Which world language is the most primitive and/or limited?

Which world language is the most primitive and/or limited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Former linguistics student here. It would depend on how you define "primitive" or "limited". As far as being able to express information, all known human languages are pretty much equally capable.

bullshit my senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

>all known human languages are pretty much equally capable.

How is that possible when some languages have never been written and only spoken? The brain can only retain so much and surely parts of it are lost with time and certain abstract concepts become ill or undefined?

Taki Taki has only 340 words. Granted only 120,000 people worldwide speak it but you're telling me it's equally capable of expressing thoughts, ideas and concepts as the English language that contains around 250,000 words?

French, fuck Quebec.

Fuck you too, Toronto.

>Former Trump supporters here. It is hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let that man get the nuclear codes.

Quebec is the only part of Canada worth visiting.

Canada wouldn't exist without Toronto, we're the very essence of this country. Get fucked you retarded frog

Sounds like it's former because YOU FUCKING FAILED THE COURSE

>294280 ▶
>File: 1408829436409.jpg (893 KB, 3008x2000)
> (You)
>Canada wouldn't exist without Toronto, we're the very essence of this country. Get fucked you retarded frog
America here seems to think otherwise
get fucked, and when your city is in flame, KEEP FUCKING BLM WITH YOU!

Fuck off, he's clearly never visited. Quebec City is the epitome of trash. It's fucking bland, has no culture and seriously lacks diversity. Fucking boring shit place, like the rest of the province.

Lol Toronto wouldn't exist without Montreal you idiot, Montreal was one of Canada's most prominent trading cities during Canada's infancy.

Alberta and BC are way nicer than Quebec.

Ever see The Revenant, bitch? That's my backyard.

>being this salty

>tfw your language thread gets hijacked by a bunch of leafs arguing over which part of Canada is worse

>your province doesn't have a litteral Winter Moonman representing the Carnivals

also, We rebelled several times against the Trudeau and anglo canada,

when we pushed for french in your schools, you just spreaded your ass cheeks wide and got nutted deep by Quebecois Lumber cock.

And Montreal is the only redeemable city in your shit province filled with fake backwards frenchmen that speak an atrocious variation of French. It's no wonder people have the worst time in your dumpster of a province.

Even France thinks you're an abomination

Feels bad for you.

How about this wonder?

I know Korean and Japanese is hilariously simple. Instead of saying 'I know', or 'do you know?', you just say 'know', or 'know?' So much of it is left to implication via context.

French is just a break from math class in elementary school. No one outside of Quebec speaks a word of french.

this.

we should've wiped them out when we had the chance.

Words cannot describe how much I hate you

>fake
*sniff* Wrong
>backward french
Actually true, thanks to you, our french didn't evolve since The Conquest. So if we were to speak to Louis XVI Today or any of his lineage, we'd understand him better than french themselves.

>attrocious version.
French 1.50 is good, it's "Québecois"

>worst time
best sex though. Thanks "Les filles du Roy"
and food, thanks to those Oven operating jews in MTL.

Then vote us out, What do you have to lose?

oh yeah. just Pic related.

I can get that kind of stuff in the states. There's nothing here like Quebec City or Montreal though

Hail to you. Come back anytime. We're gonna flood our provincial parliament with Trumpists soon, Quebec loves satire and Irony enough for that.

That's out clay halfbreed

Ever heard of Ebonics?

Quebec City wins the thread. Spent a week out there and the French language and accents made my heart melt. Beautiful women and history, great food and great sex. Yeah I'll back the Frogs on this. Toronto feel free to get BLACKED

>miss quads by a digit
#notkekschoosenPeople
Yeah... well, Acadia and Labrador belongs to us too. so give us that, or we'll take 100% of Equalization for the next 15 years.

>Kokko. Kokoo kokko
>Koko kokkoko?
>Koko kokko

Quebec City is full of retarded and cultureless white trash. You have to be kidding me

>Canadian
>Not From Quebec
>Claiming any kind of culture at all
This thread was a mistake

We have a culture of immigration, retard.

Yeah I'm learning Japanese and that's my only disappointment in it but also i like it. I like how they can understand context and its straightforward, but also I like how you can use I, do, and, or, etc and so on.

I'm still on basics so i don't know much don't bash me.

I know about o or wo, which you don't pronounce the W, and shit. still a bit complicated even though its pretty simple and basic, just a lot of connecting understanding and memorization.

how about we just dump your charred corpses into the Atlantic ? :)

Will it come with marshmallows?

Somali

You apparently have a culture of collecting as many abhorrent losses as you can. You're good at it at least so you've got that going for you. BC is pretty but unfortunately for you Sir Leafs A Lot Quebec has a monopoly on all the "culture" in Canada. Whatever the fuck you've convinced yourself of is just mental gymnastics and you just got the bronze medal.

100% wrong. Most isolated hunter gatherer societies for example, don't have number systems that are even comparable to those of more advanced socities