Sup Forums BTFO

YOU FAGGOTS GOT CONNED

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

That very well may end up happening, but that's not what he said today.

>libtards think "Mexico paying for the wall" means Mexico Prez writes Trump a cheque
Are people seriously this dumb?

OP actually thinks his non-stop freaking out about Trump will make people wish for Hillary.

I'd rather my taxes go to a wall then paying for shitter's college

I remember him explaining since before he got the nomination that he would make them pay via tax and tariffs, liberals really have the worst attention spans

I wouldn't mind. Build it, Donald!

Notice how the debate isn't "should we build the wall?" but "who is going to pay for the wall?"

It's called talking past the sale. It's on his book The Art of the Deal.

Mexico is going to pay for the wall

But I'd rather my taxes go to the wall than to some millennial piece of shit with a fucked up haircut that's dyed blue so they can get some worthless degree that will land them a job at Starbuck's 10 years later

But mexico will pay for the wall

Trump is an expert negotiator, he mastered the art of the deal. He knows what he's doing and we are literally watching him employ tactics that he wrote about in his first book decades ago.

>huffpo

no

libs actually thought Mexico was just gonna write an $8 billion giant check with "wall money" on it. Now they're saying "We told you Mexico was never gonna pay" once Trump's actual plan has started

Because there is no question that the wall will be built. He has the authority to build the wall. He doesn't need to get permission. This isn't a deal or a negotiation, if that phase ever existed it was pre-election.

America, YES!

this
they never learn

Faggot
Your relatives are finally coming back home to your mud hut, beaner.

still better than the trillion dollars that went missing in Obama's first year. oh wait everyone forgot? I guess it got eclipsed by the other trillions he wasted.

its horrifyingly obvious that the answer to this question is and for some time has been: yes.

>Your relatives are finally coming back home to your mud hut, beaner.
salty af kek

>mexicans have to immigrate somewhere else
>mexico turns into a desolate wasteland
>trump purchases the entire land for 5 bucks=1,000,000 pesos

>Because there is no question that the wall will be built.
that isn't what you faggots were saying last week

Easily worth it.

I see the goalposts have been moved yet again

Please reference You dirty 3rd world shitbags are more expensive than the wall itself. 0 salt, only smiles. Enjoy your family reuinion.

>WE

I'm happy no matter who pays for the wall so long as we get a wall.

Didn't he only say like, once, that Mexico would pay for the wall?

Trump never said Mexico was going to write us a check. We're gonna get the money as a pound of flesh

>libtards believed that when he said 'Mexico will pay for the wall' he actually meant the words that he said

Dumb libtards it was obviously a metaphor.

1 post bsy this ID people

move on faggots

sage in all fields

I know that huffinton kike font anywhere.

>if we keep pushing this narrative it'll be true
>if we keep pushing this narrative it'll be true
>he will not divide us
>he will not divide us

Liberals are all the same. They chant like retards over and over thinking they'll make a difference.

Oct 22, Gettysburg address

He's said Mexico will reimburse since then, BEFORE THE ELECTION THAT HE WON

This is Huffington Post?

It looks like fucking Drudge Report.

>no question
MSM has been saying its impossible for months. What that poster was getting at is Trump jumping straight to who's gonna pay for it creates a persuasive effect that makes people consider the wall a foregone conclusion.

Yeah, it'll be funded with tax money, which will come from remittances and imports. This isn't rocket science.

I hate when faggots don't understand what "paying for the wall" means. Nobody, absolutely nobody, thought that Mexico would say "Hola seƱor, take your pesos for the wall and MAGA." It was clear from the start that this was going to be a forced payment. What does a forced payment look like? Look at pic related. THAT is Mexico paying for the wall. Let this be an example to all shitskin nations that try to fuck with us.

>i don't care about spending federal money but if i use this on you then maybe you'll do what I want

Matt Drudge designed both of them. Don't know how much of the HuffPost website looks like it did when Drudge designed it.

>put tariffs
>mexican industry pays tariffs into the government
>fucktons of money

lel taxpayers are going to pay for the wall XDDXDDXXXD

Just do it like the Germans built the Atlantic Wall. Round up every illegal Mexican immigrant you can find, chain them together and force them to build the wall. That takes care of the labour costs. And tax the Mexicans that do live in the US legally. That way the costs for the materials will be covered as well. Don't tax them in advance though. Because as long as that wall isn't completed they can flee back to Mexico and avoid paying.

Yeah this. The wall will pay for itself as the expression goes.

>Trump will impose a 20% tarrif increase to all Mexican made products to pay for the wall

He's pretty honest

Sean Spicer fucked up. They wanted to float this gently but he started ranting as usual and said it like it was set policy. Get him out!

Oh, he will though

>Trump will never ______

Aren't these goobers tired of being wrong yet? It's embarrassing.

How the fuck do these illegal Taco benders cost each state so much?

Not doubting it, just curious as to how they're that much of a drain? I'm guessing lost tax revenue is one factor, what are the others?

And why was this allowed to go on for so long?

>Trusting a pathological liar with mental illness.

social welfare is a hindrance on a working society. Even worse when they birth out babies.

He needs permission to fund it from Congress. No way to pay for it? No wall. Cya,

Illegal Immigrants aren't from Mexico..they're from countries like India and others. they FLY IN LEGALLY on VISITING VISA and Over-stay. Congrats, you got tricked into some bigots dillusional hate wheel.

From the second he was elected with a supermajority I had no doubt it would happen. It was his flagship campaign promise.
Because the republicans are going to shit all over their party leader's mandate of course

Yeah and social welfare is about to happen to useless charter schools run by his buddies just like the for-profit college industry milked/destroyed higher education/the future of the housing market because these students wont ever be able to afford a mortgage.

They've already begun doing so. Give it a few more days, the reality that this guy is a pathological liar without direction will force their hand.

OH NO MY TAX DOLLARS USED FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AND NOT 5 PARTIES IN A YEAR FOR THE IRS REEEEEEEEE

I know you're shilling but damn you are stupid

I'd donate $10k from my savings if he let citizens build it. Give me a brick to put my name in and write a comment telling them to fuck off on it.

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN'?

>one post by this ID
>he replies to every post that is against his sacred "muh feelings" ideology
i'm not even republican, but holy shit, you need to learn to respect opinions lol

You're underestimating the guy's cult of personality following. Sup Forums actually likes it when he lies because it epically btfos the manestreeme meteor

>thinking ICE doesn't deport non mexicans

who cares
we can take welfare money and use it on the wall

You faggots do realize that even the most pessimistic estimates of the wall cost are less than 1% of the federal budget right?

>8 more years of lugenpresse

In time you will shut your lying mouths.

>california
>over 20 billion

CALIFORNIA YES

fucking cuck state succeed already. Do it faggots.

He already signed the order to build, fucktard

I wouldn't mind paying for it. Not at all. It's a matter of sticking it to the spics though. I'd like to see that attempted at first.

>he thinks trump will make it to 2018, much less 2024
if a heart attack, assassination or impeachment doesn't get him, nuclear war from his reckless foreign policy will

it's also called confirmation bias, you like what he says because he knows what he needs to say to appeal to you, and it's why you're so hooked

Idiots think mexico pays for the wall, means mexico pays for the wall.
You know tariffs will raise the prices of agricultural goods right ?

It WOULD be worth it if that shitty fence actually kept people out. Ever heard of rope?

we need seven walls that go back and forth so our wall can be longer than China's wall,

Even if we had to pay for the wall, who gives a fuck?

At least my tax dollars would go towards something I WANT for once.

I don't care if we allocate the entire budget to the wall.

Go figure a politician does what he says he was going to do and people want him to lead. Shocking I know.

and yes i will donate as much money as he needs its to a good cause!

Only the shills care. Most being paid to care.

The bottom line is, a wall will be built and that is glorious.

I am so happy that I am literally shaking.

>before he got the nomination that he would make them pay via tax and tariffs
also cutting their aid

They are. They are actually that fucking stupid.

>american reading comprehension

>He needs permission to fund it from Congress.
to fund it beyond the points they've already agreed upon in the wall act of 06'. it's going to be built just needs all the paperwork

>who gives a fuck?
I do. I love it. Because I get to add another mark to my tally of broken campaign promises. So far we've got:
>Failing to remove gun free zones in schools "on my first day in office"
>Backpedalling on his promise to investigate and prosecute Hillary Clinton
>not getting Mexico to pay for the wall
And who knows what else this week will bring

Shit, Really? ok Mr. President, I didn't think Mexico had any value anyway, Well where do I send my donation and who do I make it out to? That wall needs to be built regardless of who pays for it.

>huffpo

someone post the screenshots from their post election etc. meltdowns

There is plenty of work for decades to come repairing the present failing grade status infrastructure.

There's your MAGA start.

100 million dollar wall to no where.

>100 million dollar wall to no where.
Boondoggle.

>less than a week in
>'broken' campaign promises

come back in 2020

if you promise to do something on day one and fail to do it on day one you have broken a campaign promise

Mexico will pay for the wall by forcing Americans to pay a massive tax on imports.

I don't know, somehow that makes sense in Drumpfland.

Maybe all the money that would be going to sanctuary cities should be earmarked for the wall. Preferable to MX paying, tbqh famalam.

exactly. And 10 billion honestly isn't a huge amount relative to the budget. It can easily be balanced with cuts elsewhere. This narrative that Trump "conned" his supporters is just yet another weak liberal attempt to undermine Trump. It's actually laughable to see the left pretend to give a shit about spending for once. Americans haven't forgotten the democrats insisting a couple years ago that deficits don't matter and screeching that every single federal dollar of spending is essential

Mexico is still going to pay btw. Trump has always been clear that the cost of the wall will be reimbursed in some form (likely a tariff). Libshits are too dull to imagine compensation coming in any form besides a literally $10 billion check

Do not respond to tripfags