Would it make sense to conquer Mexico?

>No more worrying about immigration
>Established laws
>Dissolved cartels

Yes.

Just do it!

Just stop drug consumption

no varg

I don't think that you can establish laws and dissolve cartels in Mexico considering that cartels operate freely in your country thus there's no laws effective against them there either.

The problem with Mexico and one of the reasons we didn't take the whole thing after the Mexican-American war is that it's full of Mexicans

Nothing of value will be gained, the opposite in fact. Imagine importing 120 million(or close to) uneducated citizens into America. All entitled to our constitutional rights + gibmedats. Not to mention the cost and PR disaster of using the military or national guard to remove the now cartel citizens.

The best solution is to cut them off with the exception of those smart or wealthy enough to legally immigrate into the States.

Not true, the US government originally wanted to take all white-majority states but feared insurgency since the US didn't had supply lines or resources to cross the desert (they got to Mexico city by sea after failing repeatedly in north Mexico).

but you have a puppet in mexico

i dont know why you guys think mexico is free from you
everything that happen in american countries are planned by you

Trump came to prominence precisely because we aren't lad.

I don't know but I have a feeling Mexico's going to try and start some serious bullshit and declare war against us over the Wall. Yeah this is totally stupid, but I don't put it past the modern world to meme itself into oblivion. The meme here being Mexico's convinced the POTUS just doesn't like them personally, not because their country can't get it's shit together and is causing problems for us.

So instead of solving their own problems, they'll turn Trump into a scapegoat and get the population worked up and want to start a literal fight over it. Over the mass paranoia and hysteria of a crowd.

The next Mexican-American War will be short thought, Mexico will have it's shit kicked in way too hard, way too fast. Then they'll blame victim for the rest of the world, claiming America attacked it for no reason!

I think it'd make more sense to help them overthrow their corrupt government.

Yeah but who wants Mexicans? You have got to kill them as well and too many people have turned into tree hugger little hippies for that to happen.

(checked)
>importing 120 million(or close to) uneducated citizens into America
Why? Just push em all all the way down to Colombia
It's all about that clay, everything above Panama is rightful American territory

Kek has spoken.

This is one of the main reasons why colonization doesn't really work. You have another culture to contend with. It's not like in videogames where you can just mow down the guys with guns and that's it. You have an entire populace to appease.

>This is one of the main reasons why colonization doesn't really work
Again, bull fucking shit, that's what genocide/banishment were invented for.

Not without setting up a few camps here and there to help ease the transition along.

Invade Canada

how does committing economic and demographic suicide make sense?

that's on par with "legalize all illegals broblemp solved :DDD"

yeah i can see a mexican president try to act macho and non-chalantly say something like "we'll tear down that wall if you build it!" and trump takes it personally and installs permanent artillery outposts every mile and also sends in armed military patrols. and it just keeps escalating from there when eventually some beaner gets shot in the river and all hell breaks loose with mexico surrendering the following week.

You would have over 100 million Mestizos. Spics would take all the power in the country.

The All of Mexico Movement (also called All Mexico Movement) was a political movement to expand the United States, so that it would include all of Mexico.[1] It was an expression of Manifest Destiny but it never went into effect. The United States only took the underpopulated districts in the far North of Mexico via the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo with Mexico, following the Mexican American War of 1846-48.

Just like Vicente Fox

Wasn't that what Trump literally did to get elected tho? Blame all the problems of their country in another instead of it's broken internal system?

No because he talked a lot about fixing our own problems from the inside too, hence the whole "drain the swamp."

Mexican politicians talk a lot about fixing internal problems too.

We are really anti war ironically. No nuclear weapons we just gave refined uranium away, etc.

FUCK NO

Then we'd have to actually fix their shitty country and assimilate their shitty population and diminish our own gene pool.

BUILD WALL
LET THEM ROT

And you never do shit because you're corrupt as all hell. Fuck off mexico, stay on your side of the fucking wall.

t. self hating brownie.

>Implying Drumpf drained the swamp

Make Mexico Great for Once

Let's fix ourselves separately.