HURR DURR I'M A SCIENTIST WHO VOTED FOR HILLARY AND THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK I INVENTED IS CLOSERS TO MIDNIGHT BECAUSE OF...

HURR DURR I'M A SCIENTIST WHO VOTED FOR HILLARY AND THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK I INVENTED IS CLOSERS TO MIDNIGHT BECAUSE OF TRUMP!! HURR DURR!!!

This is another liberal scare tactic...

cnn.com/2017/01/26/world/doomsday-clock-2017/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVFM29Oxoh8
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
breitbart.com/video/2016/03/29/trump-i-hate-proliferation-but-it-would-be-better-if-japan-saudi-arabia-and-south-korea-had-nuclear-weapons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look Jewish

>they just keep moving it closer and closer to midnight in evermore infinitesimally small increments because once they put it on midnight and everyone realizes the world is OK they will lose all credibility
They are just more impotent cucks. They are irrelevant.

are they basing this prediction off all the other apocalypses that have happened?

if I didn't know any better I'd think they were just making shit up

The fact that cnn is reporting on this is why cnn is a joke

only god knows when doomsday is

Scientests NEVER make shit up.

Repent, heretic, before we send you to reeducation.

The one on the right is Lawrence Krauss, a jew and a leaf. Typical "I fucking love science!!!" liberal, but had a great lecture called, "A Universe from Nothing." (ignore the stupid political quips and it's actually quite fascinating).

CORRECT clearly 1983 when Russians were about to launch nukes because a computer glitch made them think they were under attack is not closer to doomsday.

That's a pretty profound argument you presented to counter that scientist, op. You sound like quite the intellectual ( it was the HURR DURR that gave you away).

They can move it backwards you know.

TWO

MINUTES

TO MIIIIIDNIIIIIGHT

A picture of a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a picture of oxygen is to a drowning man.

(((Scientists)))

Hey leaf, two major nuclear powers are growing closer not further apart.

Clearly nuclear war is more likely.

i guess they don't take into consideration relationships between countries because we are a hell of a lot further away from war with russia now than we were a month ago

Underrated post.

have (you)

China is (((their))) back up plan.

You've earned this (You).

>HURR DURR

fpbp

That is precisely the amount of credence and respect the clock gimmick warrants.

LOL that nigger tier """""scientist""""" on the left is the fedora fag that always debates for aethesim. He gets his jew orders from the top.
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

>Closer than it was during the Cuban missile crisis

OK

Another cold war relic

jews are fucking retarded

>isreal and ME wiped off the map in atomic hellfire
>entire world snaps into satan worshiping because of it

sounds plausible

>Lets call attention to "fake news" and then with a straight face cover the "doomsday-clock" confirmation bias bullshit.
This is CNN

>a clock that is only right twice a day
>a clock that ticks backwards and forwards
we need a new clock

>> April 2015: Obama gives Iran the Bomb NO CHANGE
>> October 2016: DEFCON raised to 3 NO CHANGE
>> November 2016 DEFCON lowered to 5 NO CHANGE
>> January 2017 Trump sworn in OMG! WORLD DESTRUCTION IMMINENT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine if that fucking shit actually happened.

>Iran Nuclear deal is handing out a free nuke

This is what conservatives actually believe. How about worrying about the rogue state that is actually developing ICBMs as we speak?

someone post this on Sup Forums as a watchmen reference :^)

Kys

I was wondering when they'd lower that. I'd put it even lower though. Trump has no idea what the fuck he's doing and we will see a great depression under him.

You mean the left.

And krauss is such a cuck. Ive watched many a discussion panel where he proceeds to be pedantic as fuck

THIS

scientists really need to take some persuasion courses. Even if true, this is not convincing at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVFM29Oxoh8

GOD BLESS A TRUMP MAGA

Is it just me or do both of those guys look like jews?

>peace berween two nuclear power mean closer to doomsday, confrontation means its further away
What the fuck kind of jewish shit is this?

MAGA

Is it f ucking midnight yet? Longest 2:30 minutes ever what is this absolute bull shit? also wouldn't it be Obamas fault since he has just had 8 years? He was such a great guy why didn't he do something to stop it?

BUT MUH EVIL TRUMP

Modern ""science""
And there are people who unironically believe they sent someone to the moon and back

They should stick to making more phones to be honest.

Oh no!

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

Isn't this the same as 2012 doomsday? Jesus Christ, what the hell happen to scientists?

This is exactly why politics should never get involve with science. Fucking brain dead liberals. Just because you can memorize things don't mean you are smart.

if hillary won we would already be in midnight

>have a doomsday clock
>arbitrarily place the hands based on feelings
>does not actually predict doomsday

Why do people care?

if hillary won we would already be eating guacamole.

Liberals

Well Trump wouldn't be president, so it'd be a good thing.

This clock sure is taking forever to hit midnight... will it ever?

the max butthurt clock is closer to midnight

How would total global annihilation be a good thing?

There's a pretty low probability of it happening every year.

What happens when it strikes 12 though?I'm guessing nothing, right?

>this thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

drumpf couldn't possibly fuck that up worse

nobody will be around to move it to 12

It's only 30 seconds more than when obama was president

Also the scientists are reeeing about AGW too with this clock

The head of my research institute finished the morning meeting today with an anti-Trump tirade.

We're in Singapore, I'm British, and he's German. But more importantly, we're FUCKING RESEARCHERS NOT DEM SHILLS.

Science was a mistake.

(((Lawrence Krauss))) fuck that kike

Trump has talked about arming more nations with nuclear weapons, which is even more of a danger to the existence of mankind even beyond what happened during the cold war.

See brietbart:

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/29/trump-i-hate-proliferation-but-it-would-be-better-if-japan-saudi-arabia-and-south-korea-had-nuclear-weapons/

This is easily the most insane idea Trump has ever had.

HA!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

the problem with clock is that it go forwards or backwards according to the judgement of (((someone))).

Useless gyzmo.

BAD GOY

in this instance he had zero idea what he was talking about. I'm sure someone has chewed him out about that by now.

yeah but they put it so close and trump hasnt done anything yet.

judgement of a leader and what they contribute to world tension, you have to admit, his comments on abandoning nato does increase concern for the other powers

if you look at their rationale it doesn't have as much to do with Trump as it does the rise of nationalism and muh AGW

>Rise of nationalism, United States President Donald Trump's comments over nuclear weapons, the threat of a renewed arms race between the U.S. and Russia, and the disbelief in the scientific consensus over climate change by the Trump Administration.

>Global warming coming
>wants to disband NATO threatening American hegemony which has kept the world relatively safe from nuclear catastrophe
>has talked about arming Japan, South Korea, and fucking SAUDI ARABIA with nukes
>He's friendlier with Russia than Obama

Overall I would have moved the clock closer to midnight, although I believe moving 2-1/2 minutes to midnight before Trump has even done anything might be an overreaction.

Chemistryfag here,

Lawrence Krauss (on the left) is a notoriously opinionated asshole.

He's in that little group of subhuman atheists who target stupid muslims and christians for "debates"

It doesn't matter how good you are at particle physics, it doesn't mean you have any idea of how foreign relations would go down.

I would go as far to say that someone who dedicates as much time as a scientist does to a particular STEM field, I would say they are the last people I'd want pushing a particular agenda.

Scientists are not gods, other than their very particular knowledge about a very specialized topic, they are just as stupid as the rest of us.
They are just as susceptible to being terrible judges of character and bad managers as anyone else.

Also yeah, nationalism and protectionism tends to be a sign that international tensions are flaring up.

Not saying we need to continue being fucked in the ass by globalists, what I'm saying is the world is becoming more aware they're getting fucked in the ass by globalists.

Unless international organizations make a MAJOR effort to try and remedy the problems of globalism, things are probably just gonna break apart more and more. Muh AGW will just be fuel on the fire.

enthralling convo over on rus 2ch

it's still useless. a clock to be useful has to be accurate, not going back and forth.
What's the point of me knowing it's two minutes to midnight if tomorrow they could be 10m?

liberals will believe anything in these supposed trying times

those lazy eurocucks can defend their own useless asses. fuck nato.

You can't move time backwards you bogwater cunt

>Burgers can't even move time backwards

AMERICAN EDUCATION!

Krauss is a total G, bullies get out OUT OUT

>everything I don't like are libshit scare tactics.

Fuck off trumper.

"Das right goy, a fearmongering cartoon of a clock is science. :^) "

t. (((Feinberg))), (((Greene))), (((Weinberg))), (((Friedman))), & (((Krauss)))

>Hillary wanted war with Russia
>trump didn't
>were somehow closer to nuclear war

-_-

Yes you can move the doomsday clock backwards. Theres are tense times for sure globalism must be defeated though.

everyone but a few thought that 2012 was the end, i was mostly waiting for fear riots to start up, then they moved it to i think june of 2013(i forget), only way the world ends now is if someone launches nujes by accident, or trump throws a big enough fit he launches them
they're protecting us also, you know that right?

>-_-
hello newfriend

>that smug look of self satisfaction as the reveal the clock, how much they believe in their own propaganda

do they honestly believe all civilized life on earth is so close to ending because countries have stockpiles of nukes? are they aware there are counter measures to missles?

just more "scientists" worried about the new budget cuts~

>Deploy tanks to Russian border
>No change in status

>Elect person I don't like
>THE END IS NIGH

Why the fuck are they using """"""climate change"""" in an ATOMIC doomsday clock

>Europe is protecting a country separated by an ocean with the largest navy and military force, that is bordered by two harmless countries
uh-huh

>unironically creating a clock that can add emphasis to your own opinion; based on your own arbitrary standards
IS IT FORTY FIVE PAST ELEVEN TO THREE POST MERIDIAN YET???

who is europe protecting america from? who are they currently involved in fighting? you know france has been scared off from bombing isis 2 times now and overall through the entire war on terror most eu nations havent contributed 1k soldiers. in a modern military you need hundreds of thousands to do anything

i think only the UK has contributed at least 1k if you count noncombatant soldiers kek

they arent fighting russia they are just talking shit. who are they fighting?

>it's getting too hot, launch the nukes

nato(the ally defence part) if i remember right was only related to nuclear weapons, i'd need the history book from my high school to remember right, but nato applied to most of the world countries

Nato is a military alliance of like 28 countries. You're right, there is a nuclear umbrella but America has the most nuclear weapons of any NATO member.

This arbitrary bullshit is so pointless. It's literally just telling you the 'time' after the fact.

So if we ever did end up in a nuclear war, the time would be set to midnight after all of that shit happened and by then its existence is already meaningless.