MEXICO BTFO'D NO HOPES OF EVER RECOVERING!

cnbc.com/2017/01/26/peso-crushed-after-mexican-president-cancels-meeting-in-twitter-spat.html

All they had to do was suck it up and pay for a wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3551710/Narcos-knickers-hero-Mexican-marine-hunts-drugs-cartel-bosses-humiliates-arrest-dressing-lacy-women-s-LINGERIE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i never thought they could be more fucked than they already were, kind of wondering if I should go exchange my USD for pesos or wait a few years

DAMN! DONT FUCK WITH USA

>World leaders getting in twitter fights can devalue currency

What a time to be alive.

BURN BABY BURN! DISCO INFERNO!

The (((Traders))) just sit on twitter all day as most trades are done by bots now anyway.

At the rate things are going, in a few years an American man with enough balls should be able carve a small de facto kangdom for himself in the Mexican heartland by removing the local cartel.

"oh noe that sucks "
(pinche cabrons)

*laughs in gringo*

fuck mexico and fuck brown people

Bad Goy! Diversity is our strength! Borders are a thing of the past!

why the fuck are they fighting it? they are paying for it, one way or another

if they keep fucking with Trump he is going to triple the price and they will be begging to pay the original price

All those colors but red are weird.

One mexican Marine did just that.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3551710/Narcos-knickers-hero-Mexican-marine-hunts-drugs-cartel-bosses-humiliates-arrest-dressing-lacy-women-s-LINGERIE.html

They arent as powerful as they let on.

that's way too much green, the tourist resorts aren't that big

they still have their alien visitors

>tfw Mexico doesn't understand fundamental negotiation tactics

Suck my large Native American dick, mexico.
Return all Native land back to the Indian. Pay for your thievery of resources ( water, land, oil, gold, minerals, sacred sites etc)(and im also saying fuck your chicano aztec claiming fake asses)
Get back on boat, go away

why you keep saying this? the mexican peso fell its greatest when Trump won and when he was swore in, right now it has rebounded a bit and has stabilized.

Why does Mexico look like America's penis?

It's all about the narrative

Why exchange now? The peso is only going to continue to drop

kys

yay I live in aguascalientes