Where did Sup Forums go wrong?

when did 4channers political ideology go from the anti-corporation/government anonymous to the pro-corporation and borderline fascist trump?

Why did this change occur? Is it because Sup Forums as a whole has to be "edgy" and when user ideology became "mainstream" and "normie" you have to jump on the next aspie edgelord meme?

>pro-corporation

Bait detected

Guess

is the rise of white neo-feminism to blame for the overwhelming shift towards the right?

everything going according to the plan.

if you honestly believe trump isn't almost 100% pro-corporation, you're deluding yourself. I don't even hate the dude, he's just constantly in a business mindset, which won't work for running a country. 75% of his cabinet is pro-corporation.

Sup Forums always hated the jew since before Sup Forums was even a board here

I feel like SJW bullshit could seriously be one of the big reasons. I hate their garbage too, but there IS a liberal movement that can't stand that safe space garbage either. It just seems odd that the pendulum swung SO far in the opposite direction

When did gay fuax masks become a mask for niggers and subhumans?

I'm fairly certain that Sup Forums was distancing itself from "Anonymous" even during Chanology

And Libertarianism never became mainstream, you faggot

couple of years ago already. Sup Forums was formed out of /new/ because of too many redditstormfags. They are still here and it doesnt look like they are going to leave.

>pro-corporation
leftist retard kys

Chanology

I think that you misunderstand. Sup Forums has never truly had an ideology. We don't like ideologies, we like promoting things that will make everyone else butthurt.
We love everything everyone else, expecially those that are loud about it, hates. It is not about liking something, it is about liking something that will annoy everyone else

When liberals are the actual fascist idiots then it's EASY to change sides.

Libertarianism very much became mainstream. Obama was one of the most moderate presidents in modern times, despite everyone's blatant racism. Shillary was big government but also insanely moderate, maybe even moreso.

I remember the huge push to get Ron Paul elected back in 2012. Where are those people now? I'm sure Ron Paul thinks trump is a gigantic idiot.

I get there was basically 0 candidates during this election cycle worth a damn, but christ, this trump dick-riding is a bit ridiculous considering he stands for everything Sup Forums used to hate.

Honestly, the government put all those people in jail.
Sabbo
Barrett Brown
Weve
Know your history, if you want to make people think you belong.

Speak for yourself, Finnbro.

The vast majority are truly political now. They're vehemently right wing. What you said used to be true, but it isn't anymore.

Sup Forums, like many things, evolved. Depending on outlook, maybe it devolved.

You have no fucking idea what Libertarianism is if you think Obama was one of them

Because being anti-corporate and hating the banking cartels all led to (((them))) over and over again. This led to looking into Hitlers regime since he killed the Jews. This in turn gave Sup Forums a respect for facism and a hate for jewish communism. This made a full circle of being pro-capitalism. Then you see Trump who is a capitalist borderline fascist and spurg lords end up being ultimately cucked by the Jews the so very much despise. I call this 4d chess double jew fake out.

it's mostly pic related's fault. of course half the people here won't know who he is.

>4channers

This

This seems like the most logical answer. That Sup Forums is LITERALLY just a bunch of trolls trying to out-troll everyone. Which I can respect.

I'm not leftist, trump doesn't give a shit about you or the rest of the middle class. Neither did shillary, but at least she would have tried to pretend like she did.

it was always wrong

>pro-corporation

no, Trump is the most anti corporate candidate possible, but the lulz he provides from liberal butthurt is off the charts

>Sup Forums
>single person

Free people have no master. In the beginning it was the government lying to us, and we had whistle blowers. Then there was Obama who brought "transparency". We became redpilled. The natural response was to shitpost, and trump was an irl version of that. Whoever tries to contain this autism fails and suffers the consequences. Sup Forums is the embodiment of free will, and will recognize no master

>if you honestly believe trump isn't almost 100% pro-corporation,

I don't believe anything but Trump is pretty anti corporate if he's willing to just say random shit that fucks people's stock prices over,

thats not really pro corporate, he's a loose cannon if ever there was one

co-opted by suicidal degenerates who would rather see the world burn because a woman won't touch them. They get cucked by someone different from them so they get all upset and start world war 3 with this Trump crap.

I never said obama was a libertarian. I said he was a moderate democrat, and one of the most moderate of our time.

To be honest it seems odd that the ACTUAL politicians are moving towards the moderate, but liberals are moving more radically to the left than ever (twitter, SJWs) and the right are moving more right than ever (Sup Forums, trump, ect)

Shut up faggot, Sup Forums has been and will always be anti corruption. When the leader of the free world actual cares about us Americans, we actually support him

We have always been counter culture

What a time it is where family values are considered counter culture

You're kidding right? He's handing it right to the corporate interests. Good job fooling yourself.

mufuggin Hal Johnson

That is some old shit.

Sup Forums and nazi Sup Forums were a mistake

They grow up. The whole anti system ideology is pointless, you can't fight the system, you can't change human nature.

Sup Forums accepted that, and now they just want to watch the whole thing burn .

Speak for yourself, faggot. It's obvious that a sizable majority of this board consists of trolls trolling trolls and trolls trolling normalfags/SJWs. It's not nearly as political as it used to be.

Protip: Those were mercs hired by rich to discredit legit protesters.

this

Trump doesn't care about you or America. He cares about himself and his money. He is LITERALLY just another big name CEO/politician. The difference is he's so fucking rich and powerful that he can just do literally whatever the fuck he wants. This is like endgame facism.

Sup Forums died in '08 with project chanology when autism went irl. Sup Forums pushes for a continuation of that faggotry

Then your statement makes no sense and once again, I assert that Libertarianism never became mainstream. It isn't fucking Rand Paul or Gary Johnson sitting in the White House now, is it?

Most politicians are still beholden to their corporate masters. Hopefully, Trump's term limits will fix this

The right is not moving farther right, it is just becoming more nationalist. You've been browsing Sup Forums too much

We grew up. Literally went from angtsy kids to know it all teens and now we are taxpayers

>This is like endgame facism.
Libertarianism would be the right term

Nothing went wrong. Your friends grew up and you didn't. There is no Never Never Land ,Peter. Time to put on your pants,shave, get a haircut and get a job. Oh, and clean your room. It stinks.

I can respect the dedication to the troll. Can always appreciate opposing viewpoints, even if they're coming from trolls trolling trolls. And especially if they're trolls trolling SJWs

Sup Forums was at some point a place where you'd be shunned for saying that Sup Forums has any political ideology.

The answer to your question is GG though, even though saying Sup Forums is fascist or pro-corporation is retarded.

The chan hates normies, Trump still isn't mainstream and never will be

retard. let me guess you voted for hillary

you are sounding like a bern out probs a closet commie we right wing now deal with it or join reddit

are you implying in 4 chans short existence that at any point somehow " fascism " was the mainstream and it was then " left wing "?
It's always been this way faggot, nothing changed and nothing will. This is a majority white board and whites vote 80% right wing.

How's the effort to slim down and finally suck your own cock going?

where did newfags ever get the idea that anonymous was of one mind and only moving in one direction towards one goal?

>being butthurt and passive aggressive in a Sup Forums post

lame

I like your way of thinking

>the hacker group known as anonymous

Exactly, Sup Forums has always been constantly changing and shifting
We grew up here and our views grew up with it

You sound like the Conservicucks complaining that the world isnt the 1950s anymore. People change, sometimes for the good sometimes for the bad. But we cant stay the same edgy tards our whole life.

>where did newfags ever get the idea that anonymous was of one mind and only moving in one direction towards one goal?

when Soros pulled off that occupy bullshit

When Sup Forums became trash and most migrated to Sup Forums

It all shifted at that moment

Trump presidency is a new turn in Sup Forums political ideology.

Might be a new migration soon but where ?

The former happened in 08 and was spearheaded by normalfaggots and the latter happened after Rand Paul started sucking neocon cock and Trump started saying funny things to piss people off (which brought in a ton of Redditors). I miss the days when Anonymous was just a tongue in cheek meme and Anons were just Sup Forumstards that got a kick out of raiding lamers/shitty random message boards filled with faggots.

>There is no Never Never Land ,Peter
There is, you just haven't dug deep enough.

> a rich businessman leader is fascism
Hopefully you know how uninformed and liberal you appear to 80% of the board now

damn son

>probs a closet commie

we need to identify all people in Trump's cabinet associated with the council on foreign relations

the CFR was founded by some pro marx dickwad and all presidents since FDR have had a huge number of CFR people in key positions of their cabinet, Trump might need to fire some people and KEK can show us the way

>This is a majority white board
lots of people here would like to believe they're white

The left is pro-corporation globolist

Exactly

Rand Paul and Gary Johnson were shit third rate candidates. Besides, presidents aren't decided by mainstream, they're decided by billionaires and the media that the billionaires run. That's why it was Trump V Shillary and johnson (despite being shit) wasn't in a single debate. People would have actually agreed with him on most issues.

I find it extremely odd that billionaires have us middle class people in essentially all-out war with eachother. SJW liberal cucks VS. MAGA alt-righters fight eachother, while they billionaires pull all the strings.

If the billionaires really are all jewish, I'd say that's the one thing Sup Forums is right on.

>Get rid of the TPP and TPIP
>Pro-corporation

Pick one

I've voted for Gary Johnson even though he decided to go full retard this cycle. I support Ron Paul. Shillary is just a Trump with a vagina who tries to hide her trump shit. But nice try.

OP are you retarded Turmp is still better than Hillary clinton

see this is why you won't understand you somehow think a pretender is a valid contender and worthy of holding the presidential office. I don't need a pretend anything. I need a mother fucker to get shit done. You obviously have no idea how this shit works or how we saw this election. you basically showed up looking for some (you)s and instead of using proper critical thinking and analysis you just assume "oh Sup Forums is just a bunch of radical cynics and absurdists!"

I vowed as a child to never let Hillary see office. What fucking idiot would vote for the wife of a former president? Not to mention a former president who has a track record that makes Trumps pussy grab a nice compliment?

Are you fucking stupid or did you just get here? Lurk more.

It is not simply money that dictates power or influence as many hollywood directorsw/writers are not the 1%.

It is race that must be focused on and not class- we must protect the wealthy/successful or our race and rebuke attempts to attack them.

Such as the case in Russia that the tsars and other Russian elites were overthrown this can be seen as a Beheading of the Russian people allowing them to be controlled by a foreign elements * Jews, and later the Georgian known as Stalin *

Sup Forums has always been anti golbalist and neo-con. During the bush years that sentiment would have you standing next to anarchists and radical communists.

Suddenly obama comes along and nothing changes except the skin of the guy directing the US to the NWO.

With attacks on white people made obvious Sup Forums just woke up to things we werent aware of 10 years ago. Family, tradition, identity etc all being necessary to bring back a great western world.

I can respect wanting someone who doesn't pretend. I just don't think Trump was that person. Johnson would have been a better candidate for this, IMO. I can't respect trump hiding the fact that he's essentially pro-himself and he is essentially just a business.

Don't get me wrong, I share your mutual disgust and hatred of Hillary.

If you truly believe trump isn't pro HIM and his billionaire friends making money, then you might be the stupid one.

What do you mean 'even'? That shit is a recent goddamn memory to me.

>they're decided by billionaires and the media that the billionaires run
Which is why Jeb Bush won the Republican primaries and Trump didn't even get one percent due to the media constantly attacking him

>and johnson (despite being shit) wasn't in a single debate
Third parties don't have the money or significance to appear in debates. If one ever makes that magical 5% margin, it'll be a different story

>People would have actually agreed with him on most issues
Rand ran against Trump in the primaries and no one gave a flying fuck

>anonymous anarcho commies
>not literally edgy children

kek

Anonymous was never supposed to be anything but a band of roving techno-savages attacking anything we found an excuse to attack.

Shit was way better back when that was the case. No ideology, just Ion Cannons.

"Anonymous" as an activist "movement" wasn't a thing until Chanology

I wasn't around at the time, but my understanding was that Sup Forums hated those moralfags from the beginning

it was a gradual change. I think it started on Nov 5

Jeb didn't win because the billionaire support shifted to trump when they realized he wasn't just a meme. Trump being constantly attacked was a good thing for him. Republicans hate CNN and MSNBC, of course they're going to vote for the candidate they're shitting on. Ever hear of "no press is bad press"?

Rand wasn't like Ron. He is barely libertarian, and he started sucking conservative cock real hard in the last couple years.

I agree on third parties not having the money or significance, that's exactly my point. You have to have money and power, both of those things are giving to you by the billionaire elites. The elites in the end chose hillary and trump to support.

>we right wing now
>now

Sup Forumshas always been a mixture of anti-Semitic right libertarians and full fledged white supremacist Nazis. This is not new at all.

I agree. I miss the days of going on Sup Forums and reading about user just shitting on everything within it's radius. I just find anarchism trolling much funnier then alt-right trolling, IMO.

oldfag here

lots of people hated it in the beginning

lots of people also supported it in the beginning, and came to hate it in the weeks and months and years afterwards

t. Sup Forums since 2004

When did anonymous ideology go from chaotic apolitical to SJW bernout faggots?

the mainstream "normies" adopted it and then the mainstream adopted SJW berners

Don't you mean when did Sup Forums go right, redditor?

no change occurred
you are looking at it from the wrong perspective
Sup Forums has always hated the same people (globalists who start stupid wars) and has always loved the same people (those who strive, or claim to strive, against them)

trump is riding the same logic that catapulted obama to victory, the difference is that he's acting on it rather than embracing the bush/obama globalist doctrine

>when did 4channers political ideology go from the anti-corporation/government anonymous to the pro-corporation and borderline fascist trump?
when it's original user base reached adult age
we still have left wing newfags here and there
but maturity will make you lean right eventually as you learn more about the reality of this world

Another oldfag here.
Anonymous as an entity existed as our own personification of the existing hivemind. It wasn't moralfaggotry in even the slightest sense. Hell, when we shat down Hal Turner's throat, it was because he talked shit about us, not because he was a white supremacist. Even the opening salvoes of Chanology were fired by Old Anonymous using every weapon we still had since the hackers of /i/ were damn near all gone. Then some fat faggot hijacked the movement and on January 29th the Guns of Anonymous fell silent for the last time. The old Ion Cannons were dragged out to fight Australia a couple years later but by then the fangs of the hivemind were gone. The only thing we had left were brute forum raids and publicity.

At least now we have meme magic.

When corporate fascism and edgy leftards merged.

Trump is the corporate establishment, That's just fact.

See
It was literally an entirely foreign population appropriating our name and likeness after we abandoned chanology when the movement grew outside of Sup Forums's borders and they started calling for nonviolent protest instead of our more direct application of force.

I've been here since about 2006 or so (on Sup Forums in general), and I honestly miss those early years. So many people seemed to be against Bush / Republicans in general, there seemed to be a lot of excitement in electing Obama and such. Granted, I know the 'hope' thing might've been taken a bit far, but you know what I mean. It wasn't as mean spirited as it is now.

>At least now we have meme magic.
And we've never had more influence than today.
We're a Force ghost that can guide everyone on the planet who cares to pay us a visit.

I was here at that time. There was no excitement. We were terrified.

Most old Sup Forums and /new/ supported Ron Paul.

>when they realized he wasn't just a meme
And it took people actually voting for him for that to happen. Not to mention that the extra money didn't really mean shit when he's a billionaire himself.

>Republicans hate CNN and MSNBC,
On the other hand, you didn't really see Fox shilling for Trump, except for Hannity anyway

Regardless of Rand, it's pretty clear that Trump was setting the narrative of this election from the beginning with the media zeroing in on him for his outlandish remarks. If you put Gary in a debate with Trump, Gary would come off looking soft on immigration, soft on Islam, soft on crime, soft on America getting fucked by free trade. He wouldn't stand a chance in hell, especially as autistic and stupid as he was.

>The elites in the end chose hillary and trump to support.
They didn't exactly have a choice with Trump. Hillary didn't have anywhere near the level of grassroots support, so her campaign did seem much more rigged.
You don't really understand the role of third parties in America anyway, do you? They're not about trying to get elected; they're more about trying to shift the agenda of the two major parties in a certain direction, which they can do if they have the potential to gain a significant amount of protest votes otherwise

Sup Forums had their usual idiotic memes, sure, but really not as bad as it could've been. Every other board that I frequented seemed enthusiastic.

user became less retarded thanks to talking with each other and keeping an open mind. So socialism and Marxism were the first things to go because they're anti-science and heavily retarded and cater to the LCD.

From there people suddenly began to realize our democracies were getting forced into Marxism by huge numbers of stupid immigrants voting all over the world. Islam is on its way to taking over Europe and the USA is lawless.

So now we're going to stomp the shit out of the Marxists.