There's suddenly a war in the Middle East between the two biggest powers there:

There's suddenly a war in the Middle East between the two biggest powers there:
Iran and Saudia Arabia
Who do does Sup Forums side with?
No cheating, you have to pick one and you can't pick neither or decide to nuke them both

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=0WqbqwJczD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My mother is Persian and my father is Saudi Arabian. Haha. What a coincidence. Lol.

iran DESU

why does T B H get changed into desu?

Probably the Jews seeing how they are the ones who benefit from it.
So Saudi Arabia - it will also probably have more American support.
Who do I actually support, not from a strategic point view? Both sides, fuck Muslim nations

Persia > Saudi kikes

Then how come both Jews and Saudi Arabia got completely BTFO in Syria?

you dirty fucking commie, you do realise iran will be recieving russian support right?

Because stop using faceberg nigger abbreviations.

Whoever gives us ALL the oil

Iran by miles. Wahhabism is a blight upon the world.

The Jews hate Iran more than they hate Saudi Arabia, so the decision is pretty clear from an enemy-of-my-enemy perspective.

Whichever side fucks over the EU and the jews more.

Idk mate, they are both doing fine now because they are protected by the states.
What BTFOing are you talking about specifically?
How does it make me a commie? And yeah I know, still I just want to see dead shitskins and Islam should be wiped out.

This entirely depends on whether Russia gets involved with ground troops. If they don't, Saudi and allies will win.

>suddenly

It's already happening via proxy wars in Syria and Iraq.

>What BTFOing are you talking about specifically?
Last time I check Assad was still in power and their pipeline is not being build.

Oh, that. I'd say it's a merit of Assad, which is one of the few leaders of Arab countries I respect, seeing how Russia got into the conflict much later. I might be wrong though, I wasn't following the Syrian conflict too closely.
But in any case the Jews won once again, and although they could not topple Assad they have destabilized Syria enough for it to not be a threat for the next few years.
With the fact that America is also anti Iran and Russia will probably not go to war with America for Iran, still my bet is on the Saudis.

Well you can take nukes out of the equation anyway since SA wont use them and Iran's program is pretty much inferior in terms of tech and materials used.

Money wise SA has a slight upper hand in that they have plenty of immediate spendable income.

In terms of air, Iran might shine since the only experience SA pilots have is bombing shitholes

Iran has the upper hand in ground forces simply because the SA army is factually incompetent.

Iran

I defy your rules and say neither.

Now what?

iran easy

Islamic Monarchy>Islamic Republic

Saudis>Iranians

Iran, not only do they for the most part want to be left alone, but they have not fueled Islamic terrorism to the extent that Saudi Arabia has

>No cheating, you have to pick one and you can't pick neither or decide to nuke them both

I choose both.
But not nuking, and therefore not breaking your rules.

I egg each side on so it racks up more deaths, ultimately weakening both or even wiping one out completely and leaving the other near-defenseless.

>two biggest powers there
>Iran and Saudia Arabia

>Iran
>Islam

I am a persian living in Spain. There is nothing islamic about Iran. We hate islam there, we are not arabs, we are persians.

Actually, we hate arabs in Iran. We were the first indo-european aryans. Do not compare us with arab subhumans. I look white. My grandfather had blue eyes. Most of us come from european lineages. Check the genetic analysis of haplogroups.

>Kuwaiti

It is confirmed, war will come to Kuwait again.

that means both your parents were race traitors

nothing good can come out of their seed, you should be gassed

Iran, because the Saudis are major ISIS and Shillary supporters.

>Who do does Sup Forums side with?
Death.

I hope they wipe each other out so we can stop having to deal with either of them.

Die Kabab

t. Correct The Record (TM)

Iran EZ

IRAN OBVIOUSLY
Beside their shitty sharia state, Iranians are the most based bros of middle east

Why do American always wish death to all fucking countries ?

Persia? Find me Persia on a modern map. You are a fucking dirty Iranian. You don't hear Turks saying they are Ottoman.

>There is nothing islamic about Iran. We hate islam there,

what make you think Iran hasn't help to spread terrorism?

Iran. Nuke Saudis.

>Implying Persians didn't take Arab slave girls for their own and mix with them with reckless abandon.
>Implying Persian whores don't prostitute themselves to Saudi towelhead sand niggers.

Silly kebab.

Because most terroristas want to nuke Iran too.

I'll go with Iran, because Saudi Arabia did 9/11 and they support Hillary and ISIS

shut up retard

persians are bro-tier. we're both in the same situation, crypto ar*bs posing as turks/persians. don't worry persianbro, we will both return to glory

desu

Iran

My family is "Turkish" but I identify as a Ossetian/Alan/Descendent of those Indo-euro aryan that are Iranians.

Yes they are white people and Euros think they are shit but they aint, we wuz the whites ok ?

Iran.

At least they don't enforce Shariah Law to the extent that SA does.

>headscarf is mandatory
>fags gets hanged on public

they are shitter when it comes to isl*m by far.

Although I loath the clerics of Qom, the house of Saud is fucking cancer. Iran..

The Saudi goat fuckers would get the ax.

iran

Iran, Saudi Arabia has the ugliest fucking flag.

Shut up orospu, it's only the fault of the Ameribraps if they are in that state. The iranian scarf is not even something real

I hate brown turks errhhhh, so many Erdobois sucking AKP dick

>hate islam
>you are pro erdoğan because you don't suck iran dick
>The iranian scarf is not even something real
lol

iran is way more mudshit than turkey. fuck off back to your country

your cherry picked pictures are very cherrypicked

fuck off reza

Pic related is Turkey 2017.
I have family in Karamursel and in just 5 years the city went from maybe 10% scarf to nearly 99%.
Suck a dick, Erdgoshit is the cancer of Turkey and those who support AKP or Güllen are cucks who love getting brainwashed.

I see the turkish news every fucking day when my parents look at it, how can people be so fucking oblivious about the fucking corrupted media ?

Iran because fuck the Saudis.

and I don't hate islam, i'm muslim.
But I do hate fucking people who take Islam as doctrine and want everybody to be like them.
That's what Erdoshit is doing.

>MUH GULLEN HES BEHIND EVERYTHIN

If Erdoshit ever try to fuck Atatürk republic I will come back and fight every towel shithead

> Karamursel

a shithole but still better than iran.

>he still believes i like erdoğan in slightest just because i agreed with his retarded opinion.
>diaspora reading comprehension

iran is a complete shithole when its being compared to turkey. go back to selling döner, you cant even understand what i wrote.

>Pic related is Turkey 2017.
the place that i live right now got like 80% no headscarf 20%headscarf ratio. also your pic related is still better than iran.

>because i disagreed*

>Constant suicide bombings
>A failed coup
>Terrorist acts from both Muslims and Kurds
>Roaches
>Somehow better than Iran

>But I do hate fucking people who take Islam as doctrine and want everybody to be like them.

Like the Iranians?

Clearly Iran. Fuck the Saudis

i'd prefer all of those in comparison to mudslimic revolution. and turkey is way better than iran, comparing it shows how retarded you are by itself.

Iran. Would love to see Saudi Kangz wiped from the face of the earth with every weapon available. Unlimited bloodbath bros.

Iran

>diaspora trash thinks it's opinion matters

how cute

you just stay in gayrope and we will do what needs to be done. your family is probably from some forgotten backwards village where men piss into women to get them pregnant and were sold as slave labor to gayrope back in 60s

Pol sucks putin dick big time so iran ofc.

Certainly Iran

incestous kebap, cut me a döner, now

I did understand what you wrote but you konw pic related is UTTER bullshit.
Also i'm no eastern-turkish diaspora kebaB/döner seller sons, i'm fucken Cerkez and don't assimilate with diaspora Turks.

Iran is a shithole because of the GOV and the same thing is happening in Turkey with Erdoshit

Oh yeah I see every year what the turkish youth does, fucking nothing you all fear the Gov and can't fucking organize a real party that can win against AKP.

Iran. Very tired of Sunnis bouncing up and down and holding severed heads like barbarians. It's time for the civilized Shi'a to cull the great engine of evil.

forgot pic

>you have to pick one
why?

>you can't pick neither
why?

>decide to nuke them both
why?

fuck all of them. let them blow each other up. if they try to fuck with us, blow them up ourselves. fuck mudshits, and fuck you too

Lmao reverse image searching that brings up

>five pillars of Islam

Can't make this shit up.

It's a fucking islamic republic, genetics or anything else gets thrown out the window because islamic law is imposed

Iran, since Persians actually have a culture. Not the kind of identity Laurence of Arabia had to give to the sandniggers

>There is nothing islamic about Iran

>let me tell you about your country and it's neighbor from france

iran is konya the country. that's it. now share your diaspora guilt in somewhere else, im not interested.

It's Islamic republic only because of Ameribraps

Next time try to get a hold of your autist brother and don't let him fuck up another country

iran

>Be roach
>Die in suicide bombing

you idiot are so blinded by your state propaganda
he's probably more arian than you nigger

Nice 2007 poll

Also, 62% of not the only source could also mean people who took the poll didn't want to get fucking locked in a cell for talking shit.

Don't listen to me if you want, it's always the same with the turkish youth, loud mouth / no action

saudi and israel are the same thing

Pretty much,. Bring back the Zoroastrian religion pls

would side with them both and pray that they destroy each other.

>Nice 2007 poll
>let me tell you about your country, with not even using any data
pic related is last year's. still waaay better than ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of iran

>Don't listen to me if you want, it's always the same with the turkish youth, loud mouth / no action
>t. keyboard warrior diaspora

oh just end yourself

i'd better be dead instead of living in a sharia state

In what way it's better than iran, cutting döner?

Iran hands down

Iran. We're going to bring back the Shah and Make Iran Great Again. Also conquer uppity desert rats and take their oil money.

Iran, not even a fucking contest.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Some of you may not know but the word Iran has roots in the word Aryan.

Question moot?

iran. fuck the saudis, they deserve the worst death

youtube.com/watch?v=0WqbqwJczD8

>thread about Saudi Arabia and Iran
>Sudden roach infestation

Iran has funded the Shit out of the Kurds and Hezbollah although Hezbollah isn't exactly on the same magnitude of terrorism as the Kurds.