Calexit begins

>California bans state travel to Kansas

Never been so proud to be a Kansan.

kansas.com/news/politics-government/article128717554.html

You should be.

isn't that a violation of interstate commerce?

The horrible proportions of that US really pisses me off. The faggot who drew it probably thinks Cuckifornia is some superior state of intellectuals. Take a fucking geography class asshole.

What makes Cali believe Trump will assfuck Mexico with tariffs but not with them? What makes Cali think it will be safe from the already staggering Chinese influence there?

As much as I wish California would fuck off, it's next to impossible.
There's only 2 ways to succeed: Majority vote from the entire nation or win a War of independance.
we can take winning a War off the table. California has no chance at beating a nuclear world power like the US.
the only logical way is to get a majority of states to agree to let it leave, which also isn't likely to happen either.

PA is the only based one

I'm proud, Indiana.

And wtf "travel through time"

>Louisiana
>How do I learn french
>mfw there are people in louisiana that didnt learn from their grandparents

>Calexit
>California either starves to death or goes bankrupt importing food

Wisconsin LMAO

>Calexit begins
"""no"""

>Not Rhode Island
I'm from Lebanon County, PA, but come on.

Wisconsin..... WHAT?

>learn french
Ils devraient déjà parler français

really? CA is the 8th biggest economy in the World...gave you sperglords every fucking thing you have....

but somehow
>kansas

you people are really stupid fucks.

>wisconsin

>become an astronaut

Jesus christ Montana what's going on over there?

First Trump now this

>flyover states think CALI is the welfare baby

>Arizona
>How do I learn English?

Yep, checks out.

go ahead and let California leave the union, hell let any liberal faggot infested state leave the union.

How long do you think they will survive though?

Niggers

Go ahead and leave the union, then get curb stomped as you rejoin the fed battle after battle

Cali is a consumer state. Not a producer state. Consumer states pay producer states to produce things they consume.

good i hope they take Washington and Oregon with them

They're already moaning in terror over the prospect of losing all of their Federal funding because they love illegals so much - how could they possibly survive as their own country?

Fuck it let them go, fault will blow in a few years anyway.

>california succeeds from the u.s.
>no more water being pumped into their state
>everyone dies from dehydration and nature takes its course on the land

Do the liberals even live in reality?

Pretty long considering that they are one of the few states that give more to the country than they receive.

You will never be rid of us.

Fuck you leeches though. Our economy and cultural output literally keeps America afloat. We have most of the intellectuals here, and surprise surprise they are all liberal.

You would be nothing without us, a literal joke. Suck on our fucking bear dick you ungrateful rednecks. Enjoy your racist tangerine, no one will give 2 shits about you after we leave.

Also
> implying anyone would stop us.

The e.u. will back us and Mexico and Canada will back us to form a greater NA union.

>Majority vote from the entire nation
That's a fucktarded idea. The whole thing is a fucktarded idea. If illegal spics can vote in a presidential election, what makes you think they won't vote "no" in a shitty little referendum. I wish both Sup Forums and these lefties would realize that Brexit and Trump are two entirely different ball games than an entire state, rightful US clay, leaving the US. There are so many resources and so many military bases in CA, there is no way in shit Trump or anyone in congress is just going to easily let them go.

Face reality, all of you: Calexit is but a fantasy. And OP's post doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it.

> use Google

Get your shit together

>mfw born on the border of Missouri and Arkansas and actually wish I could travel through time to find good people

>Wisky
>Mass
>New Mexico
Get your shit together.

>Indiana
well done!
>Tennessee
wtf
>Colorado
fucking stoners
>Arizona and New Mexico
lul

California might just get a GTFO from the rest of us if they don't knock their shit off.

Seriously. Hope they get their shit sorted out, for the sake of those poor souls who are sane and live there. Do you really think all those companies will stay?

Saying "consumer" and "producer" several times doesn't make numbers disappear.

California gives more to the Union than most other states.

And WTF South Carolina?! You get eight times as much as you give!

calexit by controlled nuclear detonation on san andreas fault

Illinois cracked me up. All those Chicago slave descendants trying to figure out who they are.

>Cali is a consumer state

are you ignorant to just trolling?

Biggest Ag producer
Biggest Manufacturing
Biggest tech
Biggest entertainment

try reality.

no shit it's not going to happen.
California will forever be tied to the United States. Same goes for Hawaii, Texas, and every other Union State.

This has been said since the 60's and it's Kindergarten-tier knowledge that no one can predict quakes, let alone big quakes. So sick of this fucktarded meme too.

Otisburg?

If you fuckers end up meme-ing Calexit into reality than I will finally accept that Kek is real... maybe not an actual god but like, an angel or something.

Are you female?

> The dilapidated city of Wisconsin

California leaving the union is even less likely than the state of Jefferson seceding from California.

at least theyll be able to assfuck eachother in peace

PLEASE KEKFORNIA BECOME YOUR OWN NATION

that way shitskins and degenrates can live there in their shitty sanctuaries and we can watch their state crumble to dust. it would be the ultimate red pill for the left when they see that their stupid moron vies down work at all.

>California gives more to the Union than most other states.
maybe they should stop considering how broke they are

Checked. A good start.

Nuclear weapons would never happen in a civil war.

I think a lot of people underestimate the 'global image' aspect of geopolitics and it's influence in a countries economy.

The most the US can realistically do without tarnishing it's image/authority on the geopolitical scale is make the process of state emancipation as terrible as possible. It would be a judicial war of legislation.
Anything beyond that (riots, DHS, 'war game behaviour') would be seen as a massive weakness to our country and could easily be exploited by foreign entities.

*views

*cuck

>WTF SC
SC is trash. It's why Roof was so angry.

What's wrong with New Jersey's?

>calexit happens
>USA goes red for the next century
lel, I hope it happens.

>new york
>now do i build a computer

Wtf I love pa more now

who the fuck are you and what do you know?

wow i can say cuck but i cant say cuck-fornia

fucking gay ass faggot Sup Forums. god damn faggots.

Checked back at you

>Oklahoma
>Stop Drinking

Sad, but true.

No shit? Because producer states get farming subsidies to feed California you dumb nigger.

>Can't feed themselves
You pretend like those industries are totally unique to california and cannot be moved from california otherwise they fail. Hint: They wouldn't. Any state can set-up a factory, not every state can set-up successful farms.

Bons numéros

We use to talk. Weird, right?

tfw live in KS right near state line bordering MO. /comfy/

> Be TN
> Needing to use google to know how to bury someone innawoods.

What is this shit.

Welp, you admitted it

Now you gotta post tits, honeybuns

the only solution is for California to become an organized, unincorporated territory of the US. Think more like NMI than Puerto Rico.

Ideally this would include a provision to let California set its own immigration policy. Big Tech would get behind this since they can't get enough H1Bs. This could also be used as leverage to strip Californians of US Citizenship, demoting them to US Nationals instead. Then we could toughen the immigration process for US Nationals in order to prevent Californians from continuing to flee their sinking ship and shitting up everywhere else.

>florida
>north dakota

I didn't realize how many unhappy mormons there were out in utah, too...

Once the illegal aliens fuck out of there the state will turn more red, at least in parts.

>Mexico
>greater NA union

Choose one.

>meme-ing
And then there's this cuck, who thought some Chinese checkers discussion forum "willed" the election results. I can't take the autism from this website sometimes.

remind me what REAL, in terms of resources, California has.

>Utah
>California
Huh

DONT MAKE FUN OF MUH STATE

Is it true that Oklahoma a shit or is that just bantz?

Surprise surprise, the news article title was sensationalist. Travel to kansas is not actually banned, california is just stopping all stated funded travel.

This is getting interesting.

KANSAS WINS! We have won!

Fellow Kansasbros unite! Wichita Here.

I'm very surprised that Illinois beats anyone else.
>most taxed
>top 5 highest debt, both total and per capita
>we still can't repair a goddamn road
I'll bet that there's a law buried somewhere that directs all tax dollars to Michael Madigan's pockets.

Pipe down flyover factory worker

>California
>in need of other peoples food
California produces plenty of food, user. And their climate is such that they can grow more profitable crops than simply corn.

Is it possible for a State do downgrade itself?
Nothing that can sustain population for too long. at least, not after Jefferson leaves.

You would think these "exit"fags would have learned their lesson after Texit flopped, twice.

what does that even mean? CA is the largest producer in the country...

is it wrong that i get off to slut shaming

That's because California is so poor they can barely keep the lights on.

>GA
There is nothing to do here okay?

this must happen. california will go to liberal hell, or be annex by mexico, while we build the wall ten feet higher around california.

dont tell them about the electoral college outcome though.

Where you plan on getting water from?

>Silicon Valley

Wait a minute, when the government doesn't fund something nobody can get access to it! This is what the Left has told me about every fucking service imaginable.

I can't wait for tanks to be rolling through San Diego after we have finished Mattis' march to the sea to punish secessionist traitors like you.

digits of truth, I think I know who you are. small Sup Forums
I didn't admit shit bby :^)

Nigs swarm the place, did you think theyd pass down any sort of proper language at all?

>wv

kek

Fucking Illinois. We are stupid as fuck here/

>how do I move out of Florida
I wish this applied to the spics

Kansans BTFO