Meme War Memorabilia General /mwmg/ - THEY'RE ARRIVING EDITION

Where did you serve in this war? What grade memes were used in your blitzes and assaults? What unit bears your post ID in it's roster? Do you even have proof of your service?

Welcome to challenge coin, patch, and other meme war paraphernalia general.

>What are challenge coins?
Coins are a token commemorating victory, operations completed, and identifies your service to your division or squadron. Give them as gifts, keep them as mementos, flip in case of indecision, hoard as memetic bullion in case of meme market collapse, or simply show them off on your desk.

>What is this thread for?
Shitposting squads have had patches for a long time. This recent success is so great that it deserves commemoration. Show off your coins, suggest designs, whatever, it’s a general!

>Where do I get them?
pastebin.com/Azxc4YaA

>These are literally pog slammers
As if that were either an argument, or a bad thing.

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ffFBdWBp0NEWhere did you serve in this war? What grade memes were used in your blitzes and assaults? What unit bears your post ID in it's roster? Do you even have proof of your service?

Welcome to challenge coin, patch, and other meme war paraphernalia general.

>What are challenge coins?
Coins are a token commemorating victory, operations completed, and identifies your service to your division or squadron. Give them as gifts, keep them as mementos, flip in case of indecision, hoard as memetic bullion in case of meme market collapse, or simply show them off on your desk.

>What is this thread for?
Shitposting squads have had patches for a long time. This recent success is so great that it deserves commemoration. Show off your coins, suggest designs, whatever, it’s a general!

>Where do I get them?
pastebin.com/Azxc4YaA

>These are literally pog slammers
As if that were either an argument, or a bad thing.

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ffFBdWBp0NE

Maybe I should call it "Get a keybpard that doesn't fuck up repeatedly pasting from a word-doc" edition

I already have the only coin I need.

Purchase a self serve ad if you're going to try selling your shit

Noice.

But I'll get one of here too to help an user out. I have the money to waste. Plus, I'll have these hang out with the rest of my challenge coins.

G L O R I O U S

I've tried repeatedly, but they never contact me back.
Also, this is less about selling things, and more about making things or showing of your memorabilia. if you know any suppliers I'd gladly add them to the list. .

when are you gunna sell the meme wars one again?

:^) Should have gotten then when you could have.

I have 4

Never making the originals again. The originals are the originals.

Might make a similar second edition though. The design is dank.

Where do you get the coins made?

I was thinking of making 5 for me and the OP's of the trump gens on my cnc

Purchased

I really wanted one of the originals to put with my real challenge coins, and now they're gone forever. I didn't realize I could just buy one.

Gotta get one of these next paycheck, though. Thanks for the head up OP.

welp I wanted one but they're not shipped to my country because I'm literally behind a BIG WALL

Aside from wanting the originals, what do people think would good for the next run? I'm thinking along the lines of pic related.

What about the other side?

Did my part at the inauguration

Shadilay, brothers

i feel genuinely worried youre fucking with me and are gonna steal my details. Can i trust you?

Holy shit I feel so fucking great about this

No idea. Suggestions? (I may have a super special custom home-brew pepe in the works for it)

If it helps I don't have an LLC yet so you'll have my name too.

Also why the fuck would I do something like that? I love this place.

Yes goy, send us your information.

i would buy one if i wasn't a poorfag

Just ordered the inauguration coin

How many of these ones did you make?

i did a similar thing here before and someone brought a laptop with my card details... makes you nervous you know

Look, just give me a way to buy each and everyone that you had printed. I'm a collector of memes good sir and a veteran of over 9000 memetic assaults

wait is that your actual address?

He hasn't used my payment details yet. Go buy a coin so you don't regret it later

I unfortunately don't have much imagination or artistic talent. Maybe something to do with a wall?

i wen ahead and did it, ive got faith in you OP

Checked. Also, even though this guy isn't patch-user, I ordered some memorabilia from him and so far my bank account hasn't been emptied and I haven't been stalked.

Anons that are willing to go through the lengths to bring us this swag are the only anons I'd trust.

Plus all credit cards offer fraud protection so go for it.

also OP how long are you expecting them to take in terms of delivery? Im a britbong so i get that it might take a couple of weeks

Just ordered one, but let me show you my pepe pin

expect it to never show up and instead gchq shows up and beats your ass for spending british pounds on russian agitprop

Use PayPal if you're scared too

where 2 cop?

I don't actually get any payment info- squarespace just does it for me.

HAHAHA I MEAN NO OF COURSE NOT
(pls to not dox me user, I wouldn't do it to you, I'm just in it for the memes)

etsy

I took a leap of faith user, pls don't steal my wagecuck slave money, I'm trying to get an apartment.

I used paypal, tho, so I should be safe, I think. Can't wait for it to arrive, I wanted some merch with the Lions Guard logo on it.

I heard etsy was banning all pepe merchandise saying it violated their terms of service for promoting hate speech

Got mine yesterday. Thanks, bud.

Oh snap

How do you make them?

Do you mill them and colour them in with enamel or something?

user I have faith in you. Plz don't Jew.

shit i would have loved to get my hands on that meme war challenge. hats off to those who possess them.

Would you sell one?

Make an Oathbreaker one, maybe the eagle/falcon one.
But it has to be blue and green.

I will post a pic of my nose if it helps, user.

They seem to take like 3 days in the US, no idea on international. All the original coins have arrived and we're less than a month away from those, sooooo... less than a month?

Go visit the guys in the patch thread.
I actually just ordered a bunch from them. They're awesome. Shout out to Ai, Woodpatch, and NEET.

OP you are doing Kek's work
god bless, you weaponized autist

>be world war 2 veteran
>remember how i lost best friend on dday while storming the beach
>remember seeing my co get torn to shreds by gunfire
>still have flashbacks
>decide to go on a walk with therapy dog
>while i'm walking, notice young man with a frog on it, it kind of looks like the pin i received for my service
>ask him about it
>"I, uh, I posted on an anonymous imageboard."
>kick his ass

Probably the most autistic thing I've seen on this board. Daily reminder that you are part of the cancer ruining this board if you:
>became a regular of this board during or after the zim zam case
>justify yourself with a green cartoon frog

I'm stationed in japan right now, deployed, and love my Meme War memorabilia. If I saw an autistic wearing a pepe pin, I'd say Shadilay.
I've been here on Sup Forums since habeeb it. Pol is best board.

Itty bitty baby?

Only true veterans belong here.

What number you niggers. 91 reporting

Twinky house!
>because I know some autistic will be triggered by it being out of order.
I can't really display those if I had them though. I wouldn't get them in the first place.

228 over here.

>I can't really display those if I had them though. I wouldn't get them in the first place.
It's just making fun of what they called us the whole election.
My dad fought in ww2,I feel I have the right to make fun of Nazi's.

>pog slammers
>pog
holy shit my childhood

I want a maga lion pin

Where do you get patches?

74 reporting in

Holy shit shadilay brother. Not many ancientfags left here, most moved to full pol.
What're you doing in nippon? Chilling in Okinawa base and getting the best fuckin noodles in the world, I assume.

Will the kektopus ever come back in stock?

Similar coin in the works.
Couple weeks, probably.

How often will there be new coins? I've got a thing for collecting things and I need something new to collect

Wrong

Depends on how fast each coin sells out. I'll make a new line once I get ROI from the first

fuck it's tempting, I don't get paid til next week how many are left OP?

About to buy 2 of current offering, what shipper do you use? I live in the mountains so usps is usually a bitch

That's fair enough, just out of interest how many coins do you have left?

There will probably be some still in stock by then. Not many, but I'd be surprised if I sold out.

About 120 left.

USPS. :<

Fuck etsy.

I'll just bookmark the page and wait a bit then

Fich mich

Actually, I'm on the mainland. I did my time on Oki though years ago. It's alright here, but I'm tired of it. I work with the navy now and I just want to go back with the marines. Especially now that our emperor is in charge. Just trying to save up money so I can buy land back in the states. Looking to buy in oregon.