NO

NO NO FUCKING NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=14m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm an attack helicopter, and that makes me feel good.

STOP THIS SHIT

Driver's liscenses are one thing, but birth cirtificates?

How are you supposed to know if your baby is a dragon netherkin from birth?

Fucking California just burn already.

Can't wait for this piece of shit state to secede.

I hope Trump nukes California.

>only three genders
ummmmmm.... sexist and bigoted much???????

I want to list my address as Sup Forums guys

That 3rd gender could mean anything, including hermaphrodites.

FINALLY

thank you trump

>tfw when you're completely normal but select the 3rd option for all the snowflake benefits

>literally pinning the star on themselves

You retards are thinking about this the wrong way. Imagine how easy this will be for the death squads.

this

Also, considering it's LA Times, the wording "could have" means this is most likely fucking nothing.

>4:20PM

When we build the wall, we should wall off Commifornia as well.

See this exactly why people have been opposing this trans shit everywhere. Once a dumbass idea gets hold on the population, it will eventually makes it's way to the dumbass politicians and get turned into dumbass, overreaching laws and policies we don't need.

All so they can pretend their helping the population and pat themselves on the back. They're not helping, they're catering to shit people have literally just made up and turned into a fad.

Gender isn't listed on a birth certificate. Sex is. There are two sexes. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Why does something this minor make you freak out?

iirc some other countries use a 3rd sex for their trannies, I'd rather that system as opposed to selling trannies the lie that they're now officially the opposite sex and expecting everyone else to just go along with it

who cares?

I have no problem with guys having sex changes or vice versa. It's simply changing between the two genders. TWO.
Oh God let me guess is it 'non-binary'. How these people so blatantly deny human biology is retarded. Fuck it, just allow all 64 or 500 or whatever the fuck genders. Throw otherkin in there as well, gotta appeal the simple minded, *insert goofy laugh* right?

Just like most of tumblr.

Take a fucking ditch digger
And carve that fucking state off the fucking continent

Give a liberal/woman/SJW/communist/nigger an inch...

Tackling those really hard issues huh California.

What's the 3rd option?

>Other
>Misc
>Insane

In before mental defectives protest about having their myriad of imaginary genders marginalized as "other"

HAHAHA CALIFORNIA JUST FUCKING FALL OFF INTO THE OCEAN ALREADY

If that passes, I'm going to put attack helicopter. That shit is ridiculous.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

You ask them kindly. Then the jew doctor tastes the blood from the circumcision and gives you the official diagnosis.

>Only three options

Wow California, way to be insensitive and non-inclusive.

You say nothing

The fuck. California needs to stop.. Shit is getting way out of hand.

They take your wallet?

Great! We have the next deportation list already started!

Seems good to me senpai

All the SJW retards take themselves and their spawn to CA for their progressive birth certificates and drivers licenses, then build the wall around them too

>All the SJW retards take themselves and their spawn to CA
lolno
people are leaving CA in masses
guess, will they stop voting Dem once they settle in, let's say, Texas or Arizona?

Calibro here, I do not agree with much of what goes on here. I try to redpill people and the ones that listen say I'm crazy & you'd be surprised how many people just cut me off & change the subject. As if something made them. Quite frightening.

I'VE COME TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN

BECAUSE A VISION SOFTLY CREEPING

This is some Canadian level shit.

Brilliant.

What are even good states to live in?

good, then all the sexual predators and sexual degenerates will just move there

Lol you burgers shouldn't be complaining,

here in Canada, they removed gender from our IDs all together... we can be whatever the fuck we want.

You burgers don't know true misery. Not even you, CA.

Bump, I used to like the PNW but it seems so fucking blue pilled lately

leaf reporting in, confirming this is indeed not even Canada but Ontario level of depraved and degenerate

we have it worse.

I have a question guys. What if a man changes his DL & birth certificate to say female, then commits a bunch of crimes knowing he'll get tossed into a womens prison? Does he actually get locked up with women, does a judge say fuck you youre going to mens prison? Whats to stop hardened criminals & gangbangers from abusing this?

Pic related gets the message across so well. Holy fuck.

We begin bombing in 5 minutes.

Really the first redpill is understanding its hard for men (it's meant to be), and people only live to make it harder. You'd without a doubt get the short end of the stick.

>Californian gets arrested in a sane state
>Gender: OTHER
>They don't know which jail to throw it into
>"Uhh, which gender to you identify as, sir?"
>FUCK YOU SHITLORD FUCKING CIS PIG HETERONORMATIVE WHITE FUCKING MALE I DON'T HAVE TO IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING QUIT OPPRESSING ME REEEEEE DID YOU JUST DISRESPECT MY PRONOUN?
>Case makes it to the supreme court 10 years later
>Gets struck down, they have to legally identify as one or the other
>mfw there's a whole generation of Californians born with no legal gender who literally shake to death when confronted with the choice
>mfw I have no face

>California secedes
>USA invades
>California is a vassal state to America and ruled like a dictatorship.

that blacks think all and any tranny are fucking faggots and nigga's dont play that shieet

North Korea will do it for you.

>Take a fucking ditch digger
>And carve that fucking state off the fucking continent
A few subterranean nukes along the San Andreas and Cali falls into the Pacific.
Job done.

Homeland Security will make a rule that the only gender options that will allow you to cross a border, enter any federal facility or fly on an aircraft in US airspace are M and F.

Watch.

But blacks have a shockingly high rate of homosexuality/transexuality

The crimestop is real.

ahhahhaha

Brookings institute and Tavistock going full retard

Yes three genders Male Female and Californian

We know anything other than male and female is a mental illness (aka California syndrome)

Yes.
>have them register voluntarily
>warsaw.png

Daily reminder that gender is meaningless and is the result of a fucking psychopath the left worshipped

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=14m48s

14:48

>theyre imprisoning us bevause of our gender!!!!!CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!! FASCISM HITLER LAND AMERIKKKA FUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK

Hello E;R

Only way to fix this degenerate Marxist state is with 100 nukes

>you'd be surprised how many people just cut me off

no, I've been to Harvard, the east coast headquarters of Tavistock Brookings mayhem

So, what are the options? Tab A, Slot B, Buzzer C?

Sponge C? Divide like bacteria?

I mean, Tab A and Slot B are basically exclusive to each other...

user has a point.

in black culture prisons are considered another plain of existence so anything you do in that life dose not transcend to your life outside it. Many undersell the vivid imagination of the common nog but its something to behold

Why not? I want to be a car!

For this abomination I presume?

I don't really care about foreign news

Please do it, I will personally join his RWSS force to weaken this state from within.

Why don't people start taking advantage of these horseshit sjw laws and start gaming the system/suing the fuck out of everyone for discrimination since it's literally impossible to disprove you're a tranny

I don't get it, there is no "GENDER" on my DL card, there is only "SEX" and there is only TWO SEXES. God damn this fucking shitty faggy state.