Democrats 2020

>Cory Booker
>Kristen Gillibrand
Who's ready for Obama/Clinton 2.0 in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/25/democrats-teaching-how-to-talk-to-real-americans/
salon.com/2015/10/12/the_bro_job_why_straight_men_secretly_have_sex_with_each_other_partner/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it.

>Kristen Gillibrand
Sentor from NY who took Clinton spot as sentor of NY.

>Cory Booker
SJW who is a good speaker like Obama

pfft
no

You tell me, do you think by 2020 the Democrats are going to be able to refrain from calling people racist nazis for the crime of disagreeing with them or being white?

No, I'm seriously asking, because they're planning a series of seminars on "how to speak to rural americans who feel invisible"

Which is a very politically correct way of saying
"how to talk to white people"

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/25/democrats-teaching-how-to-talk-to-real-americans/

Obama was more than just le black president. There's not going to be another Obama. He's just going to be referenced for eternity like the GOP does with Reagan.

Trump could be on tape snorting lines off a hooker's tit and he'd still be re-elected. Come back in 2024.

This nigger thinks he'll be the next Obama, but that experiment failed. Never again.

when it's officially confirmed that he's gay no nigger will end up voting for him

Booker can't beat Trump. Trump would eat him alive and humiliate him into irrelevancy.

Poor Democrats. They really don't have anybody on their bench that can best Trump in a presidential campaign. He would make mincemeat out of all of the usual suspects. They're going to have to look to the private sector if they really want to stand a chance, but they won't because Democrats are going to experience an internal civil war and the incompetent niggers and spics are going to take over and drive that party even further into the dirt.

It's going to be 8 long years for them.

I thought niggers had the highest percentage of gays (on the down low)

>Gay nigger with a lazy eye
no thanks

Not even half as good as Obongo

Plus he just voted AGAINST lowering prescription drug costs and now alot of lefties hate him

Pretty much.

The ONLY way that Trump will ever lose in 2020 is if somebody had video of him saying "nigger"

If they can't find that, they're done.

Oh good it'll be the democrats answer to Cruz/Carly

>Cory Booker

He better get into a sham marriage soon if he wants any chance

Dumb Nigger/Miserable Cunt 2020

Cory booker is part of some Chabad weird extreme jewish cabal, definitely a turnoff to most americans and moderate normies

Pic related is by far the biggest threat to Republicans and should be the future of the Democratic party.

Great thing:
A) She's working for Trump, hopefully in a more official position soon
B) The dems are fucking retarded and don't realize the talent she is.

On the down low probably. However you need to keep in mind that 95% of black men in this country are literally inevolved barbarians with low IQ, high testosterone, and many unchanged tribal instincts. A gay nigger like him would be the biggest threat to their masculinity

we'll throw Nikki Haley at them if we need to

I don't know who cueball is but I've voted against Gillibrand in every election she's run in. She hasn't done anything for NY

Biggest truth there desu
If she becomes nominee (god willing hopefully that wont happen) she would handily beat Trump.

Sanders/Tulsi 2020.

Jesus christ no wonder they lost

I'm going to vote for them, anything to get rid of trump. Four years is enough, maybe we can salvage this country.

>on the down low

Have you seen the state of degeneracy in this country?

Probably 80% of millennial men will have casual sex with their bros and still claim to be straight.

salon.com/2015/10/12/the_bro_job_why_straight_men_secretly_have_sex_with_each_other_partner/

>hey bro can i get a blowjob
>no fucking way faggot im not gay
>i know that, i just want to get off, ill do you after, its totally straight

day of the rope cant come soon enough

she's fucking gorgeous too

>smug BLM supporting single black male as president with snobby blondish white female from NY as vice president

Say goodbye to the white male vote (again), the middle American vote (again), and most importantly the black female turnout (no one hates BLACKED more than black women).

2020 is in the bag if they're stupid enough to pick those two. Please do.

They'll never use her. The democrats are cannibals now, and she's too center-right on some issues, not to mention she was in the military.

The loudest voices will start yelling and they'll roast her up the first chance they get. Expect a black/Hispanic candidate, maybe a Muslim thrown into the mix.

The left has cancer, and the cancer has won, they just don't know it yet.

Nominating her in 2024 would be good. Our next president is likely going to be a Democrat due to the pendulum swing, we may as well get a slightly nationalistic one.

A nigger muslim from Newark(the biggest shithole on the east coast) and the only cunt who actually voted against General Mattis'
Good luck

They will never let her be the future, even after these devastating losses.
She's a qt and I agree with her on a lot of things, but she still wants to flood the US with muslim rapefugees.

>Worrying about 2020 when they'll all be in the camps by then

Black Women are red pilled as fuck as well.
They make up the entire black vote too with all the men doing time and/or ex-felons.

>2020 will be another landslide
Trust this user.

We need a gay president. I think it would be hilarious myself. I'd vote for one just to see what how he decorates the white house.

This would be great.
Booker is a train wreck of Rubio proportions just waiting to happen, and literally who is literally who?

This As a closet liberal who follows lefty news sites, actual progressive liberals hate this cunt more than they hate Hillary.

If literally anyone but her wins the nomination in 2020, Trump is guaranteed 8 years.
If she wins, then we're in for an actual fight.

Jamal's Harris/Corey Booker

He will be the cuck VP

Isn't Cory all into the Sec. of Ed. nominee though? He's a charter guy too?

Instant loss.

>junior senator
>presidential ticket

Is it likely?

yes

Does this not hurt him?

Obama. Iirc Durbin was the senior from IL.

2020 - Trump
2024- Pence
2028 - Pence
2032 - Lil Marco

>Pic related

Tulsi is literally GONE from the democratic party

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats

she's about to get kicked out for violating the Logan Act

>nigger jr senator

ya its likely

>SJW
He's one of the most moderate and anti-SJW Democrats

Haven't you heard?
The left is essentially starting up their version of the Tea-party.
Justice-Democrats.
It's basicly the Bernie Wing of the party getting tired of getting cucked by establishment Shills like Clinton or Booker.
So if she jumps on board with them and the movement is actually a success, she could potentially have a shot.

Even Democrats have turned on Cory Booker. He's embarrassed himself way too many times.

>captivating blue eyes
He's got my vote

>well nobody likes the nigger anymore
>and the woman lost
>who do we put up there next?
>well, a woman and a nigger, obviously.
>...
>Perfect.

They're both shitheads.

Or they could go full retard and go with a black woman, like Kamala Harris, who is by far the most idiotic senator in the country.

Bullshit he accuse Sessions of being a huge racist during his confirmation hearings. He's a fucking SJW nigger faggot.

Female Obama coming through.