When Sup Forums Writes the News, and the MSM Runs Wild!

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.jwYw1doEQl#.kj0ypx0k5o
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=JQGQYx84iPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.jwYw1doEQl#.kj0ypx0k5o

How can they harass someone who isn't in the secret chatroom to see the harassment?

Even my mom knows about 4cham
>secret hacker chat room
Click bait bullshit some of you fags out right feed on

MAGA is currently dominating www.hewillnotdivide.us

>Ultra Secret

A fucking goldmine.

I was in the tinychat so I had all the details to write the article.

I really don't get this, when all Trump was preaching during his inauguration speech was unity.

>right wing chatroom squads

Sup Forums is so secret that it's literally the deepest you can get on the deep web.

They'll never fucking find this place.

>Clickbait article writers in charge of research

who here honestly identifies as a neo-nazi??? i am just here for the dank memes and lulz.

They said they came from reddit
That's another meme you missed
Everyone here is from reddit

Buzzfeed doesn't know about Darkchan.

I'm not neo, I have not idea what they're talking about.

EBAUMS DOES IT AGAIN

go back to either reddit or Sup Forums because you're useless in the grand scheme of things

we made it boys!

HI MOM!

bill o'reilly said that Sup Forums is a radical left wing hate site or something to that effect 15 years ago. it's just old people in the mainstream media who don't get the internet trying to explain this using normie language.

stop speaking about it here! if they are already scared with the things here....

Isn't Shia Lebitch just chanting the same phrase over and over? What is there to harass?

They better hope the batteries lasts 8 years

Also kek is an ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos that channels his powers through Pepe, digits and memes and shadilay

I'm just a normal person. When I'm on Sup Forums I pretend to be a jew that's pretending to be a Nazi pretending to be autistic.

>That homie dressed up as CIA baneposting irl

I'll never leave you Sup Forums

B-but I'm a leftist. Sup Forums is a far-left board.

Ha ha wow what a silly article, none of us here on this, uh, sub4chan would ever do something like that am I right? By the way, where is the chatroom anyway I forgot the link from the last time?

>secret chatroom

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

>implying we give a shit about shia ledouche

he's just some jew actor whose jew hollywood studio exec boss set up a few photo ops of him "punching a nazi" (who was a hired stunt actor) to market the manlet to numales and women.

you might be a ethno civic nationalist.

Whats DarkChan?

>checkd

Are you a bot?
A-am I?

>88
>HH
This one is unironically a nazi lads.

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

By saying things behind his back, and making him lose an additional bit of his mind he didn't know he still had

it's the chan on the dark web. it's too spooky 4 normies.

> Neo-Nazis
> Secret Chatrooms

This kike lost all credibility when he posted a picture of this black guy and referred to him as a "neo-nazi"

>hackers on steroids
>treats web like a video game
>sacking websites
>invading myspace accounts
>disrupting innocent peoples lives
>attack die
>Anonymous credo
>DEMONSTRATION.GIF
PLEASE user MY SIDES

When you don't have sense, use nonsense.

These people think and act like they're in a movie

>Mike_LGBBQ_Pence

Got an archive link? Don't direct link Buzzfeed, it gives them clicks and therefore ad revenue

Is anyone compiling a list of Pence's middle names?

...He physically and sexually assaulted people. We need to push this.

Has anyone tried contacting the black guy he kissed repeatedly? Be hilarious if he pressed charges... Would've been better if he punched his lips bloody but oh well.

Yeah that's a good one I'm jelly

Is this secret chat room the Sup Forums?

Is that McNiggerator from /k/?

Hello, my fellow secret chatroom friends.

Have you heard about the Nazis? Let's harass some faggot!

>McNiggerator
>a /k/ommando
>living in Jew York

Here's another good one. Note the hag with the mongrel grandchildren afraid of racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQGQYx84iPM

/k/tard here thats what i thought immediately when i saw the pic.. must be him

I'm just here for the basket weaving discussion

It must have been that moot guy.

Who was he, anyway?

jewish white nationalist here

nazis r dum

>buzzfeed news reporter
>news reporter

>imblying he merely reports the news

Actually we're from Ebaumsworld you utter newfag.

Both my grandfathers fought the Nazis. As I get older I think they may have picked the wrong side.

How did FOX go from this to being the only American MSM that comes close to telling the truth?

That's not national FOX, it's a local station.

Wait, what are they streaming? Is it just going to be the news? What's the fucking point?

>How_Is_Cyber_Bullying_Real.jpg

Only autists take Sup Forums seriously. Sup Forums in general is full of extreme contrarians. We used to be pretty libertarian during the Bush years but after Gamergate we became more conservative.

Talking to mother one day she says what is this Sup Forums? Do you know of this place. I said it sounds like a hackers play ground stay away lol

THIS LULZ KILLING NIGGER IS TRIGGERING ME!!

Killing people is wrong user. Hilter was shit. He helped the country at first but in the end he was trying to take over the world. Hilter had a alliance with Russia the day hilter invaded Russia. He was pretty Austic

>we

>harass Shia
>Shia punches a guy after dragging him off camera

Really befoodles me noodles, chaps.

Still Libertarian

Common bond is hating of Marxism and useless dindu

HAHAHA putting niggers on anything makes it offensive. Racists btfo!

I almost showed my mom my true power level, so close to getting disowned.

Not an alliance, essentially it was an NAP. That's like saying we're allied with North Korea because we aren't attacking them.

Seig heil

You cunts need to take more redpills. Muh libertarianism. Muh conservatism. Muh classical liberlaism