I think drugs are the key to unlocking the next stage of civilization...

I think drugs are the key to unlocking the next stage of civilization. I'm not just talking about psychedelics and hippy drugs. Imaging how efficient the world would be if meth was as common coffee use.

People are nostalgic 60s-90s pop culture because all the great works of the era were influenced by drugs.

Consider how much new drug science will be discovered in the next 20-50 years. Its already perfectly normal drink caffeine / sugar all day err day, and drink every day as long as you keep your shit together. Weed is currently entering the realm of acceptability and soon daily tokers will get to the rate of coffee/tea drinkers. How much longer before we get to a reality where everyone is just strung out all day because our entire lives are automated?

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/113/17/4853.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reply to this post or your future daughter will marry a CTR shill like the one above

immunity is permanently granted if you copy this post & use it to derail future shill posts

ye, no.

I agree. Mind exploration is a crucial step to civilization. >

>fucking with the weights on your carefully trained neuronal network by means of drugs
>Mind exploration

Advances were always drug related. It helps break the conditioning. Status quo is good for survival up to a point.

>Advances were always drug related.

>take psychedelic
>can't do anything productive for the next 8-12 hours
Yeah, no. Some of us have jobs and hobbies and shit to do.

Humans evolved along side many halucinogens, sedatives and stimulants. We can guide humanity's future through drug research and controlling out consciousness

The bottom one is going to be my brain tomorrow night. Can't wait.

ever tried microdosing?

Microdosing is the placebo effect.

ever tried not being a piece of shit?

This is like a dyel saying don't fuck with the 10 pound weights on my carefully balanced barbell

if digits you dont turn into a degenerate and wont take those drugs

youll thank me later

fuck this guy. drugs are fun

Not everyone has to do it, but OP is talking about the future.

Religion. Shamanism.

the better digits have spoken

WHICH PAIR OF DIGITS IS CORRECT?!

I was planning on taking a heroic dose too, so you're spooping me out now.

>Human advances
>Religion. Shamanism.
just.

higher is better

just do 1 tab. about 100ug is fine trip

no doses

milligram club or bust user

I think KEK is saying this one is up to us. They are fun but will lead to degenerate life if not controlled.

do a whole strip if it tests positive as LSD

daily dose :^)

Kek. I'm planning on taking 750 mics of AL-LAD. Wish me luck!

drugs are bad

you dont want to be a degenerate, do you?

how will LSD lead to a degenerate life

Live is degeneracy.
Embrace it. user.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEGENERATE ORDINARY GET OFF MY BOARD

I'd wager the moderate LSD users are better citizen than the blacks

>muh McKenna
no, fuck off with that pseudoscientific bullshit

You are degenerate if you think human civilization relies on or was started by drugs.

Praise him!!

>pseudoscientific
>was an actual scientist

some people spend their whole lives searching for answers on LSD

not realizing only so much can be found in one's own mind

Yeah, no, read about how the guys who helped define "ego death" have since backed away from it.

>Imaging how efficient the world would be if meth was as common coffee use.

Literally a vertical downgrade.

The RAF and the USAF did a bunch of experiments during WWII and found that caffeine gave a performance boost of about the same magnitude as amphetamines. The difference between the two is that people on meth and speed just think they're performing better than they really are - amphetamines just warp their perception.

The reason decriminalisation is a huge step forward is that it allows for proper medical research to be carried out without interference from the law, meaning that the results aren't tainted by any kind of "official narrative".

It doesn't make the research immune to the fuckery of big pharma, but it's a step forward. However, to say that "drugs are the key to unlocking the next stage of civilisation" is just kind of vague and meaningless. Nothing good would come of a world where everybody was high all the time, and that seems to be what you're suggesting, but that scenario wouldn't help us to get any closer to widespread automation and technological singularity - if anything, it would just kill a bunch of motivation and discipline and probably set us back.

You need to sober up and apply yourself.

but you can sure find a lot 20,000 leagues deep into your mind

You obviously have never been around people with no limits. People will abuse anything and this particular substance losing ones mind if abused

>"ego death"
That's just a temporary side-effect for as long as your perception and processing of information is fucked due to fuckery of all weights on your neuronal connections.

you sound like a basic bitch

Go fuck your self with a cactus idiot, you and your dreams of low price and legal shit that fucks your mind.

You are an insult to all those people that worked hard to put thrash like you between all those comfy pillows

>I think drugs are the key to _____
Of course you think that because you are a retard drug addict

>Drugs are degenerate!!

>Coffee and alcohol are different!

Meaningless fractals and connections, sure, but not anything useful or applicable after the obvious entry level realizations or "noob gains"

based straya, this is good advice

experience: dmt shrooms & lsd

i know people who trip too often they didnt go crazy but they got more annoying and faggoty

anyone had 4acodmt recently?

looking forward to trying some soon

People don't go to rehab for coffee.
Agreed alcohol is obviously degenerate when not used in moderation/it becomes a habit. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

I've got that too, but I wanted to try the AL-LAD first.

Microdosing can cause beneficial effects, without hallucinations or psychosis that can be related to high doses, at least in the case of LSD (though I have heard the same for psilocybin mushrooms.

The problem with drugs (especially psychedelics) is that hippies and the CIA fucked it up by going hard in the paint in terms of doses. 25ug (1/4 the amount of the average tab) of LSD is like the ultimate cup of coffee. No visual distortion, just general sense of wellbeing and a bit of an upper feel. I liken it to taking adderall without the speed feeling that makes you clench your jaw or tap your foot or whatever your particular tick is

Lol I know a kid like this

>a productive drug addict ??..kys.

yeah several times I prefer it to shrooms

The thing is though we need to use schizophrenics as our guides

lol are you fucking retarded?

People don't go to rehab for psychedelics either. Psychedelics have diminishing returns at such a rate that there is practically a built in tolerance.

I could have a gallon of LSD in front of me every single day, and I would probably take no more that 100ug every other month at the most. Given the amount of time and energy a trip can take.

coffee will give you a stomach ulcer though

I dunno, hallucinogens can kind of open your eyes to things and make you have a more natural, objective view on some things, but it doesn't always make you happier.

I've been miserable ever since I dabbled with shrooms a few times and seeing the bleakness in everything.

you aren't supposed to do basic bitch drugs like lsd and shit.
you are supposed to do real shit like dmt.

An excess of anything is bad. Moderation is key in most things

fuck yea i love DMT. i think DMT trips should be mandatory

This! we need to create better safer drugs

kys

That's pretty old research to use to back up your claim. AFAIK Amphetamine and Modafinil are still the drugs of choice given to pilots. Hell, the UK government purchased a massive supply of the latter just a few years ago citing it as an important drug for military operations.

Meth will never catch on like that, it prematurely ages the body in a way that Amphetamine and other stimulants don't seem to. I also think people are sick of the stagnant "by the numbers" entertainment industry that churns out tired rehashed sequels but I don't see this as a yearning for the past like you do. The past was worse culturally, you were basically a captive audience for the advertising industry unless you ignored all media that wasn't a book. Music was perhaps the one medium least affected by the advertisement industry.

The research behind that picture is way more interesting and offers answers while raising important questions about LSD.

pnas.org/content/113/17/4853.full

/dmt/ - general when

I don't think every mind could handle actually interacting with an entity in another dimension of reality, as friendly as the "machine elves" tend to be.

I definitely suggest low dose lsd for any novice psychonaut.

Blatant contradiction there, I should have said "Out of TV and Music, Music was the least affected by the advertisement industry.". If OP was talking about music, then yes, he's right that some fantastic works came from that era.

Someone set it up I'm down to talk, but stuck on a phone only at the moment.

roll for fallout chems

I'm already there OP. I have to be on amphetamines (adderall) at least 40-50 hours a week just to keep up with my engineering coursework and research. (top 10 school)

>go to google
>type in meth before/after
>choose to never to meth with no regrets

coffee and tobacco were pretty crucial to giving Europeans a productivity advantage over the ottomans after about the 16th century.

Same here. But we should have daily threads and redpill the rest of Sup Forums about it. Imagine what syncronized mass dmt trips could achieve

Thanks MKULTRA

stop

Fuck meth, psycs are mandatory tho. Literally no one is redpilled without psycs

we would overload the computer simulatiing our universe

the only problem with psychs are that so many people abuse them in ways they weren't meant to be used.

You can't just keep tearing down your ego every week or you'll go insane, like some of the hippies did in the 60's. You have to tear it down, then give it a few months to build back up into something stronger.

Do you have a citation for that? LSD tolerance is huge, microdosing should have no effect at all after just a few doses.

lsd turned me into a gay republican

Insane is a social construct

I've microdosed LSD many times in the hope that it would do what you say. Literally every time I'm just confused and strung out for 12 hours.

This Pepe makes me very sad

that just means that deep down you were always a gay republican

>tfw LSD was the first mind altering substance I ever took

It's good to do like 1-5 times but once you get understand it's time to hang up the phone and never do it again.

Hey man, you got any of them advancements you can hook me up with?

you need an ego to function in society though, which I assume is something most people desire.

Turned me into a christian fascist kek

The sanity of that ego is a social construct nevertheless

DUDE

my bro overdosed on marijuana

What message? The message is to stop looking for messages and follow christ

Let's do it then

The amount of smugness produced by faggots who take LSD is absurd. You're not having some enlightened experience. You are fucked up on a drug and look and act like an absolute retard to anybody who's sober.

christianity is the conclusion brainlets make when their brain can't handle the neural overload provided by LSD.

>Imaging how efficient the world would be if meth was as common coffee use.

I can tell you haven't lived somewhere that has a lot of fucking sketchers.