My Jewbook feed is blowing up over the newly released bodycam footage of a Fort Worth cop arresting a mom and 2 kids...

My Jewbook feed is blowing up over the newly released bodycam footage of a Fort Worth cop arresting a mom and 2 kids for calling them to apprehend someone for assaulting her 7 year old son.
>be cop
>get 2 calls on same disturbance
>immediately ask the white male for his side
>proceed to troll nigress with low quality bait
>she mad
>arrest her and her litter
>get suspended for 10 days, no pay
EVERYBODY MAD
youtube.com/watch?v=jcasRMtZm0A
Bonus points for anons trolling in the video comment section

women attack men in domestic violence situations, then call the cops to frame men, all the time.

>>proceed to troll nigress with low quality bait
Kek!

The footage is actually pretty bad tbhfam

I have to actually side with the blacks for once

>Women chimps out
>Man isn't chimping out
>which one to you believe
>hmmmm

>be me
>dislike cops/the state in general

>think the only person in the wrong is whoever sent him into that neighborhood

Honestly who cares what goes on in the ghetto? Let the nogs sort things out for themselves.

I'm mad, I'm real mad about it.

Cop should have shot everyone there.

Pretty shitty reason to arrest them, but god damn, why is it so hard for them to just relax

Based cop.. this actually made me wet
Do people not realize he probably has to deal with these situations daily? You can just tell they are full of shit and seething with hatred for him, as well as the white guy who they are just trying to get in trouble.

i could only hear the loud black woman.

what did the white man say to the police officer?

This. He's probably been dealing with that fucking neighborhood for years and just kind of snapped.
>Nope. Not doing this shit today. Fuck it. YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!
Why can't these fucking people shut the fuck up and listen? Or at the very least, not act like a fucking 7 year old yourself? How fucking hard is that? I have zero sympathy for them. Fuck them.

This is the god damn truth. All the fucking time.

Around blacks...

>I STILL RECORDIN I STILL RECORDING
>me too except mine's in HD

hahahahahahahahahahahaa
wtf is this shit

you seem upset

this makes me so hard hahaha watching these din-du's freak out

I am not watching a 13 minute long video.

Whats the breakdown?

Negros get arrested

I'll make it. Watching chimpouts raises my blood pressure. Watching adults act like children raises my blood pressure. I wish more cops would do what this guy did. Maybe some of them would learn that yelling and repeating yourself does nothing in the way of persuading anyone of anything. Unlikely though.

That cop was a fucking prick.

>109292041
reddit fag alert

>that pic
>triggered
I never got people, who love those bone collections. It's just fucking discusting.
Even if they would pay me to breed with them I would refuse, because i might kill her during the "process"

Bunch of idiots call in a cop because they are mad at some electrician working in the area
The lead idiot start yelling at the cop and he says he'll arrest her if she doesn't stop yelling at him
He arrests her and some of the other idiots try to push him away from her
He arrests all of them as well and calls in another car to drive them away
He then starts piling on charges for every infraction they make from resisting arrest to refusing to identify themselves

City drops the charges on the women and the officer gets no punishment

Holy shit black people are literally retarded.

>black kid liters
>white guy says something about it

Here is where the story probably becomes two sided.

>black lady says white guy said not to liter and then physically grabbed her kid
>cop smugly joked something along lines of "why don't you teach your kid not to liter"
>black lady is triggered "WHY YOU TELLIN ME HOW TO RAISE MY KID HOW BOUT U STOP THIS MAN FROM ASSULTING ME"
>cop says "stop yelling at me or i'll take ya to jail"
>they call his bluff by yelling
>he grabs and detains them

I could not for the god of me hear a thing the white dude said.

not trolling, i really don't see why arrest was necessary beyond the black lady being a bitch.

lol this police officer is crazy but these niggers are equally retarded.

Because the cops have quotas to fill. If they don't arrest X number of people each month they have poor performance figures and get in trouble, or lose their bonus or some shit.

Its easier to arrest random fem niggers for shouting than street gangs and dealers etc.

idk this seems pretty bad that girl should not of walked inbetween the cop and the women.

being a police officer is probably one of the most annoying jobs imagine having to deal with niggers and other subhumans all the time id go crazy too

A broken pelvis/hip is not out of the question.

Because fuck niggers.

I agree, but cops gotta protect innocent whites in the ghetto too like this fine officer did.

That's not how it works at all retard.

body cam footage is a great way to make sure noone wants to become a police officer

Why do black people act like this? Any sane person would have not ended up in this situation. God damn.

BASED COP.

Anyone not excited for future reaction BLM protest that WILL also get fucking trashed by the cops should get excited.

so how does it work? Why do american cops always try to provoke and escalate the situation? Isn't it in their interest to calm everyone down?

tits or gtfo

>why don't you teach your kid not to liter
Would you tell me what does liter means?
The translator doesn't say what does it mean in this situation

I think people are ignoring what this all started with. Apparently, an electrician in the area GRABBED HER SON because he littered! Of course, a young black boy would NEVER think to litter in the streets he lives on! So she had no choice but to call 911 and report this viscous grabbing as loudly and incoherently as possible. And as African-Americans are prone to do, she resisted direct commands and taunted a police officer.

but yeah, what a dick, fuk da police man

Dumb bitch doesn't know the Obongo years of women always being in the right are over.

yeah man, i honestly think that she was telling the truth

he's a bad cop

Top bantz. He probably browses Sup Forums

Our old Republican county executive realized this when tasers first got popular and they offered a built in camera. Except the original camera only came on when the trigger was squeezed. Literally only ever produced videos of niggers and white trash getting tazed with no context whatsoever.

The new blue county executive is replacing all the tasers with camera models.

How many kids has she welped? 7 year old kid and that bitch has to be 55 and diabetic.

throwing garbage randomly into the street, woods, or rivers (or anywhere thats not a proper garbage receptacle basically

and the daughter was trying to calm her mom down so she wouldn't piss the cop off. then the cop immediately sprung his trap

To litter is to throw trash on the ground.

We N@N again? It's been so long, lads.

>liter
It's litter that's probably why.

I doubt the white guy chocked the kid.

Do women like constantly to get men arrested? yes. That lady is lying.

Thanks

Have you ever dealt with a pack of niggers? He was probably just feeling tired that day and decided "Fuck it" and started making arrests.

Littering = leaving your garbage in public. Like if you throw an empty soda can on the ground.

really? he was mumbling and not looking at the cop when he spoke to him, classic liar's tell

More specifically, when a nigger purposefully throws his trash on the sidewalk next to a public trash can.

I did't know the word "litter" word before, so i had no idea.
I only know liter(l), for measuring liquids

>tfw some cunt slaps your face and you are going to get in trouble even if you do the right thing

Get out.

>immediately ask the white male for his side
Cops have to get both sides when there isn't an immediate threat, dumbfuck.
Are you suggesting that cops now be forced to get a statement from the black person first as to not appear racist?

>Why can't these fucking people shut the fuck up and listen? Or at the very least, not act like a fucking 7 year old yourself? How fucking hard is that?

African Americans stop developing intellectually and emotionally somewhere around the ages of 12 and 13. They're adults but with the faculties of children.

It means their child threw trash on the ground instead of into a trash can which is illegal and also frowned upon.
So he said why don't you teach your child not to toss trash on the ground.

Cops only have quotas for traffic/speeding tickets, not arrests.

>You can just tell they are full of shit and seething with hatred for him,
I think they're mad at not getting fair justice. they were visibly stirred when he said "why can't he (choke him)". then it seemed like they all just finally for the first time in their lives experienced the stuff they heard on TV about police treating blacks badly. it used to be a far away thing that happens to other people, but now it's happened to them, and they're going to be protesting for the rest of their lives.

>as well as the white guy who they are just trying to get in trouble.
obviously they would be, if he had just choked their kid.

they're not going to go out of their way to frame a random guy, it has a low chance of success, and it's too much work.

>I have to actually side with the blacks for once
Nigger loving kike

Yeah he doesn't get it. But I guarantee they include arrest numbers in budgeting. More arrests, more resources, more money. Fine line to walk there.

mate i would kick your ass, i know the people like you are single manlets working a dead end job.

it takes a real man to be fair even to people you don't like

So i can't listen to the audio right now, can someone explain why he got suspended with no pay?

Did he do anything wrong? Aren't you allowed to arrest people for being unruly and won't talk to you?
Did he make a mistake or is this just libs punishing him for not putting up with negro shit?

>they're not going to go out of their way to frame a random guy, it has a low chance of success, and it's too much work.

what work you stupid faggot? sitting around wasting police time? do you think thats work? thats a pastime for some niggers. dont talk about them unless you understand them, ok?

conduct unbecoming of fort worth's finest

>Is there a problem sir?
>I live next to niggers
>Let me get right on that!

How many sets of handcuffs he was packing, was he headed to a party?

Even from the other video which came out months ago it was clear the cop was in the wrong here.

>why is it so hard for them to just relax
this is how niggers teach each other
niggers all have single parent mothers
mothers are psychotic arrogant retards

in this case though, nigger mom was in the right until she started challenging the cop

cop was was a dick, and definitely needed more training

nigger mom: 1
coptard: 0
police are there to enforce the law, not to inflame and esculate a situation into civil disturbance

nigger daughter: 0
coptard: 1
don't interfere in the duties of a cop

officer should be..
1. reprimanded and suspended without pay
2. demoted
3. retrained

To teach all the nogs respect. If you fail to do that you get cities like Baltimore or chicago.

there are bigger plans in the works to solve than problem. job creation, and nationalistic policies set forth by the god emperor.

arresting them because you don't like them is only going to hinder those larger plans

>can someone explain why he got suspended with no pay?

He did his job.
He was white, they were black.
Video went viral.
Bad publicity.
Suspended without pay.

That's really all it is.

>hahaha
Just dindus being dindus, another day in Fort Worth. Look for the black men in the video.

Pro tip: there are no black men to be seen

american cops seem to be incredibly dumb and quite the pussies. if they're not unnecessarily killing someone when they could be easily apprehended (as proved around the world), they're unnecessarily always making a scene much more heated than it's supposed to be.
get your shit straight.

Maybe they were at work.

>cop was was a dick, and definitely needed more training
Imagine interacting with animals like you see in he video every day for a few years as a job. You'd be the exact same.

Why should we care if niggers are treated unfairly by the law?

Why are all you cucks sympathizing with your enemies?

>advocate genocide
>advocate ethno-nationalism
>yet cries when a nigger is mistreated

media only reports on negative stories because negative stories generate sales/clicks

there are a lot more based cops who do the right thing even with people they don't necessarily like.

Overfed female gorillas harass zookeeper.

At work being a gangster who runs away when their ho gets pregnant and don't pay no child support.

>if they're not unnecessarily killing someone

If you're response to "stop or I'll shoot" is to run away, you deserve lead poisoning. Incidentally, only nogs seem to be consistently stupid enough to think they can outrun bullets.

HOLY FUCK
American cops are crazy, cracks me up every time kek

>Keep yelling at me, I'm going to arrest you

For being able to put out some good banter, this cop sure isn't good at taking any; even if it is muh kidz hood banter.

That's just a problem we Americans have and we're really trying to improve it.

Some departments will actually disqualify you if you are found to be too intelligent.

>tfw too smart to get a police job
Not just a meme in the US.

To be fair, the cop mishandled the situation pretty horribly. If I was his boss, I'd take him aside and explain that he needs to be more diplomatic.

>that one comment accusing the cop of "gaslighting"
Is there a more faggy phrase than "gaslighting?"

I don't know but it was ghetto as fuck.

back in the 80s this was called going on a power trip

>american cops are crazy
>doesn't realize that actual non-cucked law enforcement would shoot on sight

Cucked leaf.

> yeah except mine's in HD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA