Be dating a girl for 9 months

>be dating a girl for 9 months

>look at her email

>hundreds of texts with old guy friend talking about how she doesn't enjoy having sex anymore and that she is getting sick of me

>also find out that the guy is gay

What do Sup Forums?

hate fuck her then dump her

Fuck her sister, or friend if no sister.

Start making friends with her friends

take her on a "fun trip" then ditch her somewhere far from home and cut your losses. Don't sweat it OP

welcome to life, everyone will try to cheer you up but if we look at history of mankind and all species 75% of people are sad and shitty and left overs.. only a small percentage are really happy

Brutally fuck her asshole and mouth, then dump her.

Since you said "Sup Forums", I assume you wanted a Sup Forums response?

Make her break a switch off the spruce tree out back.

Tan her hide.

See if she comes back around.

Start using an outlandish persona in the bedroom, like wear a Trump mask and a suit and just start treating her like Sasha Grey

> she doesn't enjoy having sex anymore

git gud

become a cuck

oh this is an easy one. You break up with her saying you don't really enjoy sex with her anymore and that you're getting bored with her.

For starters, stop dating 9 year old girls.

Dump her, try to move on...be on guard in the future if you decide you want to deal with another female. You're wasting time and energy with this person.

Dump her, say it's not working out and you want to better yourself for someone else. Start going to the gym 3-4 times per week, she will be sucking your dick eagerly in 6 months.

I'd leave you just on fact that you somehow accessed my email. At least she was discussing the matter with her gay friend and considering her options instead of straight up taking a bbc.

Hatefuck her and dump her afterwards

This. But make sure you do it after fucking her

dump

So what if he's "gay"? He has probably fucked her, dude

PREEMPTIVE STRIKE

>this

There is no happy ending for most people.

This

You make him

get those vibrators you wrap around your dick

Get her in bed, poop on her face and piss on her as well, beat her down and break her computer and phone, fucking cripple her with no mercy.

Then ask if the sex life has gotten more exciting. Before you sand her face off.

t. 60 year old Greta and her 4 cats.

Why is that even a big deal, anyway? My wife can check my email all she wants, I have nothing to hide.

What is it that you women are hiding that it's so fucked up that even your SO can't look at

>animal that thinks sex is for fun instead of procreation

>the sex with my mate isn't euphoric anymore, after a couple years, and we havent had kids, time to break up lol - again and again and again

Fuck the gay friend, you have to reestablish dominance

>Sup Forums
Is everyone on Sup Forums so autistic?

Dump her. Preemptively strike. It works every single time. Don't let the relationship fall to shit and have her dump you.

You'll feel less bad, she'll remember as an alpha that was too good for her instead of as a beta she broke up with. Do it. Now.

>dating
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

There's a difference between letting your wife access your info and some person you've been "dating" for 9 months do the same; there's a boundary of trust and respect that can only be established with time and that has been violated.

Start ignoring her more. Ignoring women makes them want you more for some reason

don't sweat it. all bitches do this. it has nothing to do with you. she's baiting some guy along to see what she can get and use him as an emotional tampon.

she moves on to another guy expect her to do the same with you.

what do? be honest with yourself. is she worth keeping? probably not.

me? id make her my fucktoy make sure she understands that. when i got sick of her or think I found better I'd move her on down the road.

take control of your timeline

Be a fucking alpha, make her change her mind with a nice dinner, some flowers and then a billion pussy destroying orgasms.

Do this OP

There's a difference between letting your wife access your info and some person you've been "dating" for 9 months do the same; there's a boundary of trust and respect that can only be established with time and that has been violated.

fuck her one more time and when you're about to nut yell out "I know you hate this" and from that point on never stop making fun of her for having sex she doesn't enjoy

>Then ask if the sex life has gotten more exciting.
kek

>Find out who the gay guy is
>hunt him down in a gay nightclub dressed in disguise
>hate fuck him
>fall in love with him and profess your jealousy over the emails
>marry him
>live in blowjob heaven with disposable income
>divorce in 6 months time because you found each other boring and neither was famous enough to keep the marriage fresh and cool
>sell yourself out for blowjobs in gay nightclub toilets due to hornyness and loneliness
>because gay old chads third favourite ass slut
>end up with hiv
>find ex girlfriend turning up at hospital when it byou have aids 5 months later
>she tells you you look so gaunt and then gets a text off her new chad that makes her smile in front of you
>you can no longer control your bowel moments and proceed to shit yourself
>shes horrified
>you die a month latet

Cos your a fag boiiîï

Go back to Sup Forums would be a good start you larping fag.

Get her pregnant, see it through till birth, and leave her.

Also SAGE you faggots

haha this is great. Do it!!!!!!!

And with good reason, as OP came to find. His SO would rather talk to a gag about her problems than directly with OP, so that faghag can get bent. Fuck her.

Just fugg dat puss til it bleeds muhfugga. 100

You sound like a cucked man. There is no expectation of privacy in a relationship. You should be able to read your girlfriends texts and emails. Why would she care unless she is talking to jamal?

make sure you cum on her face unexpectedly right before you tell her

Ask the gay dude to join you in the bedroom.

Cum in her panties and her to wear them all day.

next time you have sex with her, flip her over then jam it in her pooper.

Choke her during sex. She's gonna like the way you fuck; I guarantee it.

So eerie yet thought provoking

Why are you reading her e-mail?

>implying OP is black

this is not Sup Forums, so my advice is to watch the greatest story never told

this man