How redpilled is Dylan Roof? Was he right? Was he left? Also;MAGA

How redpilled is Dylan Roof? Was he right? Was he left? Also;MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

ssristories.org/what-drugs-was-dylann-roof-on-suboxone-a-powerful-narcotic-found-on-charleston-shooter-in-february-arrest/
varight.com/news/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-
infowars.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU 'mean John Christian graas?

He was a fucking moron, if he wanted to take out niggers so bad he should've just moved to an inner-city with a pistol and baited himself to get attacked by nigger thugs only to shoot them in self defense, Death Wish style. Shooting up a church even with a bunch of niggers in it is autistic.

totally beta

legitimate subhuman with an IQ of ~80. not an arbiter of any sort of movement

Austistic but funny. He did it for the lulz. /ourgoy/

>triggered cucks

muh goy

he was a coward who killed defenceless old women

if I were him I would have taken an AR and several drum mags into the dirtiest black neighbourhood and cleaned the place out

he should of at least killed people that deserved it
wow so edgy

You don't understand what his intent was. He literally stated why he did what he did in his manifesto and verbally.

He killed church going folks because he wanted the black community to feel how he did when niggers killed good white christians and the media completely ignored it but then went ballistic over scumbags like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. He also wanted to accelerate a race war so he picked the most sensitive target he could think of that would cause the most outrage.

t. someone that took 2 seconds to look into it

He wasn't redpilled at all. He was on SSRI like every other mass shooter in this country. He was on the good MK Ultra elixir that is at the scene of every fucking crime. If he wasn't on SSRI he'd be an online shit poster for the rest of his bieber cut life.

Fucking retards.

This kills the thread. We were just having lulz bro. Do a daps and go use 10 nigger vernaculars (based, nigga, dat, etc) in 5 different threads

Fuck that faggot.

He was right, but he was a fucking idiot. It is fun to make jokes out of him.

He utterly failed to stat a race war.

His goal was to enrage blacks to strike black creating a domino effect. But his mememetic magic was too weak.

>John Christian graas
delet this goyim

Wasn't redpilled at all.

He was the type of hick that probably regularly posted on websites like chimpmania

He said Jews were white

>le jews xD
>le SSRIs xD

remind me why I still post here?

Yes, he was redpilled on niggers but his methods were unorthodox. Our methods involve infographics and voting against forced integration.

Roof targeted the innocent because it was heinous.

He wanted blacks to fight back in revenge killings.

we saw a huge increase in anti-whiteness after this lil fuckhead did what he did.

But it may have been that increase in anti-whiteness that caused moderates to vote against the liberals.

This lil coconut head may have unintentionally gotten Trump elected

Sup Forums personified. 18-30 neo-Nazi male who spends all his time in internet echo chambers, and takes what he's learned there into the real world.

If you think there's zero connection to SSRI and mass murders in this country then you should stop posting here.

They give SSRI to people who are '' at risk '' who would never do shit like this in the first place then use them as test subjects and play things.

Highly doubtful.

Roof was inconsequential. Everyone agreed what he did was wrong white or black and that agreement evaporated tensions.

It is shit like Eric Garner and Mike Brown where police and blacks have major disagreements about a wrongful death.

If Roof remained on the run and struck multiple times it would be different, but the moment he was caught his influence evaporated since nobody was on Roof's side.

He took advantage of and killed innocent people. There is a HUGE difference between mothers and colored folk. Those good people were not niggers.

Niggers not mothers lmaoo

he kills niggers and doesn't afraid of anything
plus he gets free burger king

thanks, really made me think

he should've killed as many young black niggers in their prime instead of old black niggers cause it's not really helping unless you take actively reproducing niggers out of the gene pool xd

he was a dumb fuck that started alot of shit , i am glad he got death ,,, i am white / male from the south , he doesnt represent me ,, eveyone has a right to life and he didnt have a right to kill anyone ,

SSRI

Adam Lanza

SSRI

Dylann Roof

SSRI

Eric Harris / Dylan Klebold - Columbine High School.

SSRI.

Virginia Tech Shooter

Kip Kinkel

SSRI

Jason Hoffman

SSRI

James Holmes.

SSRI
Cory Baadsgaard

*unless they're niggers

>shooting christians at a fucking church

This did nothing but give libtards more ammo and I hope this faggot gets ass raped till death.

wow being 12 and edgy must be so cool

I think he was a fool. Poor kid should've just ignored that shit and lived his life. Now he's going to spend the rest of his days behind bars untill he gets put down like a dog.

I really don't care desu. It was a little payback for the lee boyd malvo shootings in my book, even though Dylan wasn't old enough to remember that shit. 2 queer muslim niggers murdered 16 innocent whites across the entire nation and it was quickly forgotten.

He was redpilled and a race realist who took things too far.

But was stupid for shooting up a church as opposed to a crime ridden ghetto.

Was he right? Sort of. Bad target but he still sacrificed himself for the greater good of his people so he is a hero

He wasn't on an SSRI

No the niggers and Jews stole his future he did the only thing he had left

This is spam.

yes.
niggers should be kept in cages far away from humans, if we keep them alive at all.

He was.

ssristories.org/what-drugs-was-dylann-roof-on-suboxone-a-powerful-narcotic-found-on-charleston-shooter-in-february-arrest/

varight.com/news/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-
outbursts-like-many-other-mass-shootings/

infowars.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts/

Why the fuck are you using commas like that?

I just wonder why he did pick the church with elderly people instead of a Kindergarten which would have had a bigger impact, both demographically and emotionally speaking.

>i'm a white male from the south
Asked and answered.

LOL, what a retarded fucktard. He has probably already been raped.