You cunts know this wall is going to fuck America raw right?

You cunts know this wall is going to fuck America raw right?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4645442/gorbachev-putin-trump/?xid=homepage
gov.texas.gov/files/ecodev/texas-economic-overview.pdf
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF I hate minimum wage now.

There wont be a minimum wage in a year or two.

Source outside your head?

Collateral damage, as Mr. Duterte would say.

just trust him. he's a wizard

Ummm, Drumpf is a Nazi?

CTR was better...yall need to rehire those "locked up virgins"

You can't push up minimum wage without removing illegals. Doing so would only incentivise employers to hire illegals.

Removing illegals will cause the wage for unskilled labour to raise on its own.

Not like I'd expect leftists to be able to think ahead. Same problem Africans have.

>Less people in the labor pool
>The price of labor rises as a consequence
>Businesses are forced to pay higher wages, and adjust their businesses to these wages

Oh no, the horror.

Was Hitler a Nazi or did he just go with the flow?

They aren't sending their best anymore.

Its common fucking knowledge that mexicans work for nothing and build massive structures under the command of the elite like Trump. If you haven't figured that yet you need to do more research on business.

Kek, America can't afford that dipshit, especially without the other disasterous shit Trump plans to do to the economy.

Hitler wasn't really a Nazi. The real Nazi, whose name is unknown, was threatening his family. Hitler was a victim.

Businesses that are unable to fill $2/hr and other low wage positions will lose out to companies who automate the them. This will create jobs for technicians and engineers who build and maintain the automation. The free market always wins.

>the other disasterous shit Trump plans to do to the economy
Like what? Why can't America afford to pay lawn mowers more?

All resources are needed to war pink female genitals at this time. Only the severely handicapped are allowed to stick arround.

I'm starting to think Jose fucked Trump's wife and that's why he hates burritos and tacos so much now.

>Mexicans work for nothing.
>In a year Americans will work for nothing.

Really bakes my noodle.

>you guys know that [...] right?
Every argument worded this way is always guaranteed to be pure unfiltered shit.
Bonus points if there's an extra "...Right?!" after the initial sentence.

Got to Google Earth and check out the wall between The United States of Mexico and the Republic of Guatamala. The Mexicans paid for that and it did not hurt their economy.

I AM SILLY!

You know that women make fun of manlets, not fuck them?

>wages go up to entice citizens
>they recirculate that income into the economy instead of sending it over the border
>more businesses can open since towns stop being stagnant backwaters of one-way cash flow
>goto 10

>trump boosts small business
>entrepaneur makes a tomato/apple picking machine

Fucking amazing, I know.

This is probably how niggers felt after we invented the cotton gin.

Dude..., with the immigrants gone minimum wage will drop you idiot this ensures the inflation rate will plummet by everyone getting paid less your money will go farther.

>with the immigrants gone minimum wage will drop
Do tell how.

>even dipshit retard backwards hicks will refuse to work for that little
>wages increase because no browns to replace the white workers so the businesses either raise their wages or starve
>standard of living increases
Yeah, this is... kind of the point

Oh fug theyll have to pay people actual wages that can be taxed and actually help the rest of society and not just line the employers pocket only. Makes me think

one technitian can fix 100 robot builders. The job market will shrink because of this and the unskilled workers are stuck on welfare because they have no money to go to a ridiculously expensive college.
Free market fails.

>jew rifle

Fucking shit

Ever heard of a "shock to the system"?

No. Please explain it to me, since it is you making the claim.

at least my cars will be built by based black men instead of illegals

Americans will refuse to take grunt jobs for nothing dipshit

employers will have to start competing for employees
if you have an infinite and readily available supply of something it's value drops to zero which is why things like the minimum wage are necessary
take away the infinite and readily available supply and its value will go back up in time

If our entire economy is based on people working for two dollars an hour we are fucked no matter what.

I work in trades. The shortfall in skilled labor from deportation and the tariffs on imported materials (like pipes, wires, hardware, etc. ) Will result in massive chaos in the construction field. Only monopolies will be able to survive all of the downtime created by this. These monopolies will be subsidized by daddy Trump and bet your ass they wont offer wages that you would be comfortable with...but you won't have any choice.. good thing none of that shit will actually happen.

sage
slided
called the mods
called the cops
called your mom
fucked your mom
called the fbi
called hiroshimoot
fucked hiroshimoot
called the president
fuck you

If you love migrants so much we could always deport your faggot ass to their third world shit hole.

You know, most construction works would actually be paid rather well if it wasn't for the bullshit taxes that follow that profession.

Aren't conservatives against robots taking jobs?

Actually, this will allow tradesmen to command a higher wage for their labor.

Less supply + high demand = negotiation power

This is Bernie-tier retardation.

Removing illegals would actually raise wages, you uneducated retard.

Go kill yourself, seriously.

>central America

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Wages get lower because Trump removed the minimum wage
>No one can afford anything anymore
>Crime skyrockets
>muh 'merica

So you're saying you support slaver?
Typical Demorat.

Leaf.

>I cri erytwim

All your posts itt reflect a mediocre IQ. Post something smart.

All this "lets the market run the country" shit is so hilariously ignorant.

this
my almonds remain unactivated

post some hillary tweets already

That would only happen if people are forced into jobs instead of having the freedom to choose.

So... communism.

race mixing republicans and slave owning democrats

talk about getting back to the roots

>infinite and readily available supply
of what?

There are literally infinite and readily available US citizens ready to work unskilled labour jobs, you silly billy.

>raises their wages
Not gonna happen.

right
time.com/4645442/gorbachev-putin-trump/?xid=homepage

> Libs are modern day slave owners
Lmao

Then we have reached an impasse. Businesses will be forced to offer competitive salaries or close. They have the freedom to hire no staff if they please.

what i think is conservative leadership increases race mixing

the only reason you don't see a bunch of black-white interracial relationships yet is because blacks mostly vote democrat, and white republicans want their kids to marry republicans.

but if blacks start voting republican, you will see a significant number of interracial couples

Random Company is suddenly being forced to pay the lowest labor jobs 7-8 dollars an hour or starve, considering these low labor jobs have the most people working on them per company, it is a massive shock of doubling or even tripling their payment on half of the people who work for them.
The company will never do this
The country will begin to crumble

Democrats have always been slave holders.

Not at all. Technology is a big part of rural lives, much more so than low-income urban dwellers that vote Democrat. Farming is high-tech business.

OP is campaigning for number 110

Of people that need work you autist

>mexicans get sent back
>companies try to pay actual citizens less than minimum wage
>sue company's balls off because you're a legal citizen

Really gives my brain a small loan of a million neurons

gov.texas.gov/files/ecodev/texas-economic-overview.pdf

Ctrl+f: Mexico

So by removing people from the workforce you somehow increase the amount of workers?

I don't support it but suddenly forcing the system to change out of nowhere is a terrible fucking idea.

Guys, isn't it weird how the wicked witch of the west claims that "water doesn't do anything", even as she screams in terrible pain as she melts away?

OP is clinically retarded

>The company will never do this
How come?

Are you implying there's 0% unemployment of legal citizens?

You people would accept getting paid $2 an hour if they legally could right?

You know that's the problem right?

The fact that the illegals get to operate outside the legal payment/taxation system so they work jobs a bunch of regulations and laws prevent Americans from being able to work in the first place.

So you're saying liberals/democrats are mad they're losing their slaves labor again?

>wants $15 minimum wage
>wants illegals to work for $2 an hour
The wall is still being built, so just get used to it

i've said the Dems and GOP are both pro immigration but for different reasons

dems want slave labor, GOP want non-white wives and mixed families

Since when does the average low skill worker have options?
The options are:
Menial Labor 1
Menial Labor 2
Menial Labor 3
Menial Labor 4
Menial Labor 5
and so on.

I'm not sure if Trump used the "build a wall" propoganda to pull in support from retarded southerners or if Trump has been influenced by retarded southerners.

So you're saying that removing workers from the marketplace lowers wages? Seems rather contrary to the law of supply in demand, but whatever. Not like you retards ever took an economics class.

and this is why those salaries will increase, way beyond two bucks, until enough amerilards lift their asses from the chair and start working.

this is actually a good thing

Conversely:
>Be able to pay the bills
>Not be able to pay the bills because you're constantly undercut by illegal labourers who share a house with 20 other people and send their income to another country instead of back into local businesses

Why do you actually support that?

>suddenly have to pay workers a fair amount of money
>CEOs are only making 50 million dollars instead of 100 million
>either that or just cut workers and lower production, meaning you lose to other businesses and get bought up

Yeah how horrifying

Why did you post a picture of a british man?

>TRUMP REMOVES MINIMUM WAGE
>LELNOPE

You do know that he plans to run this country like a business right?
What do Businesses hate?
THE MINIMUM WAGE.

>What is minimum wage Alex?

Ya exactly Americans won't those shit jobs for 2 dollars or other shit wages, and employers won't have illegal immigrants and mexicans who will, so the emplower will have to either pay higher wages so Americans will work them or go out of business.

>drives harvester across his field
>WOW SUCH SPACE AGE

When you remove welfare you do.

Not low class. 30. From the midwest. 125k salary. Over a million in investments. Enjoy serving me food, faggot.

Gluts supress the wages. The more low-skill people you have the more people will bid lower, and these jobs go to the lowest bidder.

I'm not a Trump supporter sorry

we have to build seven walls across the border, the wall will loop at the end and go back to the other end, this is the only way our wall can be longer than China wall, the Great Wall of Murrica

>raises wages
>MUH PROFITS

>OP is clinically retarded
Really?

Maybe it's time for Texas to get the fucking point. Texas consistently and routinely fucks the rest of Murica over with it's ass backward biases and bigotries. Mexico is 3rd largest trade partner of USA, 3rd!! And the President can not impose tariffs without the explicit consent of Congress.
I guess they all get to learn a valuable lesson in not shitting where you eat.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

You can't just say to beaners to pay for the wall. It's just rude and peasant tier behaviour. This is the first time is US history when entire world is laughing at your toddler president.

You little fags better get your shit straight fast before it's too late.

option 1: I am poor and jobless and watch mexicans bring crime, drugs and violence into my community

option 2: I am poor and jobless and watch robots do the jobs

OH FUCK BETTER CHOOSE THE MEXICANS YOU SURE BTFO EVERY1 XD