl

This is clearly buzzfeed guys, they're trying to get more screencaps to bitch about.

Excellent, let them be reminded of their rightful place in society.

DYfMp