White people BTFO

Enjoy having that wall while paying 20 bucks for an avocado.

How will Chipotle ever recover?

>How will Chipotle ever recover?
up he price, chackmate faggot

Well, if yer stupid enough to buy a $20 avocado, you may have bigger problems.

Buy them from CA or FL.

I never had chipotle or avocados in my life nor do I plan on it

Avocados are literally for fat fucks.

Avocado is really good for you. Do you only eat burgers?

Don't blame white people you shitmonkey. American reds are a special kind of stupid.

who is this poo in the loo?

Who the fuck eats avocados?

They're available on everyfuckingthing here, it's like the new bacon for progressives

I've eaten at Chipotle at least four times a week for the past ten years and never once ordered Jebamole, I think they'd be alright

And before you ask, yes, my anus is made of steel

YEAH, 'CAUSE THE DON'T GROW 10 BILLION AVACADOS IN CALIFORNIA, YOU RAGING FAGGOT.

PLUS FUCK CHIPOTLE. ONLY FAGGOTS EAT THERE.

Guac is already overpriced as fuck at chipotle. Why should I pay $3 for a spoonful of baby diarrhea on my burrito?

Guac is already overpriced as fuck at chipotle. Why should I pay $3 for a spoonful of baby diarrhea on my burrito?

I hate avocados.

>implying mexicans are the only ones that can grow avocados

you forgot to turn on your VPN again, sanjeet

Only lefties buy avocados.

Poor Jeb just can't get a fucking break can he.

holy shit guacfags literally BTFO!!

>restaurants stop buying avocados from mexico
>american grown avocados demand skyrockets
>american avocado companies can afford to buy more land, plant more trees, experiment with GMO
>in 5 years the avocado will be twice the size and half as expensive
>we get to add guac on our chipotle for only $1 now instead of $2.

praise trump.

>not having an avocado tree smack in the middle of your backyard in your backyard
hahaah
t. a mexican

These.
But I don't think we should combat this shit meme. We should let the leftists think that the USA can't grow a single avocado until they embarrass themselves on MSM.

Avocados are ~50 cents right now. They will prob go up for Super Bowl. Interesting to see what happens to produce. Tomatoes, etc grown in Mexico during US winter. We can only get so much from South America.

plenty of avocados come from chile/california

>How will Chipotle ever recover?

guac bowls are tanking

One of your relatives, Don't fucking pretend you're not a streetshitter apu.

>Trump builds the wall
>Jeb is punished for it anyways

Not voting guac bowls was a mistake

Avocados are life
a life without avocado is a mistake you can eat them in breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack

you can grow cold hardy avocados in fucking south georgia. who cares about them besides leftists?

We'll import more from Chile

US farmers would probably love Mexico out of the competition.

Avacados have good fat

Kek , California will be divided

We will gladly eat California avacados while you Manley faggots starve to death,punto.

Rarely consume avocado products. Would pay $20 to keep shitskins out though. I'd give ever cent I have to make America white again. Our people & culture are worth more than your worthless paper money and tasteless fruit.

Fuck off POO

Any one have the video of a street shitter tripping by his own shit then getting crushed by a truck ?

send those over here, i love avocado, at a discount ofc

You can't have our avocados cunts

So would the rest of Middle and South-America.

Not only do I not like avocados, I actually despise them.

So, woo.

It doesn't even make sense because Mexicans are white.

>Only people I know who eat this shitty fruit are leftists watching their weight
>mfw Mexico AND libshits will pay for my wall

kys

Healthy people with good diets.

White people

Lol Im from SoCal. Avocado farms everywhere, I should start a farm myself.

California would benefit so much from a trade war.

The only enjoyable way I've ever found of eating avocado was with mayonnaise. Shit fruit.

guacs are literal green shit

no taste whatsover

actually taste kinda bad and look like a fucking pear

high price

i agree with you avocado should be banned for being such a shit vegetable even if we consider it so

Can you eat the wooden thing in the middle?

This will promote our own farmers to grow their own for a hell of a profit. Once more farmers over here grow more then the price will level itself out.
Then there is the fact that our own companies would probably not buy foreign avocados for such a high price, causing the sellers to drop their prices or take a loss.

>Sup Forums going on about how Trump will get the wall built using taxes
>Ignores the fact that not a single rep from Texas wants the wall

>Ignores the fact that almost 40% of Texas' exports go to Mexico, and a third of Texas' imports come from Mexico

With all the libs that were moving from Cali into Texas already making the state more purple, how do you think the Republicans are going to do when they flip Texas Democrat?

>Also, immigrants make up like 30-50% of agricultural laborers, esp. during harvest

>Mexicans are white

You mean the same way Argentinians are white? Fucking kek.......my sides user....my sides.

I'm confused, are the avocados currently being smuggled in?

t. mahmoud

What, did you think they were talking about cocaine?

I have my own avocado tree. Street shitter.

Mexishits are just grasping at straws trying to seem relevant.

how'z pinochet treatin ya
fuck witnessed

The premise is that, without illegal Mexicans to pick the fruit, it will wither on the trees, the white people so fat and so incompetent that they cannot pick them themselves. Additionally, that paying white people to pick the fruit will mean having to pay the legal federal wage, which is raise the price of the fruit in the stores.

It's dumb.

I've literally never eaten an avocado or guacamole.

>20 bucks for an avocado

>because americans cant grow their own produce

wew lads,chipotle is for faggots anyway

You only eat guac when its topped of with Valentina or Tapitio, and you only use it for tortilla chip dip or with eggs. Only idiots pay 3 bucks to ruin their guac by stuffing it in a burrito.

Restaurants will not stop buying avocados from Mexico. American avocado demand will not skyrocket, American people are not going to pay higher prices for an avocado from an American farm. Therefore companies will not get that profit. I wish we could do those experiments, but American farmers are cheap and don't want to slash their profits to pay workers more and still sell a cheap product.

Honestly their currency is tanking so badly right now avocados will cost less even with a tariff.

Avacados have been crazy popular here. For a few years now. It's bizarre.
Also, is one of the first foods people feed babies for some reason. The babies don't care for it.
Lot of stupid here.

>no taste whatsover

you can't get good ones because they don't grow in your artic wasteland, they're fucking delish

Buy from Honduras?

>Can you eat the wooden thing in the middle?

if you don't eat that part you will get sick and look like Jeb's wife

If Trump was smart, he'd add a provision that allows the U.S. to still buy natural resources (or anything else that doesn't involve a high-level of processing) of Mexico for cheap. I guess this is him BTFOing out of Jeb, but avocados still taste pretty good.

Trump wants to tax them 20% or something if they come from Mexico.

Whatever.

What people don't realize is that Mexico does us a favor with their Southern border. We have laws that distinguish between economic migrants and refugees... and we recognize many SA country migrants being in the latter category.

We can legally send economic ones back, but it's harder legally to send out the others if they make it to the US.

Mexico blocks most of them for us.

delish ? is that a new word for " i have literal autism and should instantly kill myself"

95% of the USA's avocados are grown domestically. How will the wall affect price by that much exactly?

POO
O
O

LOO
O
O

>The babies don't care for it.

yeah but babies love peanut nigger filled with corn cane

retards

The fucking guy from Jordan gets it.

Will you fuckers stop with this trivial shit.

>If Trump was smart, he'd add a provision that allows the U.S. to still buy natural resources (or anything else that doesn't involve a high-level of processing) of Mexico for cheap. I guess this is him BTFOing out of Jeb, but avocados still taste pretty good.

fuck that, just have Cuba buy the shit and buy it from Cuba

That's not how one letter a line works you fucking faggot

yes, unfortunately I can't figure out how, can you make a video and show me?

its fucking delish cunt

how fucking good can they get? it's bland & green goop...

does your guac give you bjs or something?

Haven't you heard? There are no labor intensive industries anymore, everything can be automated! Lurk moar

>Being this jealous
Fucking loling senpai

>The fucking guy from Jordan gets it.

is that what country that is? holy shit sorry guy in Jordan, I know that place is a shithole and if someone takes a piss everybody for a mile around knows about it

i cant believe i actually agree with a fucking burger

Why do you keep calling avocados "guac"? Guacamole is a mixture of various stuff in mashed up avocado. Have you ever had a fresh avocado before?

How fat are you?

>guacs are literal green shit
i dare you to say it again faggot

jump off a very high roof

Or take a huge loan and buy a shitload of guns then kill everyone

After that kill yourself by shooting into your worthless empty head

>how fucking good can they get?

they're one of very few fruits or vegetables that have such a high fat content

easily digestible fat from plants is excellent if you lift

HAHAHA off by one faggot

also fuck off

t-that doesnt exist

does it?

GUACS ARE LITERAL GREEN SHIT THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EAT WITH SOME FUCKIN MEXICAN SANDWICH YOU FUCKING CUNT

I know you middle easterners have it rough. I wish it was less shitty there for you. I hope someone assassinates the Ayatollah soon since he's responsible for it all.

>The Hass Avocado is the most popular variety of avocado, accounting for 95% of global sales
>it was invented by Rudolph Hass, a Mail carrier from southern california

>After that kill yourself by shooting into your worthless empty head

haha my shits are worth more than several acres of that dump you live in, and the way that last sentence came out of you explains that you are more likely a native instead of a low intelligence serviceman

just chill and get with the guac man, only the wealthy can afford to be guac now

I imagine we will keep the illegals in California and force them to grow avocados

>vegetables that have big amounts of fat and freedom

very much liked by americans

no wonder