Holland using tax payer money to make drug ads that target teens

>Holland literally creates a youtube channel called "druglabs" where they teach teens how to do drugs and tell them how cool they are
>they give those teens or young adults drugs, let them "test" it while they make funny comments, do jokes and tell people how good those drugs feel
>basically the government is giving those guys money to advertise drugs and how cool they are because (((they))) think it's a good investment for the country
Literally what? And everyone is supporting them and everything, really hard to find a comment against it.
And this is the fucking cocaine video.
The worst thing there is is that you can see that this video is targeted at people younger than 18.
youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RqtSmApBeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9-RFRnKI3q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

super degenerate. worst of all is the male cohost is friendzoned hard

isn't this an ethics violation?
can they be sued for this?
someone call a jew, they'll probably know

Dude, I don't even know, the worst thing is that this isn't some shit from antifa or some crazy jew organization, it's done by the fucking government, they are using tax payer money to fund this.

The government didnt create this channel, they do pay for it though
It shows the effects of popular drugs

Why? And how people even support something like this?

>hey kids, how would you like to do drugs on cam, get a youtube channel going and get paid for it?

Doesn't surprise me that they would agree to it.

I dont know why
I dont think people are very fond of it either. Just teach kids about drugs and the effects in high school, seems like a better plan to me.

I'm more disturbed by that awful sounding language. Wtf holland improve that.

Jews supporting something that will inevitably screw a country by making international trade more difficult.

Sounds about right. Well when there are increased taxes on imported goods from Holland so there is less trade, that's on the dumb fucks for supporting this.

And it absolutely will affect them. The money for drug searches and customs checks needs to come from somewhere.

>the ride never ends

>English subs using American flag
hahahaha how will england recover???

Do you think kids are better off being told in great detail how to use drugs rather than just knowing why they should avoid them altogether?

This channel isn't so bad. It doesn't encourage people to do drugs more than anything else, but it tells them what the risks are and ways to do it safely.

Education is a huge step towards preventing people from using drugs. Yeah, this isn't perfect because it doesn't discourage them and shows them in a positive light, but it also does much more to give people real information (including negative) about drugs. Learning about how marijuana can lead to you being a heroin addict in health class in highschool didn't do shit.

Occasional social drug use is fine, the problem is keeping it occasional and not letting it become habitual because that's fucking degenerate

China's comeback for the opium wars.

>the Netherlands
Ftfy

will they ever do heroin or meth?

Just for the fuck of it I looked up their amphetamine video since I'm prescribed for muh ADHD.

Yeah, everything they described is true. Kids getting paid by taxpayer dollars to do speed and many other drugs on cam.

HOLLAND YES!

This. People are going to do it en masse anyway may as well be informed of the risks.

GAS HOLLAND

>b-but it doesn't encourage people to use it

ive watched them, what proof do you have they are connected to the holland goverment/or a specific health group?

>there are people who still don't want Islam to win

This is insane. It shouldn't be legal.

They're using drugs that are illegal in the country, they're being given permission to use them for the purpose of the channel

See, at least we don't have this shit in Canada

This is part of ''spuiten en slikken'', a show that goes way back to 2005. The show always has been all about drugs and sex.

It's true though, it worked great for Eric Clapton until he went full MUH DEAD SON.

It is indeed funded indirectly by the government because it's a public broadcasting station. I'm not proud of it.

Do they show the reality? You know, the bit where the guy has to give head to the three Moroccans supplying him the drugs? Or the bit where the girl passes out and gets gangraped until she shits over one of the guys.

If this really is funded by EU taxpayers money I'll go over there myself and steal a truck.

This doesn't show the effects of anything. This just normalizes drug use.

The same country that had a crippling heroine problem that solved it through decriminalization and education? Get out of here we need to arrest more people to win the war on drugs, right?

My father's life was destroyed by cocaine. It took him years to get clean.

This isn't shit you should play with.

Jesus Christ

I know 3 friends that ruined their lives with coke, my best friend used to snort so much his fingers would go numb. This isn't fucking weed guys, yurope what the fuck are you doing

They call it FREEDOM. And you are complaining fucking nazi, that's who you are for progressive lefties.

Wow theres a 2cb episode. Thats my money maker.

all these fucking goyim itt. you're saying this teaches kids the dangerous effects of drugs yet this girl said doing the coke made her want to have sex. i can tell you exactly what young kids are thinking right now
>m-maybe if i get her high on coke she'll suck my wiener

Even it's about freedom, why is the Holland taxpayer forced to pay for an ad that is just going to make his country worse? Where is the freedom? I hate druggies so much.
Also, please feed me "offensive" terms to call drug users in english. I don't know anything other than druggie and pothead.

Look it up they had the highest heroine addiction rates in all of Europe and now it's among the lowest they solved it through education only you monkey if demonizing drugs would've worked the war on drugs would've been won

i doubt that. they probably just decriminalized it

I fucking hope, that shit will ruin that channel.

Heroine haven't been covered by the channel. Other than that, they have a low drug use when compared to the other European countries, but when you look at the percentage of drug users over time it has been going up lately. The jews saw that they didn't use enough drugs and decided to feed them drug propaganda as if they were something to stop drug use. Just look at this screencap .

How would they even be able to tell what their heroin rates are if no one is being arrested for it.

They have no way to track who is doing it anymore.

I'd fuck both of them.

Education was an important part, I myself have seen posters warning people of inferior quality heroine in Amsterdam

My sides are in fucking orbit!!!

4D chess, the channel is gay is fuck and the youth will realize this.
They wont want to be like these fags so they stay off drugs.

How do we know Americans have an opioid problem when the number of arrests made is very small?

It's like the Germanic nations of Europe are in a massive competition to see who can win the title of most degenerate nation on earth...

Holland has for a very long time now has been open to drugs, yet we don't have much more addicts on average than other countries

If everyone was a drug addict we wouldn't have a functioning society now would we. More people die getting shot in America than people die doing drugs here, so how about you stop raising psycho killers with all your crazy media and people.

What are you talking about? all drugs aside from weed are illegal here, we're just not so anal about drug users and try to help them instead of shunning them away from society

Our painkiller perscriptions per xyz people.

Why does Dutch sound so stupid? I can't stand listening to them. First time a white foreign language has actually annoyed me that much. Interesting.

Not only that Americans prescribe amphetamines and anti depressants to pre teen children

Amphetamines are illegal in Europe and pretty much anywhere else, you get thrown in prison for a long time in Japan. if anyone has a drug problem it's America, all your kids are drugged up by legal drugs

wtf

Please, take note that the population of America is way bigger than the one of Holland when trying to compare raw numbers, if your brain still can do so.

what the fucking fuck
Is this what my tax goes to? What the fuck

Most of the problems we have with drugs are caused by foreigners coming to Amsterdam and the southern cities for it.

Ah a country which consumes 80 percent of the legal opioids of the world that's not at addiction goyim, showing educational videos is the real crime, read the description thats how a civilised society should function

I was taking that into consideration, we had like 30 people die of heroin a few years back

For an extra fun video, they need to show the blond chick snorting heroin, overdosing, seizing, vomiting, choking and dying.

Seriously, that should be an episode.

Why not give the charming hosts super AIDS just to see what happens?

>anime girl pulling hair

it never stops

Why are they speaking Simish? Is this some sort of viral Sims 5 video? I am confuse.

western europe is retarded

>It is not the intention to encourage people to use drugs
Intended or not it normalizes drug use. If they really wanted to help people deal with the dangers of drugs they should teach their dumbass kids about the chemistry of the human body instead of showing how hip and cool taking inaccurate dosages of a dangerous substance are and only talking about the positive side-effects.

>Intended or not it normalizes drug use.
That's exactly what they want user. Make it normal so you people feel uncomfortable saying that using drugs is not virtuous. Then they can justify drug addiction and crime related to it as a normal social ill that everybody needs to help soothe instead of stamp out. Fucking marxists.

Where's the one where they cook up some nice pharma-quality trenbolona and send it to me?

Meanwhile, Geert Wilders still can't ride a bicycle in public
>muh 24/7 police protection

Nor can Geert Wilders have a beer with his friends
>pic related

Really this is from Holland? But there both white and arent shouting allahu akbar!

Has Geert won already?

youtube.com/watch?v=9-RFRnKI3q8

would keep in drug-induced sleep deprivation and sexually degrade over 3-4 days/10.

i hate this shit

What the fuck is this degeneracy?

Totally fucking insane. These people need to be straightened out. It isnt shit like this that got whites where they are.

As an ancap that video was pretty comfy desu, it shouldn't be done by the government though, maybe there could be a way for corporate sponsors to educate kids about how to use drugs

No, and there is evidence to show it does not work. Shit like DARE has been a big failure in USA.

The biggest problem is that they exaggerate the effects. This is a problem because children require explicit, non hyperbolic, education.

This is the cycle, they lie about the effects of weed. It's bad on a young brain, but it is the least addictive and the least harmful.

So a teenager will smoke weed, wake up fine, and then assume all the information in DARE is a lie and try the harder drugs. That's how weed becomes a gateway drug. Why do you think it does not affect people that wait until later in life to smoke? Because adults understand cause and effect, and that not all things are equal.

Both the yourube video and your suggestion are bad.

No. Why would anyone? That sounds evil. YOu might as well get someone hooked on meth and heroin and then say it is a better education. Fucking liberal.

You need hands on experience in suicide to know why its bad.

>attractive female
>beta numale

You didn't even have to tell me this was from yurop

Daily reminder that it isn't free if you had to ask for it

This girl is so fucking hot omg

i would proudly rape her to death

i will hate fuck and fuckface her until she explodes from cum

I want to enslave a european blonde blue eyed european qt after we invade europe

well yeah, DARE was trying too hard with the weed. You should say weed lowers memory and often leads to graduation failure and then go on and save the scare for the worse drugs like meth.

>government mandated videos on drugs are cool
Did any of you guys have friends as teenagers?

Trumps hate speech is a violation and you never see them target trumps videos for it

What is going on in that pic

literally nothing wrong with any of that you Brazilian piece of worthless shit OP

Based. They are doing it anyway so why not teach kids to do it more safely.

I'm all for harm reduction through education, but this should have been presented by a fucking doctor or nurse or scientist instead of giggly youths.

except it isn't. faggot. you have no mental cognition that matters. your life means nothing Brazilfaggot

Cant wait for israel to holocaust your ass.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this...

that's not how it works you chink

israel hates the holohoax

they need to hurry up and do heroin so kids are exposed to it and get hooked on opioids

this tho.

Nice arguments, retard. They are paid by the government, that is a fact you fucking jew